Our partner

gahhhh HELP

Open Discussions about how Mental Illness affects your life.

Moderator: Otter

*****PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE POSTING HERE*****

When posting on Psychforums.com please try to pick the forum you think best fits your post. If your post would fit in a specialized forum (there are more than 100 forums here) then please post there rather than in the "Living With Mental Illness" forum. Thank you for your cooperation in this matter. Moderators could move your thread without notice if they feel it is fitting better into another forum.

The Mod Team

gahhhh HELP

Postby asylemis6 » Tue Jun 07, 2005 8:00 am

Somedays, everything just sucks. And the fact that I'm spending TEN HOURS a day in summer school to get a PE credit. Ten ######6 hours of PE. This was the first day, and it sucked. I came home more depressed than ever. I don't want to keep feeling this way... but I can't tell my parents either, so I can't find any help and I'm not even sure I can find help anywhere. I'm lost and I feel awful. It's starting to seem like suicide is the only way to stop it. To stop the oversensitivity, the constant mood swings, the everything. I can't handle it. I don't know what to do... other than end it...
And I'm itchy ALL OVER... has anyone had that problem? Does anything stop it? I can't sleep because I itch so much. GAH. And nothing in real life is going right... oh, and there's a spider around here somewhere. I wish it'd go outside and kill flies instead of scaring me. I can't do this any of this I can't. AND I'M ITCHY.
You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one. I hope someday you'll join us, and the world will be as one.
-John Lennon, Imagine
asylemis6
Consumer 1
Consumer 1

Local time: Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:00 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Postby element » Tue Jun 07, 2005 10:41 am

Hello,

PLEASE don't even consider suicide to be an option!!

*hugs* I'm having to do a ton of school right now too. You see, I'm homeschooled and I got behind this year, so I have quite a bit to catch up on.

Why can't you tell your parents?

It's funny that you said that last bit, because last night, I was itching like crazy. And after doing my spider check (I scan the ceiling with my eyes to see if any eight-legged freaks are up there), so i found one of the little demons, and my mom killed it for me. Yep, I'm terrified of them!!

I'll be praying for you and thinking about you. I can relate to the whole school thing a lot!!

If you need to talk, I'm here to listen.

~element
element
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby Pancake » Tue Jun 07, 2005 12:42 pm

well....suicide is always an option, so is eating food, BUT DONT DO IT (you can eat food) :) spiders suck....and yes i get itchy when i try to sleep, but usually from being hot i guess, my psycholgoist told me to get some fans to cool me down and get some backround noise (i hear voices)
Pancake
Consumer 5
Consumer 5

Return to Living With Mental Illness Forum