Our partner

Am I meant for BPD women?

Forum for significant others, family and friends of people with mental illness to discuss relevant issues they face.
Forum rules
This is a support forum for the family, partners and friends of those with mental health issues. This forum is intended to be a safe place to discuss information, give and receive support and learn about all the issues related to being involved with a person with a disorder. Whilst it can be healthy to express various emotions, please remember to be respectful about the disorder itself. This is a place for constructive discussions, not a venting forum.

The issues experienced by the significant others of those with disorders cannot always be discussed in the other parts of the site in a way that does not trigger those with disorders. Moderators may therefore move threads from other forums into this one at their discretion.

Re: Am I meant for BPD women?

Postby iHateHappiness » Wed Oct 22, 2014 12:11 pm

Well you don't know me. Read the OP if you wanna know the truth. Why in the world did I write anything? Nobody is helpful on this forum, everyone tries to troll me. Don't compare me to average immature people, let alone NPD freaks. I bet you have your selfish little fantasies of getting rich, raising a family, or whatever. Before calling others out, take a good look at yourself. That's what's needed in society right now. The trolls in this thread know I'm different and strong, so they gang up in their little packs to feel like they're right. Who is really NPD here? Who trolled who?

And about me even thinking about women, I think it was stupid of me. I should be self-sufficient. It's just another silly phase of my life, fortunately I grow out of stuff unlike others. I like emotional women but wth, it won't make me happier so why should I bother thinking or putting worth effort to find them? I'm done.
Come to Denver and smoke up! c:
iHateHappiness
Consumer 1
Consumer 1

Local time: Tue Mar 19, 2024 4:19 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: Am I meant for BPD women?

Postby xdude » Wed Oct 22, 2014 12:20 pm

Hey iHateHappiness,

I'm sorry that you didn't find the answers you were seeking. This is your thread though, and it seems that it's not going anywhere productive, so I'm going to lock this thread.

iHateHappiness wrote:..I'm done.

p.s. Feel free to start a new thread over here on this forum. Maybe if asked on this forum, perhaps in a different way, you'll get some of the answers you are searching for.
We do NOT delete posts

Read the forum rules before posting here. If you are having any doubts about what you are posting, if you are thinking in the back of your mind, "I am going to want to delete this, or these details, later", remove those details, or step back and don't post until you are sure.
xdude
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:19 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

Previous

Return to Significant Others, Family & Friends Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post