Our partner

Car Cranking/Stalling obsession. Anxiety. Help.

Open discussions about the various fetishes.

Moderator: Ada

Forum rules
You are entering a forum that contains discussions of a sexual nature, some of which are explicit. The topics discussed may be offensive to some people. Please be aware of this before entering this forum.

Re: Car Cranking/Stalling obsession. Anxiety. Help.

Postby randomhero24 » Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:17 pm

I don't remember when I first got the feeling, but I strongly remember the feeling after the first time I actually did it.

As far as I know it's always been there. Even before teen years it would happen and i would get a reaction. There were girls at school who if they had old cars, I would be attracted to them more so
than others.

I can relate to the nostalgia affect, I have many good memories of this happening.

I was thinking earlier that this may be linked to me being attracted to young girls. Because this fetish began at a young age...
randomhero24
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Sun Dec 21, 2014 10:47 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Postby randomhero24 » Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:37 am

Also if this occurs in any video game were a button must be pressed to try and start a car, it also has great effect on me and I will find myself playing the game purely for that pleasure.

I dont know if that helps in any way..
randomhero24
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Postby Unknown78 » Mon Sep 19, 2011 1:51 am

I have the same fetish. I enjoy watching a woman cranking her hard to start car/stalling car or a car that won't start.
For me, it's mostly the sound of the engine turning over, but not starting. Her appearance is only secondary.
I too prefer that the car be an older american car, non computerized car, with a carburetor.

I am embarrassed by the fact that I'm turned on by this, and almost never tell any of the girlfriends I have had.

I don't know if I want to stop liking this, but I would not like to think about it as often, as I think those days are pretty much gone.
Unknown78
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Sun Dec 21, 2014 4:47 am

Postby randomhero24 » Tue Sep 20, 2011 12:55 am

Unknown78 wrote:I have the same fetish. I enjoy watching a woman cranking her hard to start car/stalling car or a car that won't start.
For me, it's mostly the sound of the engine turning over, but not starting. Her appearance is only secondary.
I too prefer that the car be an older american car, non computerized car, with a carburetor.

I am embarrassed by the fact that I'm turned on by this, and almost never tell any of the girlfriends I have had.

I don't know if I want to stop liking this, but I would not like to think about it as often, as I think those days are pretty much gone.

I think if you find the right person, she will get it eventually. I have only told 2 people and they both (obviously) thought it was weird but when they realised how it made me feel they were happy to use it to pleasure me.
I wouldnt tell anyone except someone who you see yourself being with for a while, and trust enough not to spill it after a messy breakup..
randomhero24
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Postby Cynosexual » Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:28 am

Very interesting fetish indeed.

I don't see anything wrong with your fetish, other than it may be complicated to combine sex with the girl and the car cranking. Unless you two have sex in the driver seat while she tries to start it.

I assume you prefer to combine a relationship with a human with your fetish? Or you could be happy just with the fetish alone avoiding a human?

Also, I don't think you should worry to much if people find out your fetish, they would probably think is weird and make jokes, that is about it.
Cynosexual
Consumer 1
Consumer 1

Local time: Sun Dec 21, 2014 12:47 pm

Postby supercharged » Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:27 am

Have the same fetish But it's linked to my attraction to young girls.

I fantasize about school girls sitting in the backseat while this is happening.
supercharged
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Postby oaxacasam » Tue Oct 30, 2012 7:43 pm

Hi. Believe me you are not alone! I have seen many videos and stories on the Internet about people who have that. In my case, ever since I was 3 or 4, I have been excited to frenzy by the sound of stalled cars trying to start, especially old ones. At first I was afraid of it, ashamed and embarassesd, but it's much easier to just accept that this is part of who I am. And apparently there is lots of company! I just don't know what causes it, but it's a sound which touches very deeply into my innermost being.
oaxacasam
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Postby oaxacasam » Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:36 pm

Ever since I was 3-4 years old I would be exited to frenzy by the sound of a stalled car trying to start. It was the sound which brought up my fires. At first I was frightened and ashamed and thought I was crazy. Today there are lots of pages of people who have this, as well as lots of videos. So I accept it as a human phenomenon and celebrate it as part of my sexuality.
oaxacasam
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Postby lacasitos » Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:29 pm

I have the same! But in my case it's not atraction for the car itself or for the cranking sound of the car. The thing that turns me on is the person who tries to start it (which always has to be a girl). I never talked about this in my life, it feels strange
lacasitos
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Postby sdcranker » Fri Jul 12, 2013 10:19 pm

I just want to say that I too share a version of this fetish.

Soon after I got my first car, I ran out of gas and didn't think much of it. But the car would sometimes stall out on me and / or fail to start because it would sometimes get flooded easily.

I had a high school bud whom I was fooling around with sexually and one time when we were out, the car was stubborn to start.

It was raining out and the windows fogged easily and the car was shaking as I held the key over to 'start' but it just kept cranking and cranking and my bud gave me a real sexual look.

Later, when I would find myself driving at night in the car alone, I would sometimes stall it out intentionally and then keep it flooded whilst holding the key over to 'start'.

It would often start up anyway and in cases like that I would drive a little more before shutting it off, and then pouding on the gas pedal whilst turning the key.

It's got to where I really like the sound of the starter cranking and cranking. And what makes it even more intense for me is when the battery starts to lose its charge and the cranking slows and the pitch of the starter changes.

Many a time I would have to rub one out after the cranking ceased and all I would hear was the rapid clicking of the solenoid.
sdcranker
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

PreviousNext

Return to Fetishes

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post