Our partner

My 30 yr old daughter has NPD

Impulse-Control Disorder NOS message board, open discussion, and online support group.

My 30 yr old daughter has NPD

Postby lostmother » Mon May 16, 2005 4:57 am

:shock: She was not diagnosed with it but I am now sure that what has warned me and caused me so many problems is this. I am so very lost and wish I could have know that was what was wrong with her. She has done so many things to just damage my soul. She by my letting her and the situation has caused my life to be over as far as my career and there is not much left of me. It is 19 years for me to finally see what the problem is and she doing a number on me again, I can tell anyone she used info to harm me if I out her on any of their lies and (acts) she is doing it is so very sad and look like it will never end. I make out to be the bad person again to others and there are things not in my control so she will continue to get away with or live life as this game she plays. She so very cruel to me. I very sick now and she help me by letting her caused me to loose my career of twenty years long story but she did push it to the wall. Taken most money and any happiness I would have….I am so very lost and am loosing my mind now…I just don’t think I can live with it…she care for no one…no one…only to get what she wants…I need real help now to know what to do for myself to survive…it is so cruel and I feel so bad for anyone one that is around her and for her my heart brakes for a normal daughter I so wanted for my life. I will never have that…she is not normal and I can see how to get her help…it is so complicated…I am sick and not strong myself anymore…help me someone please, my heart is so broken…I would of like to stay stupid about it and of died not knowing…as I just kept thinking it was me if I did more if I were stronger if I was better at everything and a Christian and gave and then God would see to fixing it. She is not to be blamed herself she can know what she is doing…she feels nothing…Help me please someone help me. God I been so stupid to not see this and correct it how will I ever help her. Please tell me how to get help and act to make it less hard!!! Please some help me!!!!
lostmother

ADVERTISEMENT

add that she is 30 yrs old now

Postby lost mother » Mon May 16, 2005 4:58 am

30 years old
lost mother

Impulse

Postby grengsb » Mon Dec 05, 2005 12:21 am

Hey this question is open to anyone here that reads this-
Is this a impulse addicting thing I always have the need
to purchase lipgloss? Email me anyone.
grengsb
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:57 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: My 30 yr old daughter has NPD

Postby antoni » Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:49 am

OMG it has been 6 years... How are u doing? Have u sought help? How is she? I have the same problem and I just found out it is NPD.
antoni
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:57 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

Return to Impulse-Control Disorder NOS