Our partner

I think I would be a serial killer

Open Discussions about how Mental Illness affects your life.
*****PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE POSTING HERE*****

When posting on Psychforums.com please try to pick the forum you think best fits your post. If your post would fit in a specialized forum (there are more than 100 forums here) then please post there rather than in the "Living With Mental Illness" forum. Thank you for your cooperation in this matter. Moderators could move your thread without notice if they feel it is fitting better into another forum.

The Mod Team

I think I would be a serial killer

Postby braonhaboob » Thu May 18, 2017 2:31 pm

So I am not really sure where to post this. I think if it were not for my exceptional self control I would kill people and I wouldn't care.

I have been hurt by 2 people in my life very very bad. I have grown to loath / hate the human species ( I say species because I think of people as nothing more that living walking viruses who are lower scum than the ant on the ground )

If I had the ability to snap my finger and make ever atom in peoples bodies explode I would have done that to countless people who have wronged me in the past. I have for 15 years hated people with every fiber of my being. I don't care who you are and you can try and talk sense into me I think I am actually thinking perfectly clear. People are @#$% ! Plain and simple with no argument.

So a couple days ago I was picking at something on my neck ( I think a mole ) It bled a lot and I had blood on both my hands and all my fingers. I sat there playing/staring at the blood for about 15 minutes because I thought it was so cool . It was kind of exciting me.

I think as it stands now I could kill someone and not feel any remorse or regret but I would never do that. I have too much self control nor do I really have a want to do such things. I do however think if maybe a couple wires were wired wrong in my brain I would have not been able to control myself.
braonhaboob
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Tue May 23, 2017 9:22 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: I think I would be a serial killer

Postby Midwinter » Fri May 19, 2017 6:45 am

Edge
Malignant Narcissist
Midwinter
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Wed May 24, 2017 3:22 am

Postby dichrom » Fri May 19, 2017 12:36 pm

braonhaboob wrote:I think as it stands now I could kill someone and not feel any remorse or regret but I would never do that. I have too much self control nor do I really have a want to do such things. I do however think if maybe a couple wires were wired wrong in my brain I would have not been able to control myself.

I don't know if I would call you a would be-serial killer, per say. Serial killers want to kill, their hearts are burning inside, it's not a "I have too much self control nor do I really have a want to do such things" type of thing. Although your dispensation towards death is not normal, it doesn't sound like you meet the criteria yet (and I recommend you try not to).

I have been hurt by 2 people in my life very very bad.

If it's alright to ask, who were the people who hurt you?

I have grown to loath / hate the human species ( I say species because I think of people as nothing more that living walking viruses who are lower scum than the ant on the ground )

Is there anyone in your life you could say you care about at all?
dichrom
Consumer 3
Consumer 3

Local time: Tue May 23, 2017 8:22 pm

Postby eterea107 » Fri May 19, 2017 12:58 pm

Lord.
Love yet violence, is yet love. I love you.
eterea107
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Tue May 23, 2017 10:22 pm

Return to Living With Mental Illness Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post