Our partner

Unsure of Where to Put This

Open Discussions about how Mental Illness affects your life.

Moderators: Otter, quietgirl2538

*****PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE POSTING HERE*****

When posting on Psychforums.com please try to pick the forum you think best fits your post. If your post would fit in a specialized forum (there are more than 100 forums here) then please post there rather than in the "Living With Mental Illness" forum. Thank you for your cooperation in this matter. Moderators could move your thread without notice if they feel it is fitting better into another forum.

The Mod Team

Unsure of Where to Put This

Postby Nyctoyo » Mon Jul 10, 2017 3:07 am

Ever since I was 10, there has been this voice/other person residing inside of me. When we met, he told me his name was Alex and that he's always been inside of me but waited for the right time for us to meet. In my mind, he appears as male, around 6ft 1 with blonde, short hair and blue eyes. He has a seperate personality from mind, even a seperate voice for when he speaks out loud. He helps keep me in check and can take over my mind and body. He's usually in dorminat when I'm doing something but makes himself known. I have a few disorders already: MDD, BPD, ADD, PTSD, and Anxiety, but I don't know where his existence stems from. I don't consider him as a voice but it's the best way to describe him (he hates me calling him that). I've told my parents and they brushed it off but tell me I sound and look crazy when he and I talk out loud. Any ideas of what he might be or what disorder he may be connected too? Also, forgive me if this post is in the wrong section, I'm new here.
Nyctoyo
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:27 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: Unsure of Where to Put This

Postby moleculeoflife » Mon Jul 10, 2017 4:04 pm

sounds like *mod edit* i could be wrong.
Last edited by quietgirl2538 on Tue Jul 11, 2017 3:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: do not diagnose as per forum rules
moleculeoflife
Consumer 2
Consumer 2

Local time: Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:27 am

Re: Unsure of Where to Put This

Postby moleculeoflife » Tue Jul 11, 2017 12:01 am

sorry now i saw you asked about him and not you.

I dont know what disorder that person has in the voice.
moleculeoflife
Consumer 2
Consumer 2

Local time: Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:27 am

Return to Living With Mental Illness Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post