Our partner

a few questions

Histrionic Personality Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderators: masquerade, orion13213, xdude

Forum rules
Attention Please. You are entering the Histrionic Personality Disorder forum. Please read this carefully.

Given the unique propensities of those who are faced with the issues of HPD, topics at times may be uncomfortable for non HP readers. Discussions related to HPD behavior are permitted here, within the context of deeper understanding of the commonalties shared by members. Indulging or encouraging these urges is not what this forum is intended for.

Conversations here can be triggering for those who have suffered abuse from HPDs. .
Non HPD users are welcome to post here, But their questions Must have a respectful tone.
If you are a NON and have issues with an past relationship with an HPD person, it is suggested that you Post in a Relationship forum. Here is a link to that forum: relationship/

For those who have no respect for either this illness or for those who are living with it, please do not enter this forum. Discrimination of Personality Disorders is not tolerated on this site.

Moderators are present here to ensure that members treat each other with dignity and respect. If topics become overly graphic or drift from having a healthy perspective, moderators will intervene.
Please feel free to contact a moderator if you have any questions or concerns.

Best Regards,
The Team

a few questions

Postby Maenad » Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:06 am

I have realized that my ex who caused my narcisstic injury is HPD( i know aren't i lucky falling in love with a HPD and ASPD). anyways 1st question: can you feel depressed when you realize that a relationship is not what it seems to you?
Maenad
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Wed Jul 30, 2014 5:10 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: a few questions

Postby NowIGetIt » Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:12 pm

Maenad wrote:I have realized that my ex who caused my narcisstic injury is HPD( i know aren't i lucky falling in love with a HPD and ASPD). anyways 1st question: can you feel depressed when you realize that a relationship is not what it seems to you?

Do you mean can you get depressed when you found out it was all a lie? Hell yeah! It's terrible to find out that all of the good times and good things said to you were just part of an elaborate plan to acquire attention.
NowIGetIt
Consumer 5
Consumer 5

Local time: Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:10 pm

Re: a few questions

Postby Mavet » Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:40 am

I get disillusioned inevitably sooner or later, and I'll have some sort of emotional uprising. I take it from there.
We're all mad here.
Mavet
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:10 pm

Return to Histrionic Personality Disorder Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post