Our partner

Everyone Is Against Me

Open Discussions about how Mental Illness affects your life.

Moderator: Otter

*****PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE POSTING HERE*****

When posting on Psychforums.com please try to pick the forum you think best fits your post. If your post would fit in a specialized forum (there are more than 100 forums here) then please post there rather than in the "Living With Mental Illness" forum. Thank you for your cooperation in this matter. Moderators could move your thread without notice if they feel it is fitting better into another forum.

The Mod Team

Re: Everyone Is Against Me

Postby Hucal » Sat Oct 15, 2011 10:21 am

When a professional tells you that you are psychotic, you might want to believe them.

I know you both are very convinced of these events to be true, but I think you should both think about it. Why would any of this logically be happening? Why would your psychiatrists and nurses be trying to hurt you? They're trying to do their job, which is to help people, not hurt them or gaslight them.

MCR_ROCKS, I have seen your thread on gang stalking before. I'm not going to deny that gang stalking exists, because it can, but please consider that there is usually a reason for why someone is being gang stalked. You say this happens to you for no reason at all... why would people you don't even know gang stalk you?

As for you ashley.c, you acknowledged that you do have hallucinations. Since you know this, and you should know that hallucinations are a symptom of psychosis, is it so hard to believe you may be experiencing delusions as well?

I'm expecting both of you to say I'm probably mind controlled by the government, but please try to rationally think about what you're experiencing. Psychosis happens; it is real. Try doubting the thoughts of mind control, people watching you, etc., and doubt your sanity... I doubt my sanity all the time, and I do reality checks to make sure I'm not psychotic. I think that if you are seeing or hearing things that other people don't, or believing things are happening to you that are highly unusual, you should be skeptical of yourself.

I'm not trying to attack either of you, I just think you both need to talk to your psychiatrist about trying medication, or if you are on it, getting a higher dosage or switching to a new one. No, medication will not brainwash you or make you susceptible to mind control, either. You both are not well... you are both experiencing signs of psychosis, and you are both feeding each other non-truths that reinforce your delusions.

People you don't know are not out there plotting against you. They have no reason to and it does not make any sense. So why would it happen?
22 year old male
Dx: Bipolar NOS
Hucal
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Wed Apr 17, 2024 6:29 pm
Blog: View Blog (1)

ADVERTISEMENT

Postby MCR_ROCKS » Sat Oct 15, 2011 11:38 am

You're just believing the lies they tell you, the government have been doing this for years.

Why do you think they have so many people that watch and follow me - mind control
Why my psychiatrist and some of the nurses want me dead or in the hospital - mind control

I've seen so many things - that it couldn't be any thing other than real, like cameras flying past my house, that happens for a reason.

Thank you for replying - but you're wrong about this.

Saying someone is psychotic is just a way to control them, to try and make them believe they are crazy - so they won't go looking for proof.

This happens to a lot of people - they can't all be ill.
And now the red ones make me fly
And the blue ones help me fall
And I think I'll blow my brains against the ceiling
And as the fragments of my skull begin to fall
Fall on your tongue like pixie dust
Just think happy thoughts
MCR_ROCKS
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Thu Apr 18, 2024 2:29 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby targeted1 » Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:07 am

This guy is not being gang stalked. He is one of theperps that attempts to make anyone claiming to be gang stalked as crazy as this guy. Yes they bug your house and you are under 24/7 surveillance but it is not a government experiment and they do not put thoughts in your head.
targeted1
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Postby Rattatat » Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:42 pm

targeted1 wrote:This guy is not being gang stalked. He is one of theperps that attempts to make anyone claiming to be gang stalked as crazy as this guy. Yes they bug your house and you are under 24/7 surveillance but it is not a government experiment and they do not put thoughts in your head.

How do you know "she" is making this up?

How can you be sure "thoughts" cannot be placed in people's heads??
Rattatat
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Thu Apr 18, 2024 2:29 pm

Postby MCR_ROCKS » Fri Jan 18, 2013 2:02 pm

targeted1 wrote:This guy is not being gang stalked. He is one of theperps that attempts to make anyone claiming to be gang stalked as crazy as this guy. Yes they bug your house and you are under 24/7 surveillance but it is not a government experiment and they do not put thoughts in your head.

And this is what is called a DISINFORMATION AGENT
And now the red ones make me fly
And the blue ones help me fall
And I think I'll blow my brains against the ceiling
And as the fragments of my skull begin to fall
Fall on your tongue like pixie dust
Just think happy thoughts
MCR_ROCKS
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby Ian Reynir » Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:57 pm

I've had issues with conspiracy and the government, and even being stalked.

I wonder about all this talk regarding governement issues. Believe me when I say, the government does not have anywhere near enough resources to watch over individuals who have no way of disrupting our current system. I have read a bunch of posts, but I haven't read anything about any reason for the government to be concerned.

For my own delusions, I had to face facts that brought me into reality. I still don't believe the vast majority of what our gov. officials say - but who does? and MKULTRA really happened (not conspiracy), but at least now I'm not in fear. There's a lot I can't control and now I'm okay with that. I control what things I can.

By the way, to address this thread more directly, I am not against MCR_ROCKS. I think just about everyone who's a member of psychforums has problems - why else would we be here?
Diagnosis: Bipolar I
Meds: none
Ian Reynir
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Wed Apr 17, 2024 8:29 pm

Postby Rattatat » Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:30 pm

OK so when the American government(Bush) goes on it's mentally insane mission to fight terrorism after 9/11 do you think this has zero effect on people around the world. Nope we saw very clearly how western governments all joined together to attack Iraq(an innocent country) and all work together. It's this attitude that Americans feed into the world while it thinks that it is a police officer that led to our government(NZ) illegally spying and doing raids on Kimdotcom and this is only what is known. It's this mentallity that you can act like you what, do what you want IF you support that sick American system. Why do you think that nurse in England hung herself after being targeted by radio stations... because all these idiots in the world that think they can do whatever they want to others for their fun afternoon activity act under the sick ideology that Americans and it's racist soldiers act under while living under the delusion that they are superior. All these murderers act as vigilantes under the illusion that their abuse and murders comes from God.

And if one is to speak out against what they see as wrong it's one quick downhill slide because everyone(like in Iraq) will quickly gang up against you for speaking the truth(and whatever percentage of truth that is in it. I don't think a lot of people you see are liars or "delusional" they just don't have all the wires connected properly. There is still something wrong which your "art" shows you to be true.

Since 9/11 I've had my life ruined and destroyed. I've seen untold people killed, murder, rape and kill themselves and I KNOW EXACTLY why it happened... American BS!
Rattatat
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Thu Apr 18, 2024 2:29 pm

Postby Ian Reynir » Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:41 pm

Rattatat wrote:Since 9/11 I've had my life ruined and destroyed. I've seen untold people killed, murder, rape and kill themselves and I KNOW EXACTLY why it happened... American BS!

Learning about 911 put me over the edge, and into a negative state-of-mind that landed me in my first hospitalization - so yea, 911 screwed me up too. I didn't even realize how much blind faith I had in our gov. until then. I recovered since then, but I remember the pain...
Diagnosis: Bipolar I
Meds: none
Ian Reynir
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Wed Apr 17, 2024 8:29 pm

Postby Lucky_13 » Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:52 pm

Rattatat wrote:OK so when the American government(Bush) goes on it's mentally insane mission to fight terrorism after 9/11 do you think this has zero effect on people around the world. Nope we saw very clearly how western governments all joined together to attack Iraq(an innocent country) and all work together. It's this attitude that Americans feed into the world while it thinks that it is a police officer that led to our government(NZ) illegally spying and doing raids on Kimdotcom and this is only what is known. It's this mentallity that you can act like you what, do what you want IF you support that sick American system. Why do you think that nurse in England hung herself after being targeted by radio stations... because all these idiots in the world that think they can do whatever they want to others for their fun afternoon activity act under the sick ideology that Americans and it's racist soldiers act under while living under the delusion that they are superior. All these murderers act as vigilantes under the illusion that their abuse and murders comes from God.

And if one is to speak out against what they see as wrong it's one quick downhill slide because everyone(like in Iraq) will quickly gang up against you for speaking the truth(and whatever percentage of truth that is in it. I don't think a lot of people you see are liars or "delusional" they just don't have all the wires connected properly. There is still something wrong which your "art" shows you to be true.

Since 9/11 I've had my life ruined and destroyed. I've seen untold people killed, murder, rape and kill themselves and I KNOW EXACTLY why it happened... American BS!

I fully agree with this statement and im worried...
Lucky_13
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Thu Apr 18, 2024 1:29 pm

Previous

Return to Living With Mental Illness Forum