Is it possible to be
- 100% gay, only liking guys, with no ability to feel any sexual feelings for a girl.
- Can be attracted to/have feelings for guys one's own age, younger boys down to age 6ish, and older men, up to age 50 or 60-ish.
- Can have equal attraction to these age groups, and just feel like they are different things to like. With each age group comes different things that are annoying and different things that are more fun. Different things that are turn offs and different things that are more attractive.
- Attracted to things I believe a guy should have at each of these ages, i.e. after puberty, I usually only like guys with hairy legs.
- Would bang (at their current age): Jake Gyllenhaal, John Stamos, James Mercer
- Would bang (at their current age, and not when they were younger): Bryan Cranston, Seth MacFarlane
- Would bang (at any age): Bradley Cooper, Edward Norton, Charlie Day
- I was attracted to Josh Hutcherson when he was 12 or 13, but am not at all now (he's 20)
- I have a friend who's 19 who I am definitely attracted to, and after seeing a picture of him when he was about 8, I am attracted to him at that age too
In general, I like guys for their personality (but physical traits are definitely a plus, and I definitely have a couple preferences there too) and for not caring that much about how they look. With a sense of humor and is up for anything, and likes to have intelligent conversations but can have funny ones too. A guy who doesn't want to talk about pop culture or "This really funny thing I saw on Facebook last night".
I don't really know how to describe this except for that for the most part, I don't have an age preference. And the age at which guys are attractive to me ranges to a high and a low that no one else I know can relate to. So, is this anything anyone's heard of? I don't feel like I really fit any category with something this broad.