Our partner

block to my therapy

Hope, Healing and Coping.

block to my therapy

Postby bellic007 » Wed Jul 13, 2016 2:45 pm

i have a block in my therapy,which means that i just foundout that my problem with physical pain and involuntary irritations etc,which i believed can be treated using psychotherapy,which is a total #######4 now i think no i cant,whenever i tell or open up does the pain go away?no the physical pain is real and it mudt reside there the physical symptoms are real it also remain there wheather or not i open up abt them no change is going to happen,this was my block in therapy i considered this a block because this phydical symptoms keeping me away from mental study and self exploration it is like a wall which no one can break as it is not related eith psych and it have its own physical origin,what dhall i do,i cant go further with this block because if i try to dwell on incorporating this physical symptoms and present infront of therapy it doesnot help in any way i tried and i lost and i am in a blovk
Dx Body Dysmorphic Disorder
Self diagnosed Dissociative Disorder

Self Identified Parts
Smoker (M) 14 yo
Vyakulan (M) 23 yo
Nirali(M) 13 yo
bellic007
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:03 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: block to my therapy

Postby your transformations » Mon Jul 18, 2016 7:35 pm

What does your therapist say about this? Were the efforts of your therapist unsuccessful or did you just gave up or got tired of therapy? Was your condition diagnosed? Do you still visit therapist?
your transformations
Consumer 1
Consumer 1

Local time: Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:33 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

Return to Hope

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post