Our partner

near a victim*

Munchausen by Proxy message board, open discussion, and online support group.

near a victim*

Postby LHauger » Mon Jun 05, 2006 12:37 am

I wasnt very much a victim of MBP...but I do know my mom got something out of me being sick and ill. She didnt make me sick, or ill herself but had a certain thing about it. She was ill herself "in the head" and I was born with NF1...so in turns had many problems with that growing up. My mom would seem so amazed at all my problems, almost like she got high and a thrill out of it. She seemed so loving and caring in front of the doctors, and like th attention she got from showing me such affection.....and she got affection from the doctors. She became abusive towards me also...emotionaly. I can note her always saying things like "I splet under your hospitalk bed" she would bring up all the times she was there for me when I was in the hospital.
Would this be a form of MSBP?

Now...being 22 and out on my own she still brings up the past. Now she talks about how she is dying of cancer and everything...and says you may have NF but I have cancer...I was there for you...you bla bla bla
Build me up.....knock me down...watch me fall laugh at my bleeding spirit
LHauger
Consumer 5
Consumer 5

Local time: Sat Sep 23, 2017 2:43 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Postby Brian Morgan » Fri Jun 16, 2006 9:47 pm

"I splet under your hospitalk bed"

Please, what does this mean?
Brian Morgan
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

error

Postby LHauger » Mon Jun 19, 2006 6:05 am

sorry when I get all upset my type is not so good...

I meant
"I slept under your hospital bed"
Build me up.....knock me down...watch me fall laugh at my bleeding spirit
LHauger
Consumer 5
Consumer 5

Postby kooz » Fri Jul 06, 2007 12:50 am

Brian Morgan wrote:"I splet under your hospitalk bed"

Please, what does this mean?

I don't understand what your problem is, exactly, but it sounds like you and I are in the same boat (at least a similar one). I am 23 and just became aware my parents have MBPS. I am currently financially reliant on them, but, fortuantely, completely untangled myself and am emotionally, psychologically, spiritually uninvolved with them (which is huge).

Is your problem, what do I do know with my mom that I hate because she fabricated these illnesses?

That's my problem now. I've described the "financial rope" that ties me to my parents as one that 'electrocutes and is vile, and putrid smelling' because it stills gives them the opportunity enact MBPS features. They've shifted from allergies to bed-wetting to now psychological disorders.

How do you interact with your parents who were perpetrators of MBPS. Do kids sue them? Do kids just leave and never look back? Most importantly, what do you do to relinquish the anger towards them for doing that. I'm at the point where they don't know they've done it (and are doing it), but display all the symptoms.
---
"Validity inspires from within."
http://www.johnkooz.com
http://www.validatelife.com
kooz
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Re: near a victim*

Postby constantinova » Mon May 17, 2010 4:39 pm

Mental, emotional, and spiritual abuse are as much a part of the Muncher's behaviour as the physical torture and abuse.

So is the "bragging" -- "I was such a good mother", "I gave up everything for you", "I slept under your hospital bed" (No she didn't -- she was out in the halls, hanging around with the doctors and nurses, showing them what a "wonderful" mother she was by staying in the hospital with you all night long so she could get the praise and admiration that MBPs crave (called "Munchers " by the medical establishment and law enforcement officials).

When you listen to such bragging, argue with it, deny it (so that she can reiterate it), you are permitting her to reinforce it. Nothing Munchers like more than to keep bragging. If you argue or deny it, they get to brag more.

If I were you, I'd leave your Muncher, cut off all ties -- physical, spiritual, emotional, psychological, & financial -- and concentrate on healing yourself. A Muncher can not he rehabilitated, healed, or cured. A Muncher is categorized by the FBI as a "Female Serial Killer".

My own mother killed 2 babies before me, and tried to have me aborted (by convincing the MD that she was further along in her pregnancy than he insisted she was) and had him induce labor almost 2.5 months early: I weighed less than 2 pounds at birth and lost almost a pound during the evening feedings when my Muncher mother added a 1/2 ounce of something to the formula (it's in my medical records).

Fortunately for me, though I was born in the 1950s, the nurses noticed my "refusal to eat" when my mother attempted to feed me. They got the doctor to visit, and that doctor was present at every single subsequent Muncher feeding (nothing was then ever added to my formula in his presence because my mother was getting what she wanted: praise and attention for being such a good mother to her "preemie baby"). I gained weight and was eventually allowed to go home, though the hospital made my mother sign a release stating that the hospital was "not financially obligated for what happened to me once I went home with her". (Nice, huh?)

You cannot change a serial killer, a pedophile, or an MBP. Once an MBP has no proxies upon which to practice her destructive behaviour, she will resort to Munchausen's, which she undoubtedly displayed in childhood, becoming constantly "ill" herself, sometimes playing "one-up-man-ship" with others who are ill, as your mother is doing with her cancer ("Oh, you're sick? I'm sicker." -- typical Munchasen's behaviour). I know more about Munchers because in researching my novel for serial killers, and in researching female serial killers, I found the MBP category, and discovered there was a name for what my mother was doing -- you can read some of the details of my discovery in "I was a victim of a Muncher" which was posted last night.)

Break free from her in all manner, shape, and form. Concentrate on healing yourself. Otherwise, you, too, will end up trapped in the vicious cycle that Munchers create and live for.

Healing on your path,
Constantinova
constantinova
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Sat Sep 23, 2017 8:43 am

Re: near a victim*

Postby booboo6451 » Fri Sep 08, 2017 2:02 am

I wonder what has become of Constantinova she really has a lot of about this MBP.

-- Thu Sep 07, 2017 6:05 pm --

Would like to hear from Constantinova again she clarifies a lot concerning MBP. I hope she is okay.
booboo6451
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Sat Sep 23, 2017 6:43 am

Return to Munchausen by Proxy

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post