Our partner

Why do some Ns stalk?

Narcissistic Personality Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderators: narcbolan, masquerade, Esquire

Re: Why do some Ns stalk?

Postby NigelGershwin » Sat Feb 23, 2013 6:05 pm

Myprincecharming wrote:Let's not play why do YOU narcissist stalk?

But we already are! :D

Yes, I'm a black banker from Zurich. Yes, I drive a Kia. Yes, my other car is a Rolls.
Yes, you should invest in a high yield bond fund collateralized by a bridge in Brooklyn.
NigelGershwin
Consumer 5
Consumer 5

Local time: Thu Oct 23, 2014 10:06 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Postby Myprincecharming » Sat Feb 23, 2013 6:12 pm

Wait I, have already won you are here for me :D What is it called oh yeah Idealization :wink:
Myprincecharming
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Thu Oct 23, 2014 4:06 am

Postby NigelGershwin » Sat Feb 23, 2013 6:17 pm

Myprincecharming wrote:Wait I, have already won you are here for me :D What is it called oh yeah Idealization :wink:

Except I'm not here for you, I'm here for me. What's that called, oh yeah, narcissism.

Although, I must admit, your supply begins to taste somewhat stale, what's that called, oh yeah, devaluation. Lord, I love this game! :D
Yes, I'm a black banker from Zurich. Yes, I drive a Kia. Yes, my other car is a Rolls.
Yes, you should invest in a high yield bond fund collateralized by a bridge in Brooklyn.
NigelGershwin
Consumer 5
Consumer 5

Local time: Thu Oct 23, 2014 10:06 am

Postby Myprincecharming » Sat Feb 23, 2013 6:24 pm

Then roll on lol :lol: Hot rod :lol:
Myprincecharming
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby inevitableaversion » Sun Feb 24, 2013 5:33 am

You say the stalking is being done online?

So you are an old discard to this narc? Like how old? I know it is possible that a narc can go back to the idealization stage if a lot of time has passed. This N might have started the idealization stage in his head and so he might feel like he is madly in love with you right now. We can hype ourselves up to idealization for someone by just thinking of past relationships with them and we can continue to feel this way until we get you and discard you again.

I have never stalked anyone, but I had quite an obsession with a man once that left me. I got him back after seven years of waiting and left him the next day after he professed his love for me. Narcs MUST be the one to abandon the relationship or else there will feel like unfinished business and it will haunt the narc. You see I was not obsessed with this man because i loved him and wanted to be with him. My obsession was purely business. I had to get back that tiny piece of my self-respect he took with him. when he left me I felt shameful of myself. I had lost and that's just not possible. I held on to that for seven long years. I thought about him all the time. Once I got back what it was I needed I never thought of him again.

This narc has just tricked themself into idealization for you either because he/she has been without supply for awhile or they feel some kind of unfinished business or you supply might have been rated very high with the narc and wants another go around that bad.
inevitableaversion
Consumer 5
Consumer 5

Local time: Thu Oct 23, 2014 5:06 am

Postby Myprincecharming » Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:39 am

inevitableaversion wrote:You say the stalking is being done online?

So you are an old discard to this narc? Like how old? I know it is possible that a narc can go back to the idealization stage if a lot of time has passed. This N might have started the idealization stage in his head and so he might feel like he is madly in love with you right now. We can hype ourselves up to idealization for someone by just thinking of past relationships with them and we can continue to feel this way until we get you and discard you again.

I have never stalked anyone, but I had quite an obsession with a man once that left me. I got him back after seven years of waiting and left him the next day after he professed his love for me. Narcs MUST be the one to abandon the relationship or else there will feel like unfinished business and it will haunt the narc. You see I was not obsessed with this man because i loved him and wanted to be with him. My obsession was purely business. I had to get back that tiny piece of my self-respect he took with him. when he left me I felt shameful of myself. I had lost and that's just not possible. I held on to that for seven long years. I thought about him all the time. Once I got back what it was I needed I never thought of him again.

This narc has just tricked themself into idealization for you either because he/she has been without supply for awhile or they feel some kind of unfinished business or you supply might have been rated very high with the narc and wants another go around that bad.

There are 2 one I was in a long term relationship I broke it off. The second one was a ldr he broke it off he stalks online. The other offline it has been 4yrs and he still stalks me. The one online has been stalking me for 2 yrs. Thank you for answering
Myprincecharming
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby minotauros » Sun Feb 24, 2013 6:59 pm

Myprincecharming wrote:
inevitableaversion wrote:You say the stalking is being done online?

There are 2 one I was in a long term relationship I broke it off. The second one was a ldr he broke it off he stalks online. The other offline it has been 4yrs and he still stalks me. The one online has been stalking me for 2 yrs. Thank you for answering

What kinds of stalking behavior exactly?

I like to feed trolls. They're fun. :lol:
Live life by the horns, or die wishing you had.
minotauros
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby Myprincecharming » Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:18 pm

Myprincecharming
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby minotauros » Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:43 pm

Sounds like my exroommate. He followed me around 2 gay pride events having his eyes fixed on me. 3 hours on a boat. I was scared I was going to be murdered or something. And then following me around for 3 hours more or so at pride. He was scary. When I first saw your username, it reminded me of him, because of his past email he once gave me. princecharmed was in it instead of princecharming though.
Live life by the horns, or die wishing you had.
minotauros
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby Myprincecharming » Sun Feb 24, 2013 8:19 pm

I, am sorry that has happened to you to be so self centered as they are don't they find this a little degrading? And makes them look like they have no self worth.
Myprincecharming
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

PreviousNext

Return to Narcissistic Personality Disorder Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post