Our partner

Someone can explain me?

Generalized Anxiety Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderator: Snaga

Someone can explain me?

Postby trancemusiclover » Mon Nov 10, 2014 8:49 pm

Hello, I'm almost 19years old and like 2months ago I had like a "crise" which was like feeling dizzy and seeing like you're drunk or something after this 2 days I was like trembling and panicated and I slept a lot and it became a bit better, back then I just was seeing a bit like very tired or drunk just that... but since I came back from the vacance I feel anxios, trembling sometimes, fearing things that before I wouldn't fear just be a bit shocked or something.

When I was in vacance in my natal country I tried smoking weed, the frist joint was ok, the second not feeling it and in the morning we and my cousin ( the previous 2 was in 4 people) we've made it again because i wanted to, i've smoked too much and It made me so bad I did vomit a lot and the sight was a bit like going into right like if i was really really dizzy or something, in the end i've slept and the next day i had nothing. The "crise" was after 2 weeks aprox. after the experience. I don't know if my anxios experiences are because of that or because when i was in vacance i wasn't sleeping. Like not sleeping 24hours and after sleeping at 11am like 6-8hours or more and after not sleeping again. I've read on internet that beeing tired and not sleeping can rise the posibility of having anxiety with 17x. I've tried to sleep but I'm still staying on computer like before. I wanna know if it's because of sleeping or might be because of smoking weed that time.

In the last time i'm beeing better like no panic attack or feeling highly dizzy or "derealizing" ( dont know if it how's spelled) but I'm having a hard time sleeping now, when I'am in bed, some random Images of thigs come in my head or I'm feeling having just a bit of air and having a hard time geeting asleep, not very hard time but just not like before.

I don't know why i'm feeling like this... I'm not feeling crazy, just this "thing" anxiety don't know that i'm feeling makes me to be like this.

I think is because of the years I didn't sleep good and had like in the side of my head like a small pain + the really not sleeping at all and very very bad in the vacantion was the last drop that my body could stand and because of it i had this "crise" .

Weeks ago I was like getting anxios when reading about drugs or effects of it or the use of drugs at raves and festivals which gave me fear very bad because I used to love trance music ( i'm saying used to because now i'm not listening very much or at all) and seeing that most of the people are doing them and it gave me fear of seeing the effects and etc.

I've got fear of "spirituality" things when I see meditation articols or things about realms and things like this, not at all of them but I feel just bad and fear when i'm thinking at not seeing "straight" or thiking at me having those drugs effects or spirituality things.

I think I'm at the age that a lot of the teenagers like me has anxiety because of future and etc. I just wanna know how to FIGHT IT, I saw on internet that meditation might help and all... but I wanna know why I'm having all this... I'm not stressed, i'm not at aschool for the moment I don't work... I mean it might be because of not doing a thing too ... but i had that when just i came back and had no time of doing something and theese feelings push me back on trying to do something because the way i feel i wouldn't like to work with theese feelings.... and keep me back from living the life. A psychology girl told me that that trembling i have when I'm going to bed is TENSION and asked me what's the bad emotions I feel and told her "fear and feeling insecure" she told me to give affection and I will see the effects... I'm trying to be better and not be critic as before and accepting people , i'm not a bad guy... also I have no friend at the moment i'm staying just at home or seeing sometimes my ex girlfriend. I have almost 4 years in another country than mine and i couldn't make friends because i found most of the teenagers stupid at least where i was at highschool. Now i've changed the "school" because i wanted to work and also do my highschool so i'm going to do in alternance and i have to find someone to sign me a contract for school-work and make my school but how I said before theese feeling are pushing me back... I'm trying to be positive... to listen music that chills me or music that give me that feeling of wanting to move and dance.

My mother told me ( I didn't tell her all, just few things, i don't wanna people to thing i'm crazy or something and i've almost never told to my familly if I had problems of any kind like at school or etc) and the ex girlfriend's mother told me I will feel better if i will find someone to sign my contract and starting to work earning money to my school and have activity.

Please explain me and help a little... :)

Thank you very much and excuse me for the spelling or formulation, I've been writing fast and I'm not an native english speaker.
trancemusiclover
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Tue Apr 16, 2024 6:52 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Return to Generalized Anxiety Disorder Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post