Our partner

Belly Stuffing

Open discussions about the various fetishes.
Forum rules
================================================

The Fetishes Forum is now closed for new posts. It is against the Forum Rules to discuss Fetishes as the main topic of a post anywhere at PsychForums.

================================================

You are entering a forum that contains discussions of a sexual nature, some of which are explicit. The topics discussed may be offensive to some people. Please be aware of this before entering this forum.

Re: Belly Stuffing

Postby BTVC » Fri Dec 13, 2013 9:23 am

Hi, I'm male, 18, from Canada.

I've also had a fetish for women who can eat to the point their belly is stuffed for as long as I can remember.

Interestingly enough, my fetish only seems to apply to people I'm sexually attracted to; in fact, the thought of family members, myself, or other guys overeating is actually repulsive to me. I also don't really care for the idea of fat or weight gain on girls.

The thought of a bloated belly caused by overeating is also significantly more appealing to me than one I know is caused by pregnancy, so I I'm not sure if maiesiophilia is the root cause.

I'd also like to echo the frustration felt in trying to find a relationship with someone who shares the same fetish, as it's not something you can bring up until you're actually in a relationship with someone, and ifit's not something they're interested in there's not much you can do at that point.
BTVC
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:11 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Postby BradAllender » Sat Aug 02, 2014 3:39 pm

I'm a 22-year-old gay, male who has had a similar fetish for a very long time. I remember as a child I was always really fascinated by cartoons where the characters expressed their delight in how full they were from eating a lot, or if there was like a predatory character who had eaten another character and had a big, stuffed belly. The most vivid memory was from The Lion King, where Simba, Timone, and Pumbaa were laying in the grass looking at the stars, belching and expressing how full they were.

Around puberty, these kinds of images sexually aroused me, and not long after, the feeling of actually eating a lot of food was very arousing. It physically feels good to eat a lot of food and be taut. I enjoy seeing other guys with big, stuffed bellies. I don't mind more heavyset guys either, not all gross and hanging, but beet bellied men I find extremely attractive. I'm happy I have this fetish and I've met othet men who also share a similar intrest. It's made my love life really fun actually.
BradAllender
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Thu Apr 18, 2024 6:11 pm

Postby zanshin » Sun Sep 14, 2014 5:24 pm

That's a good thing to see that there other people like me in the world! (Well, youtube and other websites confirm this, but it's tough to find a girl that actually likes that)

I've been into full stomachs since I can remember, I remember when I was little I loved little red riding hood, cause of the eating scene. I couldn't know why back then, but gradually it became clear. Seeing a girl eat and get very full (and everything around eating, apart from vomit) is the best thing for me!

Unfortunately I haven't been lucky enough yet to find a girl that enjoys it, plus I don't really talk about it, as many people consider overeating taboo (even if it's a thin girl overeating). Maybe in the future, but where to look, and how to approach a girl, telling her about this? In my opinion, tough.

If anyone wants to keep in touch, please send me a Skype request: *mod edit*
Last edited by IceBlock on Sun Sep 14, 2014 6:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: no personal info, please
zanshin
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Postby Idontusejelly_95 » Mon Apr 06, 2015 8:45 pm

Hi I'm Anna, 19, and I also have this weird stuffing fetish. Just like most of you guys, I am fit and am very strict about exercising and feeling healthy, at 5'4 and 123 pounds. But there is a secret part of me that just loves being stuffed and watching people eat. Just like one of you said in your posts, I am disgusted by overweight people and get embarrassed when I see family members or Other people over eat or gain weight. But when my boyfriend, who is incredibly slim and good looking, eats in front of me, licks his fingers, rubs his stomach or jokingly puffs his stomach out I instantly become wet and have to cover my face so he doesn't see me blush. I recently told him about it, the first person I've ever told and he reacted positively. I want to marry him but I have a fear that I will never be fully sexually satisfied with him since he doesn't share this fetish. I know he wouldn't care if we stuffed ourselves together but I also know he wouldn't be turned on by me unbuttoning my pants, rubbing my stomach, groaning and moaning for more or wouldn't enjoy me doing the same thing to him. I enjoy having sex with him but I can only come from touching myself to youtube videos and my own imagination. It distresses me to no end.
Idontusejelly_95
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Thu Apr 18, 2024 6:11 pm

Postby Ada » Wed Apr 08, 2015 6:39 pm

I'm quoting the part I find most important in your post, Anna. This is just my personal opinion, of course!
Idontusejelly_95 wrote:he reacted positively.

It's very rare for people to find partners who they match with perfectly sexually, emotionally and physically. Every relationship has a degree of accommodation. Whether that's around one partner being a little stingy or over generous. Slack on flossing or anal about it twice daily. Living in the country or the city. Seeing family every day or a few times a year. All of that can be negotiated within a healthy relationship. So both people get to a solution that works for them.

As long as he isn't bothered by your fetish. And is happy to indulge it. Then that seems to me almost as good as it gets. In return, if he has a fetish. That doesn't negatively bother you. Then going along with that brings equality to the relationship.

To me. It's about more than sex. This is about love. Loving the other person enough to want them to be happy. As long as both of you can find that balance. Then I think it would be crazy to end the relationship. In the hope that you can find someone who better matches your fetish. As well as being compatible in all non sexual ways too. Unless you also have a fetish or obsession for someone matching you sexually, I really wouldn't over think this.
We think too much and feel too little.
 More than machinery, we need humanity.
 More than cleverness, we need kindness and gentleness.

Charlie Chaplain in The Great Dictator
Ada
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Blog: View Blog (35)

Postby narafz » Sat Jul 25, 2015 9:49 pm

hi all
well i registered here only to post on this topic. i'm a 32yo woman and I'm very much into belly stuffing.
it's not my only fantasy and it's not the only thing that gets me off. but it is a real turn on for me. I'm not into gurgles and belching and stomach ache and these kinds of stuff. what really turns me on is eating lots of sexy food(pasta, cake, strawberries, bananas) until you're so full you ave trouble breathing, your belly has swollen so much you look like you're pregnant, you feel very heavy and weak and powerless. that really turns me on. stuffing with milk is another strong turn on for me. i'm bisexual so i both like to watch women being stuffed as much as someone stuffing my belly. i'm fit, i'm not slim but my belly is almost flat, but the idea excites me to no end.
sometimes in my fantasies i've been stuffed with lots of food and my belly is swollen and i'm heavy and hot, and then i'm forced to drink one or two liters of milk, and i drink so much my breasts get full with milk too.
i also have vore/unbirth fetishes, which i think are kind of related to this one. for those who'd like to know, the vore involves gulping down another woman so she gets into your stomach(no digestion and stuff like that, just eating another woman whole). unbirth is almost the same but she gets pushed into your belly through your, ummm, vagina.
i only have these fetishes about women(either they get stuffed or they stuff me).
i'm comfortable with my fantasies, and ave always been, but it's very nice to know there are other people like me :)
btw, i'd love to chat with others more about this
narafz
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:41 am

Postby Overstuffedneil » Fri Jul 31, 2015 6:38 pm

I signed up just to post on this too! This has been my thing since before I can remember. I've always had an extreme fascination with people eating until they were miserable and I have always had a tendency to overeat myself just for the pleasure of being overly full. By middle school it turned into a full blown sexual fetish and honestly it's the only thing that can get me off. Fortunately I've had a lot of luck having girlfriends who were willing to participate. But I still do my own stuffing by myself. I love going to buffets and seeing people over stuff themselves while I stretch my stomach to its outer limit. I'll often go by myself and munch through several plates until I'm beyond full, beyond stuffed even and I leave barely able to stand up straight. I've always felt weird about it because I have no idea why I enjoy it so much. I'm not really a fat guy, but I'm bigger and I'm tall with a pot belly from my years of belly stuffing sessions. I feel bad that there is so much negativity on being overweight or enjoying food. But I often feel like it's one sexual fetish that is totally taboo. Not on the order of pedophilia, but close to it in a lot of people's minds. People will talk openly about some fetishes, feet, spanking etc, but being attracted to bigger people or overeating is seen as wrong.
Overstuffedneil
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Thu Apr 18, 2024 7:11 pm

Previous

Return to Fetishes

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post