Our partner

Crappy job, crappy apartment , stress : A way out

Open Discussions about how Mental Illness affects your life.

Moderator: Otter

*****PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE POSTING HERE*****

When posting on Psychforums.com please try to pick the forum you think best fits your post. If your post would fit in a specialized forum (there are more than 100 forums here) then please post there rather than in the "Living With Mental Illness" forum. Thank you for your cooperation in this matter. Moderators could move your thread without notice if they feel it is fitting better into another forum.

The Mod Team

Crappy job, crappy apartment , stress : A way out

Postby Copy_Cat » Fri Jan 29, 2016 9:20 pm

This is a comment I made on story about MH disability and creating jobs on another website. I thought I would copy paste post recycle it over here since I spent time writing it.

Create jobs , create jobs …. Non sense !

The whole problem is that survival is overly dependent on money.

When you do get a job the government takes a big cut right from the start then in many places in the US the education mafia is so out of control the property taxes on a home cost more then the mortgage . The joke is you don’t own your home , no, you rent it from town hall.

Of course they push “create jobs” they want more slaves.

I live somewhat “off grid” I don’t get many bills. I have a great antenna for snagging free WIFI , batteries and inverter system , water tank shallow well pump. I am going to leave the rest out for the sake of internet anonymity but damn I would hate to have to live the traditional get screwed with bills and rippoffs coming in from every direction. Money I earn is mine.

I love watching that show “extreme homes” so many cleaver ideas and tons of outside the box thinking. My next place is going to be really kick ass. The whole trick is finding a location that tolerates freedom.

Just as the U.S. solar industry is surging, with record sales last year, Florida is attempting to outlaw off-the-grid living altogether. The move marks a trend towards government interference in our private lives, as more and more of us make a commitment to a more sustainable way of life.

Off the Grid Living Is Deemed Illegal in Florida http://thelibertarianrepublic.com/off-t ... n-florida/

Off-grid living is being attacked from coast to coast.

“Most jobs, even fairly menial ones, have become increasingly competitive and demanding, with performance targets and micro-management.” [ From the article I commented on ]

Sounds stressful.

Bottom line is stress causes mental illness and the system itself causes most of it. Make money work work work or be outside ! Your crappy “illegal” apartment is $1,200 a month cause the homeowner has a $15,000 tax bill courtesy of the education mafia.

Do you sort of get it people in favor of the liberal “utopia” ?

Create jobs… All they really want is more slaves. They hate self sufficiency.

So if anyone out there is “disabled” meaning your struggling with anxiety and depression from the struggle of working crappy jobs and renting a crappy places like millions do check out http://www.off-grid.net/category/off-grid-101/

Its no easy escaping the crap jobs and crap apartment situation but half the battle is making the plan and then actually getting started.
I survived psychiatry.
Copy_Cat
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:06 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: Crappy job, crappy apartment , stress : A way out

Postby boidae » Sun Jan 31, 2016 11:01 pm

You've survived psychiatry, you can't have a good job and a house and survive the mental health system at the same time.
boidae
Consumer 1
Consumer 1

Local time: Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:06 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

Return to Living With Mental Illness Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post