Our partner

help please

Open discussions about the various fetishes.

Moderator: Ada

Forum rules
You are entering a forum that contains discussions of a sexual nature, some of which are explicit. The topics discussed may be offensive to some people. Please be aware of this before entering this forum.

help please

Postby mfs » Sun Nov 13, 2011 5:42 pm

I have just a couple of quick questions that have been bothering me for some time.... Are fetishes normal? For instance almost 90 percent of the time i masturbate i imagine or watch something to do with lap sitting or a lap dance. could this be just a preference or is it a fetish? Also with this whole "panty fetish " thing.... i've never worn or masturbated with one at all but the idea seems somewhat attracting.... does this make me a pervert? Also one time i had used my a attractive friends shorts to jerk off.... again it was a one time thing but it felt slightly perverted. Help thanks
mfs
Consumer 5
Consumer 5

Local time: Fri Aug 22, 2014 7:51 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: help please

Postby mfs » Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:02 pm

please answer some1
mfs
Consumer 5
Consumer 5

Postby Basilisk » Tue Nov 15, 2011 12:28 am

Hi again mfs.

I'm no professional or anything, but to me it really seems as though you have symptoms of POCD. First your post fearing that you were a pedophile, and now this post fearing being a pervert. If you do have POCD, nothing I say will be able to ease your mind, but I definitely don't think your preference / fetish for lap sitting/dancing makes you a "pervert."

Best Wishes,
Basilisk
"Quand le doigt point le ciel, l’imbécile regarde le doigt."
Basilisk
Consumer 4
Consumer 4

Local time: Fri Aug 22, 2014 2:51 am

Postby mfs » Tue Nov 15, 2011 4:31 am

okay thanks but is it normal to use an attractive friends shorts to masturbate? (i only did it once but it feels perverted)
mfs
Consumer 5
Consumer 5

Postby Basilisk » Tue Nov 15, 2011 9:31 pm

I don't think that sounds all that abnormal if you are find the friend attractive. I wouldn't worry about it too much, especially since you only did it once.
"Quand le doigt point le ciel, l’imbécile regarde le doigt."
Basilisk
Consumer 4
Consumer 4

Local time: Fri Aug 22, 2014 2:51 am

Postby mfs » Wed Nov 16, 2011 1:22 am

alright hopefully your right and i would rather have pocd than be a sexual pervert but i just dont know
mfs
Consumer 5
Consumer 5

Postby Platypus » Wed Nov 16, 2011 1:38 am

Hi mfs,

I agree with Basilisk and think it sounds like you are experiencing some kind of anxiety or OCD-related symptoms.

mfs wrote:alright hopefully your right and i would rather have pocd than be a sexual pervert but i just dont know

I understand that you are worried, but please be mindful that you are posting on the Paraphilias forum. Many members here do have fetishes and paraphilias. Your post could be interpreted as saying that the members here are "perverts" and 'I would rather have OCD than be a pervert like you people'. Whilst you may feel that way, it is not a very supportive thing to say to the members here. :(
No diagnosis, lots of opinions, and a bunch of issues that I haven't quite figured out.
Platypus
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Fri Aug 22, 2014 5:51 pm

Postby mfs » Wed Nov 16, 2011 2:10 am

good point! didnt mean too.... but that was an original question of mine in the first place...is having a fetish normal?
mfs
Consumer 5
Consumer 5

Postby Platypus » Wed Nov 16, 2011 2:23 am

mfs wrote:is having a fetish normal?

Yes, I personally think so. Some people might say it is not normal and that it is only normal to be aroused by other humans. But if that was the case, why is sexy lingerie so popular? Or high heels? Why don't we all prefer the human body to be completely naked, rather than adorned with garments or other props? Many people find certain objects erotic, so I think it must be normal for humans to be this way. :)

Rather than asking 'Is it normal?', I think you should be asking 'Is this fetish causing a problem for me?' If your fetish does not cause you any harm, and does not prevent you from having a satisfying sexual relationship with another person than I think there is nothing to worry about. However some people's fetishes cause them significant distress - perhaps because the objects of their desire are illegal or socially-unacceptable, or because their fetish becomes all-consuming and they are no longer interested or able to have sexual relationships with other people. I think at this point the fetish goes from being 'normal' to a type of paraphilia.
No diagnosis, lots of opinions, and a bunch of issues that I haven't quite figured out.
Platypus
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Fri Aug 22, 2014 5:51 pm

Return to Fetishes