Our partner

Narcissistic Celebrities stories

Narcissistic Personality Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderators: mark1958, Echinacea, realityhere

Narcissistic Celebrities stories

Postby kaloya123 » Sun Mar 19, 2017 9:27 pm

OK, i am making this topic for you to post names of celebs who have said or are believed to be narcissists. I am going to start with two of the greatest men of all time:
MARLON BRANDO AND JAMES DEAN
Proof: -Marlon had a (really) big picture of himself in his bedroom next to his bed and many people who had known him claim that he loved himself (a lot).
-James Dean was the covert type because many of his old friends tell he was shy and that he had "forgotten" them after he had become famous. He also irritated his co-stars and didn't follow the directors' orders (which made him great).
Now, it's your turn to write about someone!!! :D :D :D
OCD+NPD+antisocial behavior (but not ASPD)
kaloya123
Consumer 5
Consumer 5

Local time: Thu May 25, 2017 4:23 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: Narcissistic Celebrities stories

Postby MeAgain » Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:22 pm

Definitely agree with you re. the rebel without a cause. I don't know much about Brando, but he invariably played high level narcissists in film roles.

-- Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:30 pm --

Of current interest are the number of Closet Narcissists who lined up against Donald Trump just lately.

Madonna
Katy Perry
Taylor Swift
Jane Fonda

Those just off the top of my head. Codependents swing to the Left; counter dependents swing to the Right.
30mg Citalopram SSRI Antidepressant
40mg Propranolol Beta Blocker

A mere imp of Satan
MeAgain
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Thu May 25, 2017 2:23 pm
Blog: View Blog (2)

Re: Narcissistic Celebrities stories

Postby kaloya123 » Tue Mar 21, 2017 5:16 pm

MeAgain wrote:Definitely agree with you re. the rebel without a cause. I don't know much about Brando, but he invariably played high level narcissists in film roles.

-- Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:30 pm --

Of current interest are the number of Closet Narcissists who lined up against Donald Trump just lately.

Madonna
Katy Perry
Taylor Swift
Jane Fonda

Those just off the top of my head. Codependents swing to the Left; counter dependents swing to the Right.

You are absolutely right. Despite the fact that these women don't know anything about politics, they are against Trump. And that's just because the media tells them "hate him, he is a racist". Left minded #######1!!!
OCD+NPD+antisocial behavior (but not ASPD)
kaloya123
Consumer 5
Consumer 5

Local time: Thu May 25, 2017 4:23 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

Return to Narcissistic Personality Disorder Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post