Our partner

hi im cindal

Dissociative Identity Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderators: Snaga, NewSunRising, lilyfairy

hi im cindal

Postby Aianna » Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:35 am

she sed in ar book thng that mabe ok to say stuf heer but annie sed not saf but we ar all tird of annie bosng and makng us hide but im scard to tawk with my mowth but this isnt so bad just HE shudnt find owt or hell be mad
but im cindal and thats all bie

-- Fri Sep 28, 2012 11:41 pm --

o ya and im 6 thats all
Aianna~♥
Aianna
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:38 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: hi im cindal

Postby galaxies » Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:27 am

hi cindal is kity here i talk to you :) :) :) :) :) i be here not vera long but is vera vera vera vera vera nice place :D is safe to an erebodys vera frendly an thinks you will likes it :D :D i do a lot

your 6 like me to! maybe we be frends if you want? :D :oops: :D is oh kay if you dint want to but i do love make frends it gives me em fuzzy hart feelings :)

i reeeeeeely scart if gotsa talk wit mowt to :( :( i do wisper if gotsa an erebodys round me not herd it to good :( :( is good cus here you dint gotsa do it you can jus rite an is not so scart a thing to do :D

safe safe nice hugs if you wants em an if coud do it i share toys wit you :D :D
byby hugs agan if want em
:: lola | gemini twins | cleo
:: jade | león | howlingboy | rinZU | kitty
:: linn | demi | sindri
:: jazz | jo | allyson | frogprincess
:: ell
magdella. arella. ellyn. hellene. aishellyn. luella.
ellery. rochelle. elsa. aello. asellah.
hazel. cinderell. xul. elliria. rat. aracelli. moon. damned. suku. bones. carousel.
galaxies
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:38 am

Postby lifelongthing » Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:38 am

Hi Cindal! :D
This is a nice, safe place to meet people so I'm glad you're here :D We like it here and we've been here a long time now. Never nothing bad that's happened here :D
Almost all our system is mute so we understand! :) Very few of our kids can talk. It's okay to be scared. Maybe one day you won't be so scared :)
Oh and we have a thread for the littles if you wanna see what other littles have been talking about and if you wanna write there or here or anywhere really :mrgreen: : dissociative-identity/topic94337.html

Welcome here :D
lifelongthing
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:38 am

Postby salted lipstick » Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:02 am

Hello Cindal. :D It is nice to talk to you.

It is safe here. Perhaps if Annie is worried about him finding out you wrote here, you can suggest that she delete your internet history on the computer after you have visited here? That might help her feel better.

It is good you can talk here and have some people to talk to. I think it can be lonely if you aren't talking to anyone.
In a way, I am not defined by my dissociation. In a way, I am.

FORMER admin moderator. For current list please see: forum rules and list of active mods
salted lipstick
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:08 pm

Postby Anasui » Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:25 am

Sweetie, it's alright to talk with your mouth. You shouldn't be scared. Right now Aianna is a grown-up, and she talks to the person who found out who you were. That person is a safe person. They only want to help. There are two kinds of people, safe people and non-safe people. Most of us on this forum here are safe people. We won't say anything that we feel will harm you, Aianna, Annie, or anybody else.

Annie, however, I am being lead to believe that she is just very worried that something bad will happen. Grown-ups get worried and scared. And that's alright.

I can tell you, from experience, that being able to talk is a very important thing. It means that you can express how you feel, and you can tell somebody what you want, what you like, what you don't like, yes, and most important, no and stop.

I think it would be a good idea to talk to the therapist lady. You don't have to talk about what's going on in the system. You can talk about anything you want. Like bunnies, ponies, flowers, princesses, fairies, anything you like and want to talk about. That is her job. To listen to you.

I want to give you a hug. You sound like a giant sweet-heart.
Anasui
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:38 am

Postby Aianna » Sun Dec 02, 2012 4:44 pm

Annie is meen she yels alot nuthing is saf ever ever she ses never
HE dosnt lik wen kids tawk and if i tawk to much or laf to much HE gets mad and bad things hapen and i aways feel so scard
ava is niser like a good momy not like my reel momy
tanner somtimes meen to but not lik annie tanner fites for us from HIM but she can be bad somtimes
annie jus stays in her litle bric room and yells shes scary somtimes
Aianna~♥
Aianna
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:38 pm

Postby AdamMZ » Mon Dec 03, 2012 1:35 am

Hi Cindal. :) You should just leave Annie alone for a while. She's probably upset. Tell her that she shouldn't yell a lot. Tell her to think something positive. Hopefully she'll be fine. :( So HE is mean. But that doesn't mean HE should be left alone. We're always hangout with Unimaginable even though he's very mean and could hurt anyone. Tanner is just like Jake. Jake helps Adam how to get friends but he gives him bad advice. But Adam said it's better having some good friends than having no friends. So it's better if Tanner's here instead of letting HIM here and hurt everyone. Just tell Tanner and HIM to be nice a little bit. :)
I wanna give you a hug! :D
-Racheal
AdamMZ
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:38 pm
Blog: View Blog (5)

Postby wronglesson » Mon Dec 03, 2012 1:48 am

hi cindal! im jessica
tis is a nise plase.
im yunger then yu yur 6 and im 4! but il be yur fwend!
don be afwaid not her!
im goin to giv yu a smil - :D
Dx: Bipolar &"probably" DID
Main Alters: Jo, host, 28 | Nadia 20 | Rachelle 17 | Theresa 24 | Amelia 27 | Michael 42 | Jessica 4 | Barbara 10 | Danny 7 | Elizabeth 9 | Milana, wolf
Miranda: Blanche 76 | s.i.l.a.n.y. 13 | Ascha 23 | Brant 17
Natalia 16
Lilith
wronglesson
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Thu Apr 18, 2024 9:38 pm

Postby AdamMZ » Mon Dec 03, 2012 2:50 am

I just wanna let anyone know. Eve was Unimaginable. I don't wanna call her with a bad name. I think she's just a girl who needs friend.
Eve: Thank you for giving me suck a nice name. I... *sniff* :cry:
I know. I'm sorry for missunderstood your feelings. *hugs... in my "world"*
AdamMZ
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:38 pm
Blog: View Blog (5)

Return to Dissociative Identity Disorder Forum