Our partner

For the littles

Dissociative Identity Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderators: Snaga, NewSunRising, lilyfairy

Re: For the littles

Postby IainEtc » Sat Jan 07, 2017 11:30 am

Hi Everybody,

Colin got us a new computer and now we can write to everybody again!!!!! :D :D :D :D There's still lots of stuff to do to make it a really good computer and Colin will fix it nice for us so it's easy to find here and other places we like to go. I missed everybody but I'm back now.

Evan
Iain - 14, Colin - 17, Evan - 7, Cody - 16, & Host - the adult out front

When they say 'be yourself',
which one do they mean?
IainEtc
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Tue Apr 16, 2024 8:40 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Postby ColouredLeaves » Mon Jan 09, 2017 4:30 am

Hi Evan!

We are happy right now. And very glad you can write to us again! New Dog is sleeping right next to us. C's boyfriend is watching tv with us and we are gonna stay here tonight so we don't have to be alone tomorrow. Me and host hate being alone but others like it better. I hope they are not mad.
Sarey
C, 28, f
Heather, 44, gender neutral
Heather Black, 44, gender neutral
Sarey, 8, f
Blue Sarey, 4, f
Terrin, 26, f
Helen, f
Silence, 16, f
Victoria, f
Esau, 12, m
ColouredLeaves
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby IainEtc » Mon Jan 09, 2017 6:06 pm

Hi Sarey,

I hope you had a really really good night not being alone. There is a problem with the new computer and it's taking Colin forever to fix it. I want it better now so I can write everyday but I can't yet.

Evan

which one do they mean?
IainEtc
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby Noppera-bo » Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:51 pm

We are at the library today, playing Kerbal Space Program X) Noppa and Tech are building a base on the moon!
Noppera-Bo:Host
Bunny:Singing Little
Shade:Shadow Teen/"Host-Apparent"
Kenshin:Fiery Warrior
Paladin:Cold Warrior
Stringress:Sensory Collector
Tech:Structural Analyst
Wolf:Wild Gourmand
Gemini-Black/White/SPAZZING!:Abstract Comedian
Void:???
Fluff:Winged Cat
Draka:Dragon-Girl
Gekko

*Void will likely only be quoted.
Noppera-bo
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:40 am

Postby IainEtc » Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:49 pm

Cool!!! A base on the Moon!!!

I hope you liked the library. We go the library later today to see about some books for us. I get to choose my own. Iain says it's ok because the library lady doesn't care that they're kid books. I like to get some books and read them at home where it's safe and I can eat cookies.

Evan

which one do they mean?
IainEtc
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby ColouredLeaves » Thu Jan 12, 2017 4:13 am

I feel sad and mad. I never feel mad. I think I am having Heather's feelings. It's not nice!
Sarey
C, 28, f
Heather, 44, gender neutral
Heather Black, 44, gender neutral
Sarey, 8, f
Blue Sarey, 4, f
Terrin, 26, f
Helen, f
Silence, 16, f
Victoria, f
Esau, 12, m
ColouredLeaves
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby Noppera-bo » Thu Jan 12, 2017 6:49 pm

IainEtc wrote:Cool!!! A base on the Moon!!!

XD They'll try to get a screencap if we can post it. Noppa and Tech are trying to decide to go to Mars or Venus next. Tech is trying to design a new rover-deliverer, but Noppa keeps struggling to make them fly straight! :lol:

IainEtc wrote:I hope you liked the library.

The library's cool, they let us play on the computer for hours, which is nice cuz it takes an hour to walk here. The forum still doesn't work on our phone, so we can only post at the library, which is annoying... :x
Noppera-Bo:Host
Bunny:Singing Little
Shade:Shadow Teen/"Host-Apparent"
Kenshin:Fiery Warrior
Paladin:Cold Warrior
Stringress:Sensory Collector
Tech:Structural Analyst
Wolf:Wild Gourmand
Gemini-Black/White/SPAZZING!:Abstract Comedian
Void:???
Fluff:Winged Cat
Draka:Dragon-Girl
Gekko

*Void will likely only be quoted.
Noppera-bo
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:40 am

Postby birdsong87 » Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:19 pm

i feel scared. the bigs are working on something serious and i didnt come out much.
i think i should be hiding. :shock: but L found this cardboard thinng with canvas on it and its AWESOME for my new colors. they are like crayons but you can take water and a brush too and it will look really cool.
i made a picture of Stella, my teddybear. she has a yellow and pink bow.
i really dont feel safe being out right now
Dx: DID cPTSD
host ; Asti (host 2); and others
birdsong87
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:40 pm

Postby IainEtc » Sat Jan 14, 2017 11:06 am

Hi Bunny,

I'm glad you have a computer in the library and they let you stay on a long time. I wish we could see your moonbase because it sounds COOL! We have a new computer that Colin got us and he fixed it up so now it's GREAT!

Hi Maya,

I'm sorry you're scared. It's easy to be scared when the adults are thinking about doing stuff and you don't know what it is or maybe it's something you can't figure out how it's going to help. Stay safe.

Evan

which one do they mean?
IainEtc
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby Team78 » Sat Jan 14, 2017 8:53 pm

Trigger warning.....

littles got looked at hollered at scolding told they was nothing littles got tired littles got bad words littles got told they aint need nothing, littles got told they shouldnt eat...Littles got told they shouldn't look at adults. Littles got told during storm hush ur mouth. Litles got told they should sleep in the dark. Littles got told I aint record a phone call...Littles got told they can see hear read speak and are mute....Why are the adults getting over looked I don't seem that young for ever where I'm not in two year switch of all littles...Littles got forced up told they couldn't bother what we are here to do get free item... Every time an adult or older teen or someone us in the geriatric population proves them wrong we get no accolades for how far we have come when it has been anything but a fair fight all illegal....I don't know what else to do now we are being forced out about either juvenile the rapper or personal touch cleaners Miranda who gave us a bunch of you understand....Why should I say to bunch of grown folks on sites such as this to get out of littles personality it comes over better on video or the phone i'm not going to report for you I've been diagnosed for a long time now.....I'm going to professor! Yea I'm still mad about it......Spite are you about to fight UFC style what are yall preparing for that no one understands us? Is this Spanish concert what are you expecting it is in English....Dingy personified Id treat yall in the real world with no cred either!

Nope I don't expect ya to ask us what had Team78 week has been like so we don't run into triggers it will go with the punches I'm we are not each other's therapist or close help!! I'm thankful and Love each you all with dialogue that is what makes us special let no one take it away or question and certainly not blame your originals for having to get someone else to help him and her in inescapable situation things of your youth. I asked my original who had you needed next and why who was normal that you needed not necessarily a trauma alter

If you going to social security keep us out it someone might put you illegally into some scientology reminiscence crap that will make the illness worse don't want that. I refuse to examine what a rageful few seconds in the grand scheme of things has to do with it....He shouldn't have pushed ya to the brink basically
Dx: DID, PTSD, Panic Disorder

We are system of several.....Blog of system map
Team78
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

PreviousNext

Return to Dissociative Identity Disorder Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views