Our partner

Help Please.

Generalized Anxiety Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderator: Snaga

Help Please.

Postby Benwells176 » Wed Nov 25, 2015 12:10 am

Hey so im a 16 year old male and for the last 2-3 years i have been struggling really bad with anxiety and depression, I take 20mg of lexapro daily and try to do the best i can. This all started after i smoked weed and had a really bad panic attack when i was 12 and thats where i got ocd and started washing my hands uncontrollably, i soon got over that though and now im stuck with really bad anxiety and worrying about everything and feeling like im not real. I also tend to look up all these symptoms online and scare myself. I havent went to school for 2 years and get home schooled, i hardly ever go out my house and socialize, im always talking to people online and playing video games. I have started having derealization and depersonilization i know im real but when i looks at something it just doesnt seem real i guess. I feel like im going crazy and wish this would all go away. Can someone please help :'(
Benwells176
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Fri Mar 29, 2024 10:12 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Return to Generalized Anxiety Disorder Forum