Our partner

Dealing with the outside world

Open Discussions about how Mental Illness affects your life.

Moderator: Otter

*****PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE POSTING HERE*****

When posting on Psychforums.com please try to pick the forum you think best fits your post. If your post would fit in a specialized forum (there are more than 100 forums here) then please post there rather than in the "Living With Mental Illness" forum. Thank you for your cooperation in this matter. Moderators could move your thread without notice if they feel it is fitting better into another forum.

The Mod Team

Dealing with the outside world

Postby OMNICELL » Tue Oct 06, 2015 3:45 am

Slowly stabilizing after about 40 years of mental illness!

Dissociative Disorder unlocked! Just happened with therapists; bout a few months ago!

PTSD is running around my head and slowly slipping out!

No way to describe coming back to relationship and activities!

Almost no resentments as I come back; thanks to years of 12 step work and a high power to turn to! And the doors of those meetings always open!

Forgiveness being the biggest last key to this fractured equation!

Why Im writing;

As I come out of mental illness symptoms; I see it! I see it everywhere! The sickness of others and I cant help them! Or, the child abuse and neglect of small children by sociopathic mothers that don't know they are pathological! And so it goes!

And I know some of these small kids; but cannot help! I must pray for them and stay out of it! Its psychological neglect! Who knows what else these kids are going through; being destroyed! And I can do nothing about it! And yet, through prayer! One more day on planet earth!

Ive written a lot of blogs everywhere! Thousands of them! And that has made a huge difference! I would not have the recovery I have today without this writing ability and the 12 step rooms! Ive been to 1800 thousand million meetings!

Im getting better, yet, the women at the store still shuns me; and many don't appreciate me!

At a meeting birthday, the other night! A women got up for status reasons, and publicly called me a women hater in front to all the group!

So, it goes!

Im still on planet earth as I get better!

Yet today, at an all women's meetings Ive gone to for years! Im the only man in the group; I was praised for my healing and direction toward relationships! And these women have seen me at my worst!

I must take it all to God and stay out of it!

And its Gratitude; Thank you God, Thank you God, Thank you God!

So it goes! One more day on planet earth!
Dissociative Disorder
CPTSD
AVPD; Social avoidance
Previous/Psychotic clinical Depression
agoraphobia
obsessive/compulsive disorder
Evolution didn't stop my death, God did .....Now what?
OMNICELL
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:41 am
Blog: View Blog (1760)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: Dealing with the outside world

Postby Una+ » Tue Oct 06, 2015 6:48 pm

Congratulations! This is big. Remember to pace yourself. Treat yourself well; you deserve it!
Dx DID older woman married w kids. 0 Una, host + 3, 1, 5. 1 animal. 2 older man. 3 teen girl. 4 girl behind amnesia wall. 5 girl in love. Our thread.
Una+
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:41 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

Return to Living With Mental Illness Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post