Our partner

For the littles

Dissociative Identity Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderators: Snaga, NewSunRising, lilyfairy

Re: For the littles

Postby Cyancelity » Thu Jul 27, 2017 11:07 am

Hel,lo everyone my name is Mikayla! I am 4 hyeards old and thuis is kmy frist time posting. I am reeally bad at typing so i hoope you can reed this., Scarlett our host is very sick. Mummy Lex sais she has depressun and it's making her all sad. I saw her and she's covered in poorly marks. I dunno what they is but Daddy Jaq said they bleed and bshe feeels a bit less poorly. I am reely sad for her because she will not come out and i get too scared too color all my pwetty things when she is sad.Mummy saas i have peety long curly red haar like Merida the princess. She is sooooo pwetty i love her. We hav lotts of neew long dresses but I havent woorn anyt yet because Mummy doosnt ewant us to wast all the clothes. Also our real mum gets mad when we make loads of laundry for her too do. I also have a pink flower head band and i looi,k really pretty and lex says i suit it. i will go now cus i dont hav anything left to type. Have a luvly day you guys! xxxxx

Mikayla
::Hannah [16♀]
::Oli [9] [Oliver+Olivia]
::The Twins:
-Oliver [6♂]
-Olivia [6♀]
::Scarlett [14♀]
::Jaq [18♂]
::Alexis [16♀]
::Rosie Fisher [15♀]
::Mikayla [5-7♀]
::Lia [15♀]
::Maxxi [17♂] - Never Present
::Lucielle [18♀] - Never Present
Cyancelity
Consumer 4
Consumer 4

Local time: Thu Apr 18, 2024 3:13 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Postby Truly_happy » Thu Jul 27, 2017 1:41 pm

Mikayla,

Hi! You sound nice and friendly.

About Scarlett, I think I know what those bleeding marks are. Poor girl. :cry: (Take care, Scarlett! Please find another way to feel better, one that is healthy. I wish I knew how to encourage you. ... )

- Jadden
We are the Neighborhood, a DID system of over 30 people.
Hosts:
Imre ("EEM-ruh") - male, 20s, compassionate
Cullen - male, 13, loves life
Marcella - female, 30s, visionary

Threads | Journal
Truly_happy
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Thu Apr 18, 2024 9:13 am

Postby ColouredLeaves » Thu Jul 27, 2017 2:32 pm

Hi 8 and Sparkle! I am happy you get to see your T soon! We get to see ours TODAY! Yay!

Mikayla I am sorry Scarlett is sick. It is scary when bigs are upset but they have to do it sometimes.

Hi Jadden!

I had bad dreams again. I don't know that I am safe because C gets scared so much so it feels like I am not safe.
Sarey
C, 28, f
Heather, 44, gender neutral
Heather Black, 44, gender neutral
Sarey, 8, f
Blue Sarey, 4, f
Terrin, 26, f
Helen, f
Silence, 16, f
Victoria, f
Esau, 12, m
ColouredLeaves
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:13 am

Postby Cyancelity » Thu Jul 27, 2017 2:53 pm

ColouredLeaves wrote:Hi 8 and Sparkle! I am happy you get to see your T soon! We get to see ours TODAY! Yay!

Mikayla I am sorry Scarlett is sick. It is scary when bigs are upset but they have to do it sometimes.

Hi Jadden!

I had bad dreams again. I don't know that I am safe because C gets scared so much so it feels like I am not safe.
Sarey

Truly_happy wrote:Mikayla,

Hi! You sound nice and friendly.

About Scarlett, I think I know what those bleeding marks are. Poor girl. :cry: (Take care, Scarlett! Please find another way to feel better, one that is healthy. I wish I knew how to encourage you. ... )

- Jadden

Mikayla says thank you to both of you. She wants you to know that we are building our inner world on Sims 4 and have also made all our alters in a family. She says you sound nice too Jadden and hopes Sarey can stop having bad dreams. She recommends reading a happy princess story before bed.

~LeX
-Oliver [6♂]
-Olivia [6♀]
Cyancelity
Consumer 4
Consumer 4

Postby IainEtc » Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:08 pm

Hi Everybody,

Host was sick yesterday and we had to go home from work but it wasn't boring because we got to watch netflix and play computer games because we weren't sick only Host. I don't like it when Host is sick because he needs to work and make money but Iain says we have enough money so it's all going to be ok and not to bother Host because he's sick. Host is back at work today so I don't have to worry only work is boring and I'd rather watch netflix.

Evan
Iain - 14, Colin - 17, Evan - 7, Cody - 16, & Host - the adult out front

When they say 'be yourself',
which one do they mean?
IainEtc
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby Cyancelity » Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:28 pm

IainEtc wrote:Hi Everybody,

Host was sick yesterday and we had to go home from work but it wasn't boring because we got to watch netflix and play computer games because we weren't sick only Host. I don't like it when Host is sick because he needs to work and make money but Iain says we have enough money so it's all going to be ok and not to bother Host because he's sick. Host is back at work today so I don't have to worry only work is boring and I'd rather watch netflix.

Evan

I love compuyter games soooo much! I'm watching Lex play sims. I don't mind when Mummy Lex is atr school cus I can still sleep inside and play with Oli. You sound nice Evan. I hope host feels better :).

~Mikayla
-Oliver [6♂]
-Olivia [6♀]
Cyancelity
Consumer 4
Consumer 4

Postby NegativeZero » Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:39 am

hello everyone! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :D :D :D :) :) :) :) :)
I want to say hello to everybody who type here cause I love everbody and i want to make them happy

Hello Mikayla! :mrgreen: i like your name i think we know someone who has that nae and its very very very nice
Hi Jadden! :mrgreen: I like your name too.
hi sarey. :mrgreen: you're name is nice too it reminds e of sarah in the little princess. and sarah is a nice girl in the movie. i really like her lots! :D :D
Hi lex! :mrgreen: 16 is very very big! sonnet used to be 16 when she was younger and she grew up now to host. is being 16 fun? i only 5 but somtimes i feel older but im going to stay 5 5ever because thats when we are the happinest in the world! :D :D :D :D :D and i like being happy and making other people happy 5ever! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: thats longer than 4ever and 3ever and 2ever and 1ever! i like it ewhen everyone is happy 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000ever! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Hi evan!

Ok i said hello to everyone and i gonna say somthing too. I hope everyone is having a goood day and that everyone is happy and smiling and happy all the time! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: Everyone in the world dersevres to be happy and smiling because veryone is good and nice and sweet and kind and even if they do bad its only cause they make mistakes but inside their heart they are good! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: That's what I learn from being in the inside all the time and now I am smart and can share happiness with everyone I meet! :) :D :D :D :D :D :D

I hide and didnt post for a looooong time because my system doesnt want anything bad to happen to me but i am fine. i can go outside and be ok. i can spread happiness to everybody and everyone and i like making people happy cause i like smiling because smiling is fun :mrgreen: but my system is sared if anything bad happens to me cause they want e to be safe and never have any bad stuff happen. but i a ok if bad stuff happens to me because i can stay happy and make the bad stuff people happy too and then they becoe good people and i like it!

i dont know what else to say. keep smiling everyone! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: I want all my friends to be happy and smiling 100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000ever! thats longer than 5ever and 4ever and all the other evers! :D :D :D :D :D

-Pupple <3
Sonnet, Chet, Jack, Diana, Saul, Princess-Ann, Angelina,
Puppy Dog, Pupple, Emy, Bella, Charlie,
Dark Text, Red Text, Bob, and many more
Carrd | Blog
NegativeZero
Consumer 5
Consumer 5

Local time: Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:13 am

Postby Cyancelity » Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:46 am

NegativeZero wrote:Hello Mikayla! :mrgreen: i like your name i think we know someone who has that nae and its very very very nice-Pupple <3

Hello! Mikayla says thank you, she likes your name too.

~Lex

NegativeZero wrote:Hi lex! :mrgreen: 16 is very very big! sonnet used to be 16 when she was younger and she grew up now to host. is being 16 fun? i only 5 but somtimes i feel older but im going to stay 5 5ever because thats when we are the happinest in the world! -Pupple <3

It's great being 16! I still get to keep everyone happy and calm while also being responsible. Everyone trusts me, which feels good.

~Lex
-Oliver [6♂]
-Olivia [6♀]
Cyancelity
Consumer 4
Consumer 4

Postby Choriandr » Mon Jul 31, 2017 12:40 pm

so much changes going on. really miss you guys and sorry i ben gone. most of us thinked it was april stil. sooooo confusd its almost august. tird of the body bein hert. semes like we never gonna gets better. :cry:

i send lots of hugs for peeples. so exited to be come bak here. i hope all the peeple here are havin good days. big hugs!
Because a kitchen sink to you/Is not a kitchen sink to me, OK friend? |-/
Cassie(7)(Claire Candy Trinket)
Cassidy(11-12)(Jenna Costance Dave)
Choriandr(14-16)(Lina Dru Trifle)
Carol(22)(Jo Baby Jean)
"Prudence" (37)(Chris Georgette)
Willow(?)(Muse & a slew of cranky, info sharing averse faeries)
Choriandr
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Blog: View Blog (15)

Postby IainEtc » Mon Jul 31, 2017 3:23 pm

Hi Cassie,

I missed you. Thanks for coming back.

Evan
Iain - 14, Colin - 17, Evan - 7, Cody - 16, & Host - the adult out front

When they say 'be yourself',