Our partner

A Real Life HPD Woman--Video Enclosed!!

Histrionic Personality Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderators: masquerade, xdude, orion13213

Forum rules
Attention Please. You are entering the Histrionic Personality Disorder forum. Please read this carefully.

Given the unique propensities of those who are faced with the issues of HPD, topics at times may be uncomfortable for non HP readers. Discussions related to HPD behavior are permitted here, within the context of deeper understanding of the commonalties shared by members. Indulging or encouraging these urges is not what this forum is intended for.

Conversations here can be triggering for those who have suffered abuse from HPDs. .
Non HPD users are welcome to post here, But their questions Must have a respectful tone.
If you are a NON and have issues with an past relationship with an HPD person, it is suggested that you Post in a Relationship forum. Here is a link to that forum: relationship/

For those who have no respect for either this illness or for those who are living with it, please do not enter this forum. Discrimination of Personality Disorders is not tolerated on this site.

Moderators are present here to ensure that members treat each other with dignity and respect. If topics become overly graphic or drift from having a healthy perspective, moderators will intervene.
Please feel free to contact a moderator if you have any questions or concerns.

Best Regards,
The Team

A Real Life HPD Woman--Video Enclosed!!

Postby jmac » Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:23 pm

I was recently having a chat with a friend of mine of how crazy HPD women are, and he recently emailed me this video of one of them speaking:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PugKA4546VE

Notice how she plays "roles" (she changes outfits and tries to be different people). She certainly is disordered and crazy...but in such a soft sort of way.

The videos speak for themselves...

There are a lot of videos about them...but a good starting point is here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PugKA4546VE

At least she tells the truth about herself, which is the first step to healing.

Until she does get better though...QUACK QUACK :!:

Cheers
j
jmac
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Thu Oct 30, 2014 11:40 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: A Real Life HPD Woman--Video Enclosed!!

Postby jameshpd » Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:25 pm

I hate her already.
jameshpd
Consumer 5
Consumer 5

Local time: Fri Oct 31, 2014 7:40 am

Postby earthrooster » Sun Dec 19, 2010 7:00 pm

Notice how she plays "roles" (she changes outfits and tries to be different people). She certainly is disordered and crazy...but in such a soft sort of way.

A very childish prognosis... Hypothetically speaking, how would you feel if I said, the quote you wrote above proves you need therapy? Not a nice feeling is it? Your colours are starting to shine.
earthrooster
Consumer 5
Consumer 5

Local time: Fri Oct 31, 2014 5:40 pm

Postby mistaben » Sun Dec 19, 2010 7:32 pm

how sad. - notice how she is on the verge of tears as she changes roles trying to solidify her identity... it is amazing what emotional abuse does to a child as they evolve into adults.
mistaben
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby jmac » Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:48 pm

earthrooster wrote:

A very childish prognosis... Hypothetically speaking, how would you feel if I said, the quote you wrote above proves you need therapy? Not a nice feeling is it? Your colours are starting to shine.

Do you, did you, know what "Histrionic" means (talk about being childish) :roll: ? The concept of HPD and "roles" is nothing new (it is not my prognosis).

Let's shine some of these true colors on you...

First, I don't know exactly why they gave her that prognosis (it's in one of the other histrionic videos where she mentions this as she posted more than one video) of "roles".

Some more true colors for you of the Histrionic definition:

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/histrionic (of course, it goes much deeper than this but this will be a good elementary foundation for you to start from until you get a grasp upon the basics).

Notice how they refer to "acting". Can't you see her sort of acting in this video?

Anyway, actors play "roles".

Now, if you deeply think about this, you'll see more and more of the HPD's true colors can be connected to this concept of them playing "roles" (the... "I love you" role,... then the, "I hate you" role... the, "that was a brilliant post" role,... to the, "oh, what an awful thing you just said. I can see you're not the person I thought you were" role).

The HPD is unstable and unreliable. They have a severe problem with emotional stability, and so it appears that they are playing different roles as their emotions rapidly shift. This is part of the actual prognosis, some extremely true colors of the HPD.

Roster, you used the term prognosis. Well, HPD is called, "Histrionic Personality Disorder". So how can information that pertains to the word, "Histrionic" be so elementary--besides the fact you didn't seem to know what the word Histrionic means?

The ancient Greeks also were studying this illness a long time ago, and again and again these "roles" are mentioned. Oftentimes (not always obviously) the word that "entitles" an illness is a good place to start if you want to understand its "prognosis". 'These'...are some real, true colors that will shine on you as you begin to research this topic more...and the more you study, the more these true colors will shine on you as brilliant lights.

Good Luck.
j
jmac
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Thu Oct 30, 2014 11:40 pm

Postby mistaben » Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:09 am

mistaben wrote:how sad. - notice how she is on the verge of tears as she changes roles trying to solidify her identity... it is amazing what emotional abuse does to a child as they evolve into adults.
mistaben
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby mistaben » Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:12 am

Is there some reason why you can't spell his name right either? just curious...

jmac I think you should go get a psychological evalutation for HPD. I think you are given your actions on this forum board. all the best of luck to you...

Tony.
mistaben
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby Chucky » Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:24 am

I find this entirely unproductive, and am disappointed that it has been posted. Please be more mature in the future. In my opinion, it is more likely to create problems and be abrasive, rather than be in any way productive. It lacks good sentiment.

This thread will NOT be unlocked.

Kevin
psychforums.com rules:
http://www.psychforums.com/forum-rules.php

Please send me a private message if you need help with anything.
Chucky
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Return to Histrionic Personality Disorder Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post