The site will undergo a maintenance process for a few minutes. Please finish your post as it will start quickly.

If you experiment issues after the maintenance, please reload the page, clear your browser cache and if needed restart your browser.

Psychforums Team.

Our partner

My mom was diagnosed with Munchausen Syndrome.

Munchausen Syndrome message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderator: Terry E.

My mom was diagnosed with Munchausen Syndrome.

Postby SleeplessInHell » Fri Sep 08, 2017 6:49 am

My mother and I have never had the best relationship. I've never understood why. She has distorted my childhood memories. For years, her and her husband accused me of emotional abuse and manipulation, and I had not done anything . If anything, she is the emotionally abusive one. She always has been. Even though I never emotionally abused her, she would punish me and treat me as if I did. At age 15, I was dropped off at my grandparents house. My parents wanted nothing to do with me. My mom would periodically call the cops on me, accusing me of drug use, but I never did drugs. I was put into foster care because of a scheme of my mother's. Before I was to be returned to my bio family, my mom was required to be psychologically evaluated. She wants diagnosed with Munchausen Syndrome. She talked (manipulated)her therapist to fight against the diagnosis, claiming it was false and slanderous. The diagnosis was forgotten and the psychologist was reevaluated by the board of psychology. After I came home, the abuse continued, as well as the accusations. Eventually I got taken to my grandma's house and abandoned there. Is it possible that she has Munchausen Syndrome? If so, could it have played a part in this?
SleeplessInHell
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Sun Sep 24, 2017 12:23 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Return to Munchausen Syndrome Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post