Our partner

Anxiety, Depression and Paleness ....

Generalized Anxiety Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderator: Snaga

Anxiety, Depression and Paleness ....

Postby mrL84 » Fri Jul 24, 2015 9:56 pm

I recently relapsed with a major episode of Anxiety/ depression .. I suffered a few years ago and was taking Sertraline 100mg. After 2-3 years i begun to ween off slowly and was completely off everything by mid last year. I actually felt great and got my life back together. However about 3 weeks ago i injured myself at work lifting and had a massive on the spot panic attack. As the week went on i found myself getting more and more anxious thinking something was wrong, impending doom. I begun to feel low and after 2 weeks my brother suggested i begin taking Sertraline again. I was not convinced as i didn't feel depressed but more anxious but in the end agreed to go back on the medication. However after taking 3 days of the tablets i felt like i was loosing my mind. I dont know what happened but i couldn't focus, having constant bad thoughts. It was actually so horrible i just wanted to sleep through it. I saw the doctor who put my on diazapam for a few days to calm me down a bit and take the edge off my mind and came off the Setraline. He subscribed me onto Escitalopram 10mg. I have bee taking them 10 days now and have managed to get over the nausea etc. I still feel very badly motivated and have been in my room for 3 weeks now sleeping watching tv, bad sleep patterns. I am getting meals down and trying to keep intaking water/fluids. The last few days i have been really pale in the face though and tonight i noticed my tongue had gone very white .. Is this anything to be worried about ?? I am beginning to think something is not right physically .. Any help would be appreciated :)
mrL84
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:25 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Return to Generalized Anxiety Disorder Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post