Our partner

NPD and physical violence

Narcissistic Personality Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Re: NPD and physical violence

Postby uniquelyme » Thu Nov 07, 2013 6:47 am

Once I had to defend myself in a bar.
Once I had to defend myself on the street.
My ex deserved every punch in the face he got.
And one person sided with someone who was trying to take me out, so in hindsight she deserved it too.

Its not something I do everyday, but yes, I will and have explode.

How I havent been to jail before is beyondme. Smart enough not to get caught mixed with luck maybe:-)
uniquelyme
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:37 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Postby Kiskiskis » Thu Nov 07, 2013 7:45 am

outback wrote:Hi Svenska
I figured there would be questions, but he is definitely NPD. Psychopathy and ASPD are probably co-morbid, but that's my guess only.

Maybe he is this "Narcissistic Psychopath" from which was some discussion elsewhere.

outback wrote:maneuvers the victims into dangerous situations.

This is like my ex.

I figured narcs usually don't physically hurt people. It's too easy, obvious and all that. When the purpose is to keep your mask on, no matter what.
What was done to me, was very discrete, but he pinched really hard - it was meant to hurt :( Pathetic from him. And later on he denied it.
But really that is probably the worst he can do, that guy is actually very fragile. I could see the little boy in his eyes. One vicious look from me and a threat to leave without him, and next morning I knew I wouldn't see him again.

But in couple of books I read, narcs did horrible things and hurt people in all possible ways.
I think they might actually had ASPD..
Kiskiskis
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:37 am

Postby TkRage » Thu Nov 07, 2013 2:09 pm

If I feel the person deserves it I will become violent. Then sometimes I'm just in the mood for it and I'll get my fix by killing rabbits or beating my dog just to see the fear in their eyes. Obviously I would never do that to actual people..that's why there are things called prisons :wink:
TkRage
Consumer 5
Consumer 5

Local time: Thu Apr 18, 2024 8:37 pm

Postby tribeofone » Thu Nov 07, 2013 2:42 pm

Rabbits, huh. You are one big fat meany.

Get a proper dog and see what you see in his eyes just before he rips your throat out.
It shows an excessive tenderness for the world to remove contradiction from it and then to transfer the contradiction to reason, where it is allowed to remain unresolved.

G.F.W Hegel
tribeofone
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby Yorkshirelass » Thu Nov 07, 2013 3:28 pm

TkRage wrote:If I feel the person deserves it I will become violent. Then sometimes I'm just in the mood for it and I'll get my fix by killing rabbits or beating my dog just to see the fear in their eyes. Obviously I would never do that to actual people..that's why there are things called prisons :wink:

Gutless. Rabbits, dogs.
You wouldn't do it to people because they hit back.
Get a proper dog and see what you see in his eyes just before he rips your throat out.

Yay.
Yorkshirelass
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby Anais » Thu Nov 07, 2013 6:48 pm

TkRage wrote:Then sometimes I'm just in the mood for it and I'll get my fix by killing rabbits

I dunno. It's like you're trying to be evil but you're not quite evil enough. Like maybe you should change your name to TkRageLOL.
Anais
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:37 pm

Postby Kiskiskis » Thu Nov 07, 2013 6:52 pm

Anais wrote:
TkRage wrote:Then sometimes I'm just in the mood for it and I'll get my fix by killing rabbits

I dunno. It's like you're trying to be evil but you're not quite evil enough. Like maybe you should change your name to TkRageLOL.

True! You can see trough him, I got the same impression now.
Like a boy, 12years, being "tough" :lol:
Kiskiskis
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby ambitiousinspiring » Thu Nov 07, 2013 8:50 pm

I use to always get into fights as a teenager but that has changed a lot. I do still get into fights but its died down a lot and only when I’m under the influence of something (maybe a fight every couple of years). I also have to know I can get away with it as I don’t want to risk getting arrested. Now when it comes to women I don’t hit them. One of my main beliefs is if I can’t control her emotionally then I need to move on. That also goes for people who are weaker than me; I only fight those that are on my level or higher.
ambitiousinspiring
Consumer 5
Consumer 5

Local time: Thu Apr 18, 2024 6:37 pm

Postby katana » Thu Nov 07, 2013 8:54 pm

Two common disorders in prisons are NPD and SPD. People without PD can snap and get violent, so the idea people with PD don't ever (or if they do they all have AsPD) is a bit strange.
katana
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Blog: View Blog (2)

Postby Kiskiskis » Fri Nov 08, 2013 7:31 am

Persian Stud wrote:One of my main beliefs is if I can’t control her emotionally then I need to move on.

Thank you for this lovely image! It was end of the relationship with ex, when he did the pinching and other. He had noticed he doesn't have control over me anymore.
This is how I like to think it was :)
Kiskiskis
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

PreviousNext

Return to Narcissistic Personality Disorder Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post