Our partner

I don't know what to do.

Gender Identity Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderator: Snaga

I don't know what to do.

Postby achromic » Tue Jul 29, 2014 5:44 pm

I'm very happy being a female don't get me wrong, I love my long hair, my boobs, my entire body but sometimes I want to dress as a guy.

Having an operation to change my gender, having to take hormones is a big no for me. I would like to have a taste of what it feels like to have a penis but seriously I'm not sure about this and I couldn't go for an operation that is forever.

I thought about using male clothes and a wig with shot hair...
achromic
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:06 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: I don't know what to do.

Postby Ada » Wed Aug 06, 2014 12:36 pm

Go for it! If you're in a place where this is going to be risky, then I'd recommend sticking to doing it at home. At least until you're comfortable with your look. It's entirely fine to experiment.

Male clothes are easy to buy. Even on eBay or from a charity shop if you don't want to spend too much initially. The wig might be an issue depending on how much hair you have, but again, it's good to experiment. Or if you'd wear one, a baseball cap might also hide much of it. Breast binding is not super comfortable if you have a larger chest. But gives a better shape under clothes. This is OK to do. And it isn't saying you must transition. Or that you want to be a man. Just that you'd like other options from time to time too.
We think too much and feel too little.
 More than machinery, we need humanity.
 More than cleverness, we need kindness and gentleness.

Charlie Chaplain in The Great Dictator
Ada
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Fri Mar 29, 2024 11:06 am
Blog: View Blog (35)

Return to Gender Identity Disorder Forum