Our partner

hi again

Open Discussions about how Mental Illness affects your life.

Moderator: Otter

*****PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE POSTING HERE*****

When posting on Psychforums.com please try to pick the forum you think best fits your post. If your post would fit in a specialized forum (there are more than 100 forums here) then please post there rather than in the "Living With Mental Illness" forum. Thank you for your cooperation in this matter. Moderators could move your thread without notice if they feel it is fitting better into another forum.

The Mod Team

hi again

Postby invayne » Sat May 28, 2005 12:02 am

hey i know i said i wouldnt post for a while because i was low on energy and feeling very depressed. this is all true and its pretty bad now but i just need to vent i guess. i feel like im always shafted. the only motivation i have to finish my 5 days of school a week is that the weekends coming but lately i havnt been seeing much of my friends because they are all on the rugby team, and instead of us all hanging out together, they go to these rugby parties where only rugby team members are invited. i have some friends who arnt on the team, and a couple of them are free tonight but they arnt like...my good friends...i dont enjoy spending friday nights with them only. and seems like tonight has turned into another one of those nights. theres rugby barbeque and im not invited. i think im just gunna take 4 or 5 sleeping pills so that i can sleep through the night, instead of pacing around my house in pain.
-Heather
invayne
Consumer 5
Consumer 5

Local time: Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:07 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Postby element » Sat May 28, 2005 10:15 am

4 or 5 sleeping pills? Isn't that a bit much? I've never taken them before, but that sounds like too many.

I'm really sorry that you've been depressed lately!!

I know how it feel sto be left out. it happens to me a lot. I'll be sitting at a table with some people at church, and they're all talking about where they're going and how much fun it's going to be, and not only am I left out of the conversation, but I also get to sit and listen to how much fun they're going to have, yet I'm not invited. I'm really sorry that you're feeling left out Heather. Any time you need a friend, I'm here for you. I know it's not the same as having one in person, but sometimes I can help a little. :)
element
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Tue Apr 16, 2024 3:07 pm

Postby sweetngentle » Sat May 28, 2005 10:21 am

invayne,

Good to hear from you again! I"m sorry you are dealing w/ depression again. Maybe we can cheer you up :)

I kind of have to go along with element...I think4-5 sleepng pills is a bit over the recommended dose.

Take Care...
kathy
Blessed are those
who can give without
remembering, and take
without forgetting.
sweetngentle
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Tue Apr 16, 2024 10:07 am

Return to Living With Mental Illness Forum