Our partner

Thought of Impregnation Fetish

Open discussions about the various fetishes.

Moderator: Ada

Forum rules
You are entering a forum that contains discussions of a sexual nature, some of which are explicit. The topics discussed may be offensive to some people. Please be aware of this before entering this forum.

Thought of Impregnation Fetish

Postby ravenkiko » Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:47 pm

Well I'm a girl who has this weird fetish that I have only met a few other guys who have it, but never any women. I wish to know how common it is for both women and men, what the reasons are for developing such a fetish, and how to help with how ashamed i feel.

Okay, so, I love the animalistic nature of thinking of getting pregnant, like being told "i'm filling you with my seed" or "i want to breed with you" reallly gets me excited. I don't want children in the slightest, but sperm and egg diagrams in doctor's offices will turn me on. I'm embarrassed to be like this especially as a woman and having no desire to have a child, like I'm unworthy of liking the thought of pregnancy because I don't actually want to be pregnant. I only feel excited when i believe the guy actually wants to breed with me (which means he must have some semblance of the fetish also, though it is easy for me to pretend he does want to if i detach from whats happening) and there are no contraceptives in effect.

The intense need I feel for having no contraceptives is a big part of what worries me because i've developed a hatred for condoms and an aversion to birthcontrol. Most guys I tell this to think I'm weird or a needy baby-crazed lady, though my fetish has nothing to do with having a living being inside me. Any thoughts?
ravenkiko
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Sat Dec 20, 2014 10:35 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: Thought of Impregnation Fetish

Postby jasmin » Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:24 am

Hi, ravenkiko! Maybe it makes you feel truly wanted or worthy of attention, if you think that a guy wants to "breed" with you. I know it's just sexual, but maybe it has a deeper cause. Have you talked to a therapist about this? Maybe you'll find an understanding guy to enjoy this fetish with, if it turns out that it's a good idea. You're not hurting anyone.
forum-rules.php
I am sorry I am not on the forum as much as I used to be, if I do not reply to you quickly, please contact another moderator/supermod/admin as well.
jasmin
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Sat Dec 20, 2014 6:35 pm

Postby Platypus » Fri Apr 15, 2011 7:51 am

Hi ravenkiko,

I once had a boyfriend who said that if he ever felt that he was losing his erection, he would imagine impregnating his partner and then her carrying his child. Such thoughts were like a guaranteed turn-on for him.

I don't think there is anything wrong with being aroused by the idea of pregnancy. (In an evolutionary perspective it seems very healthy. If only the giant pandas had pregnancy fetishes perhaps we could stop their extinction! :wink: )

I think most people prefer sex without a condom, and I know I personally hate the birth control pill (and all its damn side effects.) I don't know your sexual lifestyle, but you could be putting yourself at great risk of STDs and unwanted pregnancies. I think you need to protect yourself in some way.

Can you control or override your desire for no contraceptives? There are many types available. Maybe one will interfere less with your animalistic/procreation fantasies?

Interestingly, a male contraceptive pill may be available in a few years' time. Then if you have a partner you can trust, he could be responsible for the contraception. And you could be free to fantasise that he's forgotten to take it, or that he deliberately threw it in the bin when you weren’t looking. :wink:
No diagnosis, lots of opinions, and a bunch of issues that I haven't quite figured out.
Platypus
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Sun Dec 21, 2014 4:35 am

Postby thisonetimeillreply » Thu May 05, 2011 6:36 pm

Oh my gosh! Hun, I have the EXACT same thing!!! I feel crazy!!! I won't tell anyone because I feel ashamed! I feel like if I said that to people they would look at me crazy and be like ummm you're supposed to be repulsed at impregnation when you're only 19... BUT AHHHH it drives me crazy that I feel this way! It's suchhhhhhh a turn on!!!

I'm in a serious relationship and he cums inside me all the time and I've realized that if he doesn't then I'm disappointed in sex. It's the part that fulfills me.. he doesn't know about it to this extent. He just knows I love when he cums inside me. I try to hide feeling disappointed if he does otherwise because I'm not sure he'll understand because I don't know if he has the fetish too.

Like seriously my biggest turn on would be if he just ravaged me and we had animalistic sex and he told me he was gonna impregnate me with his sperm and then let out a loud moan while he exploded inside me.

Oh my god... just saying that feels wrong like I'm saying something wrong and should be ashamed and shouldn't express it... I know you feel the same way too yet I'm still embarrassed. Thank god people don't have to know who you are on the internet- otherwise I don't know if I ever would have told anyone. Thanks for expressing that you have this fetish too. It feels so good to get this off my chest.

-sincerely, anonymous! xoxo
thisonetimeillreply
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Postby Idontbelievethis » Sat May 28, 2011 1:25 pm

I'm totally in shock that there are other people out there that have these thoughts as well!!!

I have never spoke about these thoughts to a single living soul until now. As far as I can tell, my impregnantion thoughts might have developed, when I was younger, around being too lazy to get up and go to the bathroom when I had to pee. I dont know how my mind got locked on becoming Impregnated but frankly I found the thought almost orgasmic! I have tried really diligently to not let my mind wonder there but it always goes back to these thoughts. Perhaps it has something to do with feeling completely desired by my partner - I want him to want to impregnate me (but I don't want it to really happen). I notice myself feeling disappointed when he puts on a condom but if he were to go without it, I wouldn't have sex with him. It's all a little crazy making to me. Im certain there are some deep rooted psychological reason for this but I'm too ashamed to voice it to anyone.

Oh and dont let anyone tell you there is no harm in it because I think that my fybroids are a direct result of this constant thinking about being impregnated. If you believe that your thoughts manifest things, then I've manifested these fybroids that make me bleed quite heavily each month. The only thing that would confirm it for me is if they were to remove the fybroids and find that they were shaped like little babies or embryos. The thought just horrifies me because I can't seem to find the off switch for this crazy thinking.
So there you have it, my secret thoughts that I have been holding onto for over 20 years.
Idontbelievethis
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Sat Dec 20, 2014 1:35 pm

Postby Platypus » Sun May 29, 2011 3:01 am

Idontbelievethis wrote:Im certain there are some deep rooted psychological reason for this but I'm too ashamed to voice it to anyone.

You're welcome to voice it here. I for one would be interested to read your opinion.

Idontbelievethis wrote:The only thing that would confirm it for me is if they were to remove the fybroids and find that they were shaped like little babies or embryos.

:shock: That thought is a little creepy. Have you ever considered talking about this with someone? Maybe a professional therapist? It could be a good idea, especially if these thoughts are causing you fear or pain. Keeping things a secret lets them have more power over you. Letting it out can be liberating.
No diagnosis, lots of opinions, and a bunch of issues that I haven't quite figured out.
Platypus
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby kopara08 » Tue Oct 25, 2011 12:09 am

You know, the more I look, the more I realize this isn't so crazy. From an evolutionary perspective this makes total sense.

I have had it for years. One of my ex-gfs and I kinda fell into it and we both discovered it turned us on incredibly to talk baby.

Every partner since then I have tried to encourage to talk like this during sex and none of them will bite. infact, most get wierded out by it.

infact, if you go to experienceproject there are at least a dozen groups dedicated to this subject in one form or another

http://www.experienceproject.com/groups/Have-An-Impregnation-Fetish/146869

Just for example
kopara08
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Postby kopara08 » Thu Nov 03, 2011 8:42 pm

You know, I just thought I would object to this fetish (or any in general) as a "sexual disorder".

Anyone else object?
kopara08
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Postby ravenkiko » Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:10 pm

Many people feel that their fetishes are "wrong" or "taboo" and thus count as a disorder. You bring up a good point, however.
ravenkiko
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Sat Dec 20, 2014 10:35 am

Postby Platypus » Thu Nov 03, 2011 11:22 pm

kopara08 wrote:You know, I just thought I would object to this fetish (or any in general) as a "sexual disorder".

Anyone else object?

When you use the term "sexual disorder", are you referring to the forum category, or to something else?

I don't believe fetishes are considered a sexual disorder unless they meet the diagnostic criteria for a paraphilia. Depending on which diagnostic document you're using there'll probably be slightly different criteria, but one of the criteria from the DSM-IV is "It causes clinically significant distress or impairment in social, occupational or other important areas of life."

I imagine that the majority of fetishes would not cause significant distress, so I don't think everyone who is sexually aroused by high heels, pantyhose, latex, whips, chains, nappies etc. is necessarily disordered.
Platypus
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Next

Return to Fetishes

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post