Our partner

Didn't know where to put this...

Open Discussions about how Mental Illness affects your life.

Moderators: Otter, quietgirl2538

*****PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE POSTING HERE*****

When posting on Psychforums.com please try to pick the forum you think best fits your post. If your post would fit in a specialized forum (there are more than 100 forums here) then please post there rather than in the "Living With Mental Illness" forum. Thank you for your cooperation in this matter. Moderators could move your thread without notice if they feel it is fitting better into another forum.

The Mod Team

Didn't know where to put this...

Postby justsomeklutz » Sat Jul 08, 2017 6:25 pm

So I went to the GP because I was certain that I had depression. He told me it was mild depression. But I'm sure it's more than mild depression, because I've felt this way for almost 5 years now, and things a progressively getting worse. Especially the suicidal thoughts and irritability. Then there's the fact that sometimes have thoughts of hurting myself and other people. Plus constant self-harm thoughts and temptations I just can't get away from my thoughts. I'm very rarely just happy anymore, I don't know what's wrong with me.
justsomeklutz
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:41 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: Didn't know where to put this...

Postby Otter » Sun Jul 09, 2017 1:49 am

I wouldn't take your GP word for what you are suffering. They are not trained to understand the range of issues and what diagnosis to give or how to treat it.

Can you get yourself to a Psychiatrist or Therapist?
Swinging in another time.
Otter
Site Admin

Local time: Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:41 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

Return to Living With Mental Illness Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post