Our partner

I am oblivion *triggers*

Open Discussions about Grief and Loss.

I am oblivion *triggers*

Postby aussj4link » Sun Apr 05, 2015 9:58 am

When you came into my life I had begun to believe that heaven existed not in the afterlife, but here on earth. When you told me we would be together for the rest of our lives, that I was stuck with you, I believed you were here to show me that heaven.

Turns out that instead, you were here to show me a very different place. Where once I felt your love, now I feel only your cold shoulder. Where once I felt at peace, now only chaos lives within me. Where I felt like I belonged, now I am an outsider, banished and shunned by those I believed were my kin.

You let me taste heaven so that you could devour me with hell. You let me think you believed in me so that you could laugh as you kick the dirt in my face. You took me and twisted me into something else, with no possibility of returning to peace. You took my future and burned it to the ground. Bent. Broken. Burned. Banished.

I no longer hear the voice. I no longer see the purpose. I no longer feel the love. I no longer smell my home. I no longer taste happiness. Though my heart beats, I am no longer alive. Darkness is my only companion now. Not even the fire that burns me can pierce this void. Every day I die a thousand deaths wishing we were one again. Oh how we used to laugh.
aussj4link
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Thu Apr 18, 2024 12:54 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: I am oblivion *triggers*

Postby WiltedDaffodil » Sun Apr 05, 2015 4:46 pm

I know exactly how you feel. I live it every day, my life awash in tears that just won't stop. How does one go on without the love of the only person who ever made them feel alive? There is nothing but a void in my soul, and a painful longing for the one who used to fill it with such joy.
WiltedDaffodil
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Thu Apr 18, 2024 12:54 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby OMNICELL » Wed Apr 08, 2015 5:50 pm

A lot of people are tricked away from God! a lot of people think they are worshiping God when they emotionally interact with another human being!@ People can be mean!

They can ripped your throat out at a moments notice !

All depends what side of the world your on! in the developed countries; seems OK to get rid of people! use them up, destroy them; much like the products they buy! Horrible place!

I am a human; I have to reach out to God over the depth of hatred and despair!

Im trying to refix old relationships with the same kind that originally destroyed me! this is a bomb waiting to go off! better to go to the therapists office!
Dissociative Disorder
CPTSD
AVPD; Social avoidance
Previous/Psychotic clinical Depression
agoraphobia
obsessive/compulsive disorder
Evolution didn't stop my death, God did .....Now what?
OMNICELL
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:54 am
Blog: View Blog (1763)

Postby TROJAN WARRIOR » Fri Apr 10, 2015 6:18 pm

it's no easier when you don't believe in god or an afterlife. :(
TROJAN WARRIOR
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Thu Apr 18, 2024 7:54 pm