Our partner

Teratophilia? Attracted to deformed people?

Open discussions about the various fetishes.

Moderator: Ada

Forum rules
You are entering a forum that contains discussions of a sexual nature, some of which are explicit. The topics discussed may be offensive to some people. Please be aware of this before entering this forum.

Teratophilia? Attracted to deformed people?

Postby Hallow » Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:34 am

I've felt this way for years, it's not a new thing. I've tried to bring it up before on other forums but no one took me seriously, I think that's my biggest problem is that people always think I'm joking. I'm not sure if it's a 'fetish' or what but I don't necessarily think "Oh I wanna have sex with that guy look how deformed he is." as much as I see them as any other person that I find attractive and would want to date. Just like a guy may find skinny girls attractive or a girl likes guys with tattoos, I think deformities are sexy. I'm quite jealous of J's wife, and so disappointed that T's wife left him and I'm interested in many other men that I've read about. But I'm not attracted to everyone and anyone who has some kind of deformity, if they have a bad personality it's unattractive. So does this really make me a 'teratophiliac'? Why can't it be that I can just find beauty within the unusual or something like that? It's always been a fantasy for me to be with someone like this, I've had plenty of normal boyfriends over the years but it still hasn't made my yearning to be with a deformed man go away. I don't think I'd be doing harm to act upon my urges would I?
Hallow
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Mon Nov 24, 2014 2:35 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: Teratophilia? Attracted to deformed people?

Postby romoto » Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:14 pm

It would do no harm as long as you consider the other persons feelings. If they are not used to having a person pay attention to them, it could hurt them a lot if you decide not to continue. Other than that, I would imagine they would welcome your attraction.

Were all attracted to whatever our minds decide, we like to think we have control, but often we are not. I have always been attracted to women that are bad for me and more or less the same sort of look to them. It has prevented me from having a long lasting relationship, because I would rather be alone if I can't have what my mind likes.

You may feel somewhat alone, but really you are not. Might be other different attractions but it is the same as being attracted to large people, short, tall etc.
romoto
Consumer 5
Consumer 5

Local time: Sun Nov 23, 2014 6:35 pm

Postby Hallow » Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:53 pm

I worry too that I might be viewed as 'targeting' these people, which I am no way at all doing, that's horrible. I feel silly talking about this but it's really been bugging me lately, men like this are very attractive and I'd like to meet one but how often do you ever see deformed people walking out on the streets or anywhere for that matter? I'm sad I may never meet a man like I want to and despite having a few average boyfriends and one current one, I'm still not uninterested in this interest of mine. :(
Hallow
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Postby michijo » Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:14 am

I have this too, but its not exclusive. I can also be interested in normal people. For some reason, women with some deformity, specifically gait deformities and hand deformities are interesting. Its almost as if, the deformity is the worst thing that can happen to a woman. women are so superficially absorbed with perfection, that a real deformity destroys them for life. They are forced to move beyond the superficial femininity. Women with Multiple Sclerosis can be attractive also. I myself have pectus escavatum, which is an inversion deformity of the chest. The chest is strong, but looks strange. Its muscular, but inverted. This may be why I am interested in women with deformities as well. It makes them into aliens. The thing I hate the most is the normal woman, the everyday mom type, the Paddy Duke. I want peoples' normality destroyed. I think it imprisons them.
michijo
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Blog: View Blog (6)

Postby amp2200 » Mon Dec 23, 2013 8:23 pm

As a deformed bisexual person(double amputee burn survivor)having been in these situations, I can say there is no harm in this fetish so long as the person doesn't feel objectified. I wish I knew where I could find more people interested in this.
amp2200
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Return to Fetishes

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post