Our partner

text sent to wrong person...

Narcissistic Personality Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

text sent to wrong person...

Postby Zuzanna » Sun Dec 01, 2013 8:53 am

Hi, This forum has helped me understand a lot in my relationship that I have had with my boyfriend who has NPD... I haven't posted anything before just read all your insight. Now I have a question, it is mostly situational question since I simply can't work out what he thinks and what shall I do...
We had a bit of argument recently, I appeared to be pretty needy for his attention and bombarded him with some clingy lines. He decided to spend weekend on his own, I was pretty much upset therfore arranged to see my girlfriend on Friday night.
When i got home it was super late and was texting my girlfriend to let her now I got safely home. I said: I am finally home, Thank you for a wonderful evening, Love you lots, kisses... When I received a delivery message I realised I sent it to him instead!!! Gosh such a stupid mistake!!! I wrote another text saying it was meant to be send to my girlfriend, but he never replied and just ignored everything.
Does he gives me now a silent treatment because I upset him with this text, maybe trying to show him that I have fun without him anyway? Maybe he think I tried to provoke him or make him jealous on purpose!!! ARGGGHHHH, nothing of that, but I feel really stupid the way this message went...
What is on his mind?
Zuzanna
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:39 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Return to Narcissistic Personality Disorder Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post