Our partner

Normal

Open Discussions about how Mental Illness affects your life.

Moderator: Otter

*****PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE POSTING HERE*****

When posting on Psychforums.com please try to pick the forum you think best fits your post. If your post would fit in a specialized forum (there are more than 100 forums here) then please post there rather than in the "Living With Mental Illness" forum. Thank you for your cooperation in this matter. Moderators could move your thread without notice if they feel it is fitting better into another forum.

The Mod Team

Normal

Postby stubborn-envelope » Sun Jun 12, 2005 7:40 pm

Hey I actually feel normal here: other people have had emotional and mental problems very similar to mine, and I've done some pretty outrageous things, so I guess I felt very lonely. Has anyone else here crawled around a table like a dog screaming out "prophecies"? I did that when I was going through my "I'm a prophet" delusion....I also thought I was a reincarnated alien at one time. Freaked my grandma out bad I think when I told her about the alien....

James
stubborn-envelope
Consumer 2
Consumer 2

Local time: Thu Apr 18, 2024 5:57 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Postby NietzscheWisdom* » Mon Jun 13, 2005 2:11 am

k..you're gonna laugh_I believe in clairvoyance and reincarnation...in my past lives I've been an "elegant serial killer" and an "egypt goddess" :lol:

yup...I also have always believed that I was part of "7 slayers" who are going to save the world from vamps and demons :shock:
a world abandoned by its creator, a universe in chaos, this wasteland, this killingfield, an eternity of. rotten despair..
NietzscheWisdom*
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:57 pm

Postby kennymadea » Fri Jul 11, 2008 12:16 am

Hey there,
I like being normal. The meds makes me normal. Taking meds is the only way , nothing else works as far as being sane is concerned. That is the only way. I have tried breathing exercise, stretching , talking , learning new things, studying a book.
seriously to be normal , you need meds.
kennymadea
Consumer 1
Consumer 1

Local time: Thu Apr 18, 2024 5:57 am

Return to Living With Mental Illness Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post