Our partner

No age preference

Open discussions about the various fetishes.

Moderator: Ada

Forum rules
You are entering a forum that contains discussions of a sexual nature, some of which are explicit. The topics discussed may be offensive to some people. Please be aware of this before entering this forum.

No age preference

Postby sky88diver » Mon Jun 24, 2013 6:25 am

Is it possible to be

- 100% gay, only liking guys, with no ability to feel any sexual feelings for a girl.
- Can be attracted to/have feelings for guys one's own age, younger boys down to age 6ish, and older men, up to age 50 or 60-ish.
- Can have equal attraction to these age groups, and just feel like they are different things to like. With each age group comes different things that are annoying and different things that are more fun. Different things that are turn offs and different things that are more attractive.
- Attracted to things I believe a guy should have at each of these ages, i.e. after puberty, I usually only like guys with hairy legs.

Examples:
- Would bang (at their current age): Jake Gyllenhaal, John Stamos, James Mercer
- Would bang (at their current age, and not when they were younger): Bryan Cranston, Seth MacFarlane
- Would bang (at any age): Bradley Cooper, Edward Norton, Charlie Day
- I was attracted to Josh Hutcherson when he was 12 or 13, but am not at all now (he's 20)
- I have a friend who's 19 who I am definitely attracted to, and after seeing a picture of him when he was about 8, I am attracted to him at that age too

In general, I like guys for their personality (but physical traits are definitely a plus, and I definitely have a couple preferences there too) and for not caring that much about how they look. With a sense of humor and is up for anything, and likes to have intelligent conversations but can have funny ones too. A guy who doesn't want to talk about pop culture or "This really funny thing I saw on Facebook last night".

I don't really know how to describe this except for that for the most part, I don't have an age preference. And the age at which guys are attractive to me ranges to a high and a low that no one else I know can relate to. So, is this anything anyone's heard of? :( I don't feel like I really fit any category with something this broad.
sky88diver
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Mon Nov 24, 2014 11:02 am
Blog: View Blog (1)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: No age preference

Postby jilkens » Tue Jul 02, 2013 3:31 am

Hi sk88diver,

Yes it's possible, but I don't think it's common. Most people are ageist to some degree.

Are you worried about some of this?
Blame it on me, but know that I won't regret one iota.
jilkens
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Blog: View Blog (3)

Re: No age preference

Postby sky88diver » Wed Jul 10, 2013 7:20 am

Quite a bit.

(For the record, I am still in high school, so when I say older men it can mean anyone a year or more older than me, as long as the guy acts mature)

I've been very attracted to Jude Law this past week and every time I see a picture of him (or worse, when I hear him talk) I get really turned on. I was just listening to interviews of his and closing my eyes and listening to him talk, he just has a really great voice.

Then the other day I was out on the beach with my family and there were some other families there that knew ours because they dock their boats in the same spot we do. First I thought the dad of one of the families was attractive, then I went swimming with my little sister because we got bored, and this boy who was maybe 11 or 12 went to go swimming with us and with his sister, and I kept thinking wow, he's really hot. My younger cousin apparently pantsed him on the big flat tube when I was underwater and he was just fixing it when I came back up. And the thought of it made me very horny on the spot, thankfully I was in the lake and nobody could notice.

Then the following night I was watching 24 on netflix and got really turned on by Kiefer Sutherland and was fantasizing about him. I decided, why not watch some interviews with him too (I've liked him for quite some time so I've seen every good picture that exists of that wonderful man). Plus, this whole interview thing was something I had just started trying recently, so it's not an ongoing turn on. But yeah, his voice was really compelling and great, and it made me feel other emotions other than just horny. A deeper kind of attraction.. I don't want to say "love", but you know what I mean. It was more than just "wow, he's hot".

I don't feel that in the voices of younger boys. I feel like I could fall in love with someone a lot older than me, but I still think guys (boys) younger than me are hot... I don't think I could love them though. Kind of like, maybe, an older guy who loves his wife but still thinks teenage girls are hot, but he would never do anything with one because you can't really love someone that young? That's how I feel I think. But it just bothers me because of HOW young the boys can be for me to find them hot... If the minimum age for me was around 13 or 14 then I wouldn't feel as guilty, but given that they can certainly be younger than that, I do feel guilty, I feel super guilty.

And then after the Kiefer fantasizing, I *did* fantasize for a little about him having sex with the boy from the lake...which I thought was VERY hot at the time, but I did not feel the same deep emotions I felt just thinking about Kiefer and I felt immensely guilty after thinking about it.

.. :|
sky88diver
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Blog: View Blog (1)

Return to Fetishes