Our partner

Why they do things

Narcissistic Personality Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Re: Why they do things

Postby Kiskiskis » Sun Oct 13, 2013 5:45 am

Eyeswideshut wrote:I've visited the Non support groups. They may be good for some people, but I quickly became tired of the repeated stories. They are very much like my story. We all basically have the same story after being involved with a narc. You can only go over it so many times then you have to wake up and realize you can't change things. You have to let it go. Those groups didn't really help me. I needed to hear what the narcs on this site had to say about this disorder. Only their words made me wake up and realize that.. 1. It wasn't all about me, and I need to stop taking it so personally. 2. I needed to quit being so nice to people, and letting them walk over me. 3. I can't make him feel better about himself. I can't fix him.

I did that too, visited a Non support group. And pretty soon I got bored. There was so much anger, I was angry too. But most of the people didn't even wanted to let go. They were so into "I am the victim"
Kiskiskis
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:12 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Postby addx » Sun Oct 13, 2013 2:45 pm

never.give.up wrote:
Also true about this thread, Mirage. Arguably, this whole forum seems to have turned into a "non" support group.

Narcs don't need support anyway :)
addx
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:12 am
Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby margharris » Sun Oct 13, 2013 9:22 pm

Hi all,
I think this forum has its appeal because Nons are not just after validation of their story. They want answers to why? Awareness for both Nons and Ns is a process of discovering their own contribution to the dynamic they have been caught in. A clarity of understanding needs to be reached in order for us to find peace and let go. Nons get fixed in their own love him, fix him, save him, hope, tolerance and forgiveness cycle. It is difficult to break as it feels like it requires you to give up on yourself and your beliefs. But that is it.. You have reached acceptance of something you could never have changed. You have found your solve and you can move on. Marg
margharris
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:12 pm
Blog: View Blog (78)

Postby Chained » Mon Oct 14, 2013 12:20 am

I think the Nons on this forum and others are just stupid and weak. I can see why a narc would find them so deliciously easy to play with and discard. A narc is a narc and we all know what they are, but these women who make every movement a narc makes so important.... they are human toys. Who wouldn't want to poke them and watch them sequel? I'm not a narc, but I still find their pain... entertaining.
Chained
Consumer 5
Consumer 5

Postby Kiskiskis » Mon Oct 14, 2013 4:32 am

Chained wrote:I think the Nons on this forum and others are just stupid and weak. I can see why a narc would find them so deliciously easy to play with and discard. A narc is a narc and we all know what they are, but these women who make every movement a narc makes so important.... they are human toys. Who wouldn't want to poke them and watch them sequel? I'm not a narc, but I still find their pain... entertaining.

Excuse me for having feelings and being emphatic. Feels often like this entire world is against it. Its better to be tough. I'll rather be just me, won't build up a wall because of that. The general attitude. There is nothing wrong being a bit naive.
Kiskiskis
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby rivergirl » Mon Oct 14, 2013 5:31 am

kiskiskis,

No one else defines you, let alone an anonymous stranger on a personality disorder forum (let that sink in). :D
rivergirl
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby Kiskiskis » Mon Oct 14, 2013 5:39 am

No I wont, that sounded like I took it more personally that I actually did :)
(monday morning, public transportation and typing with a phone)
Kiskiskis
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby akonchan » Mon Oct 14, 2013 6:31 am

The most annoying person duplicity, but also a man, so I really want to despise.
akonchan
Consumer 1
Consumer 1

Previous

Return to Narcissistic Personality Disorder Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post