Our partner

life isnt worth living

Open Discussions about how Mental Illness affects your life.

Moderators: masquerade, Otter, sabrdawg

*****PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE POSTING HERE*****

When posting on Psychforums.com please try to pick the forum you think best fits your post. If your post would fit in a specialized forum (there are more than 100 forums here) then please post there rather than in the "Living With Mental Illness" forum. Thank you for your cooperation in this matter. Moderators could move your thread without notice if they feel it is fitting better into another forum.

The Mod Team

life isnt worth living

Postby fierce » Wed Dec 24, 2008 2:26 am

Last edited by fierce on Wed Sep 22, 2010 2:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
fierce
Consumer 4
Consumer 4

Local time: Tue Oct 21, 2014 12:29 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

ATTENTION NEEDED!!!!! Dont Do it!!!!!

Postby Saya » Wed Dec 24, 2008 9:21 am

You might not like this, but you need to go to your nearest hospital! They have to help you. You need to be safe! I say this as a person who has worked on a mental health unit and a person who was almost admited to one. If you kill yourself thats ######6 it...there is no coming back. You need help. I myself have several problems. You are hearing from a 39 yro virgin who lives with her parents.
Dont wait for the first appointment, go to the hospital, clinic, or call some kind of suicide line. If you do it, it will be the worse thing.

Give yourself a chance. If you believe in God pray...do whatever it
takes to stay alive!!!!!! I do not know what else to say, you message is so heart breaking to me. Tell your family or a close friend. Please do not do it. You are in my prayers. Email me if you want
Saya
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Mon Oct 20, 2014 7:29 pm

Postby AnonymouslyMe » Wed Dec 24, 2008 1:56 pm

This time of the year is always dificult for me also. I think you should make a promisse to yourself to try and get through the hollydays season alive.

See how you feel next year and prehaps things will be better. :)
AnonymouslyMe
Consumer 5
Consumer 5

Postby Chucky » Wed Dec 24, 2008 9:44 pm

fierce, you're going to hate me for saying this but I believe that you have behaved brilliantly over the past week or so. Think about it... ...You came here with a problem and had no difficulty describing how bad and suicidal you felt. You are still expressing your intense feelings to us but this is a way of releasing all of the frustration that has been building-up insde you over the past few months or years.

I think that you should always be open to communicating your problems to anyone and everyone that is close to you.
Chucky
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby fierce » Sun Dec 28, 2008 2:07 am

Chucky wrote:fierce, you're going to hate me for saying this but I believe that you have behaved brilliantly over the past week or so. Think about it... ...You came here with a problem and had no difficulty describing how bad and suicidal you felt. You are still expressing your intense feelings to us but this is a way of releasing all of the frustration that has been building-up insde you over the past few months or years.

I think that you should always be open to communicating your problems to anyone and everyone that is close to you.

your right i do but i know your right deep down to be honest despite this feeling the worst time of my life i have managed to claw myself through it and here i am still alive.
and mostly i feel is down to me venting off on here if all that $#%^ was going round my head and i didnt have this place i would be lost.
you say open up to people who are close to me i would bother if they were bothered but ya see kevin not everyone has people who care enough to listen.
so how are you?
fierce
Consumer 4
Consumer 4

Postby Butterfly Faerie » Sun Dec 28, 2008 6:30 am

Yes it is fierce, I know what it is that is eating you up, you are not alone in this.
Butterfly Faerie
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Mon Oct 20, 2014 8:29 pm

Postby Chucky » Sun Dec 28, 2008 9:57 pm

fierce wrote:your right i do but i know your right deep down to be honest despite this feeling the worst time of my life i have managed to claw myself through it and here i am still alive.
and mostly i feel is down to me venting off on here if all that $#%^ was going round my head and i didnt have this place i would be lost.
you say open up to people who are close to me i would bother if they were bothered but ya see kevin not everyone has people who care enough to listen.
so how are you?

fierce, my mood has slowly been dipping since the christmas holidays began. Right now, I feel pretty awful and those suicidal thoughts are coming back strongly, but I know that I will not act on them. They are 'residual' thoughts from a past when I was actively trying to kill myself (but failed, obviously!).

In the quote above, are you saying that you have absolutely no-one in your life right now who cares enough for you to help you with your problems? There must be someome. You have us here - we all understand you - but there must be others too, right?

Kevin
Chucky
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby fierce » Sun Dec 28, 2008 10:32 pm

Chucky wrote:
fierce wrote:your right i do but i know your right deep down to be honest despite this feeling the worst time of my life i have managed to claw myself through it and here i am still alive.
so how are you?

fierce, my mood has slowly been dipping since the christmas holidays began. Right now, I feel pretty awful and those suicidal thoughts are coming back strongly, but I know that I will not act on them. They are 'residual' thoughts from a past when I was actively trying to kill myself (but failed, obviously!).

In the quote above, are you saying that you have absolutely no-one in your life right now who cares enough for you to help you with your problems? There must be someome. You have us here - we all understand you - but there must be others too, right?

Kevin

no i dont have anyone who say cares or is well enough too care...and it is hard not having anyone too talk to at the moment as i feel like killing myself daily and it would help too talk about it right this very moment i dont want to carry on yet i cant seem to give in i have made attempts in the past and i wish i could now i still havnt heard about councilling appointment.
i feel i need help asap as i am getting out of control there are time where i dont feel like i am me if that makes sense for example just xmas eve i hit somone for no reason they didnt really say much wrong and i went balistic slapping them. i feel all my anger bursting to get out mostley i am angry about my self seriously why am i so ###$ up? am weird why do i think all these things why cant i just die and put everyone out of there misery including myself..am still a paranoid weirdo who thinks people are trying to conspire to kill me they are though that is true but my paranoia makes me worse am going to stop here about me as i am feeling worse talking about it.
i am sorry to hear that you have felt so low recently and i understand how you feel i hope you are feeling better.
take care
fierce
fierce
Consumer 4
Consumer 4

Postby Chucky » Mon Dec 29, 2008 12:44 am

Hey again fierce,

No further news on the therapy sessions then, no? That sucks, and you even went back to your GP to claim that it's urgent. So much for an efficient health-care system. What do you do each day?; if you don't mind me asking. I just realised that I have absolutely no idea what it is you do in life. If you've already mentioned it, then I'm sorry for I have forgotten.
Chucky
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby fierce » Mon Dec 29, 2008 12:51 am

Asuka wrote:Well, Fiece. I also hate this time of the year and I felt suicidal at times leading up to it. Actually someone I know attempted suicide recently.She is glad the attempt failed and realises its not a solution now. I think for people such as ourselves the Xmas season is a major trigger. Everyone is happy and were surrounded by the one thing we desperately want.Also its tainted for us by past memories. Its makes us envious and makes us hate ourselves. Also many depressed people are prone to seasonal affective disorder to some degree. So yeah,alot of suicides occur at this time of the year. The best advice I can give to you is the one I'm taking myself. Wait until the Xmas season is over. Its less than a week until the second of Jan'. I am looking forward to that day.

yes that is so badley what i want is too feel happy and content exept a the moment xmas or not i feel my suicidal urges are not going to go away...i feel so alone as i dont have anyone to talk to and am waiting on councilling appoinment but i will never come.
i dont have any hope anymore i know that i will probley have to struggle on with a $#%^ life.
i feel like i have no control even now i dont feel i know myself anymore if that makes sense.
what mental ilness do you suffer from and what type of help do you recieve i am currently tempted to dope myself up with some tablets that someone gave me they said they are libriam an will calm me down when i feel suicidal and angry.
take care
fierce
fierce
Consumer 4
Consumer 4

Next

Return to Living With Mental Illness Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views