Our partner

An apology to WINMH

Histrionic Personality Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderators: masquerade, orion13213, xdude

Forum rules
Attention Please. You are entering the Histrionic Personality Disorder forum. Please read this carefully.

Given the unique propensities of those who are faced with the issues of HPD, topics at times may be uncomfortable for non HP readers. Discussions related to HPD behavior are permitted here, within the context of deeper understanding of the commonalties shared by members. Indulging or encouraging these urges is not what this forum is intended for.

Conversations here can be triggering for those who have suffered abuse from HPDs. .
Non HPD users are welcome to post here, But their questions Must have a respectful tone.
If you are a NON and have issues with an past relationship with an HPD person, it is suggested that you Post in a Relationship forum. Here is a link to that forum: relationship/

For those who have no respect for either this illness or for those who are living with it, please do not enter this forum. Discrimination of Personality Disorders is not tolerated on this site.

Moderators are present here to ensure that members treat each other with dignity and respect. If topics become overly graphic or drift from having a healthy perspective, moderators will intervene.
Please feel free to contact a moderator if you have any questions or concerns.

Best Regards,
The Team

An apology to WINMH

Postby sofrance1 » Sat Jun 12, 2010 4:53 pm

I was taking out my frustrations about my stalker on you. You have told me you are not my stalker so I therefore aplogise.
Last edited by sofrance1 on Fri Jun 18, 2010 12:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sofrance1
Consumer 5
Consumer 5

Local time: Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:38 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: An apology to WINMH

Postby okherewego » Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:20 pm

Good for you Sofrance.

I was accused of stalking too, like many others on this form, by our ex's. However, I am not. Only confronted her once and walked away. Each situation is unique. However the common ground, is we are all seeking the truth, to set us free or to confront our ex's with the truth we do know. We are left with no real closure, no apology, dazed, confused and with a pile of lies. Some find that truth, before others. That truth is, they never loved us, and don't know any better and don't want to.

However, some may carry that search too far or seek revenge.Such in the case you experienced. I believe you when you say you were stalked. But most aren't like that, in my opinion. They are just wrongfully accused of it. Because, thier former HPD partner doesn't want to listen to or be exposed to thier own lies, deciet and short coming. They blameshift and become the victim.They just want us to go away in some cases. The quickest way to do that is with threats. Again, some cases it may be valid, but not in most in my opinion.

Again, good of you to have recognized that.
okherewego
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Fri Apr 25, 2014 6:38 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

Return to Histrionic Personality Disorder Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post