Our partner

Pretending to have the Munchies

Munchausen Syndrome message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderator: Terry E.

Pretending to have the Munchies

Postby atmont » Tue Aug 25, 2015 5:43 pm

Am I pretending to have munchies?

I don't want the attention really badly. Once I start lying, I'm afraid I'm going to get caught in the ER intake process. I want people off my back. I don't care about the medical attention, I just don't want to get caught and once everyone lets me through, I'm relieved everyone is gone and that I made it. I'm pretending to have munchausen and I can't do it right just like a lot of other mental illnesses I've simulated. Once in the unit I'm glad people are off my back. It's fun at times but in the end it really is just boring. A couple days will pass and I'm urging to get out.

That's me pretending to have Munchausen in a half ass attempt. It appeals to me to hit a couple towns but there's going to be a lot of waiting and people on my case. It would take a lot of discipline but I'm trying to challenge myself to know I can do it. I can control myself, It occurs to me that I could try to win the Guinness world record and head to toward the west coast hitting all the hospitals on the way but it's going to take forever.

I've pretended to have factitous disorder but once again it's a half ass attempt at hallucinations. The best I can do is a image that's not really all that clear anyway.

Like with many mental illnesses I've simulated, I can't do it right. But I do start to believe I have it sometimes.

I don’t know I could have some sort of Munchies. I just don’t want to get caught and I’d give up all the medical attention for these people to get off my back. I do like the attention though when they want to interview me. I like to answer questions. It could be the incoming of Munchies for real. I’m planning and planning and it appeals to me to hit a hospital and get in there. I really want to be in a fancy hospital.
atmont
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:42 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: Pretending to have the Munchies

Postby atmont » Tue Aug 25, 2015 10:07 pm

I pretended to have a panic attack but the best I could do was dart my eyes left and right and this made me paranoid that I just look like a fool.

I pretended to have paranoid schizophrenia and this messed me up for real.

Does that mean you guys can't get it right either? After all it's an invisible illness.
atmont
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Postby atmont » Wed Aug 26, 2015 1:08 am

I'm lying about lying. I'm the sikewardpatient.
atmont
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Postby atmont » Thu Aug 27, 2015 3:08 am

I don't know about you guys. But the ER is a pretty damn serious place. If I went too far and started acting like I had a mental/physical impairment in the ER than I'd be laughing too hard. And I'd make a fool out of myself, get caught or both. Or even get admitted...
atmont
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Return to Munchausen Syndrome Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post