Our partner

For the littles

Dissociative Identity Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderators: Snaga, NewSunRising, lilyfairy

Re: For the littles

Postby IainEtc » Wed Aug 31, 2016 8:25 am

Hi LittleBee,

Cool color writing for you! :D It's ok if you're not DID anymore as long as we are still friends ok? Iain says you guys are going to be moving into town and that's pretty cool and maybe your internet will be more fun and stuff like that. Hope you get a SUPER nice house!!! :D

We had T today and it's been a LONG time because our T was on vacation. I like her office because she has a stuffed bunny for me to hold and I can watch while everybody does therapy.

Evan
Iain - 14, Colin - 17, Evan - 7, Cody - 16, & Host - the adult out front

When they say 'be yourself',
which one do they mean?
IainEtc
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:59 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Postby LittleMie » Wed Aug 31, 2016 10:17 am

I wish i was not this DID anymore too. Will miss BeccaBee. even if don't say much to her she always say nice things. Am crying lots today. we not sleeping very well and hear noises. the mummy one makes it not too bad but we still not get back to sleep. don't like changes. want some chocolate but can't go out to get milk unless the mummy one comes back.
LittleMie
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:59 pm
Blog: View Blog (16)

Postby Alex_G_15 » Wed Aug 31, 2016 1:36 pm

Meow meow hi! My name is Kitten, and I'm only six years old. Meow! Alex is helping me spell everything. I'm a hybrid kitty so I'm half girl half cat. Meow meow...does anyone wanna play, meow meow?

~Kitten
Official DX: Major Depressive Disorder, General Anxiety Disorder, mild PTSD, Dissociative Identity Disorder, and possible Borderline Personality Disorder
Alex_G_15
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:59 am

Postby Blogjects » Wed Aug 31, 2016 6:10 pm

LittleMie wrote:I wish i was not this DID anymore too. Will miss BeccaBee. even if don't say much to her she always say nice things. Am crying lots today. we not sleeping very well and hear noises. the mummy one makes it not too bad but we still not get back to sleep. don't like changes. want some chocolate but can't go out to get milk unless the mummy one comes back.

DEAR Misses LittleMie.
Please Don't Be upset. We have chocolate.we will give you our chocolate if yuo want some.
someone mean and evil inside say this is stupid because can't send things through the computer and this is to play pretending & imagination and stupid. If stupid than we are sorry. But we have LOTS of chocolate and we want to give you some chocolate through the computer and for Evan too.
We have animal stickers and we put them on the journal and we also wrote Leafy A VERY NICE LETTER we wrote Leafy don't be upset We Littles Love you. Leafy hates noises too & very scared of noises so when she sleeps she puts on something in her ears called ear plugs.
We 2 littles Blue & Green are names silly & stupid but No-One is very smart and knows more things than we do.Now the gray old grumpy cat is sitting on us & can't move if we move she be very upset!!!!
Also we don't know our ages & we think we are small 3 and four years age but not know exactly but we are also afraid that we say too much stupid things and nobody will want to be our friend because we are very small and stupid. Leafy said to write this to Lady therapist is very nice & she likes children.
THE END.
THANK YOU VERY MUCH
Roll Call
Newt-Buddhist, ISH
Informal Mind- Objective Observer
Gretschen-Domestic carer
Leafy-Front person, com. manager-
Eli-Rockstar/Protector/Badass
Sara-the Original,age slider Hassidic Soul
Augie (14) angry teen
3Littles-Blue, Green & Nobody
Blogjects
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:59 pm
Blog: View Blog (8)

Postby IainEtc » Wed Aug 31, 2016 7:49 pm

Hi 3Littles,

It's ok if you say little kid stuff we will still be your friend. I like hearing about what you like to eat and ear plugs and other stuff. That is how we talk to each other on the forum. We tell about our stuff and get help and sometimes act silly. We act like friends. That's important.

Your friend

Evan

which one do they mean?
IainEtc
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby Blogjects » Wed Aug 31, 2016 9:23 pm

IainEtc wrote:Hi 3Littles,

It's ok if you say little kid stuff we will still be your friend. I like hearing about what you like to eat and ear plugs and other stuff. That is how we talk to each other on the forum. We tell about our stuff and get help and sometimes act silly. We act like friends. That's important.

Your friend

Evan

Evan Leafy said "DON'T BOTHER EVAN IF EVAN WANTS EVAN WILL WRITE YOU A LETTER BACK BE NICE LITTLES & WAIT PATIENTLY" & IF SOMEONE IS YOUR FRIEND YOU NEED TO GIVE HIM TIME AND SPACE".
Leafy is SMART. We not so smart. Just very LITTLE.
THANK YOU VERY MUCH
Evan is Just more big than us & sometimes Big CHildren don't want to play with younger children
(also Leafy said that)
THANK YOU VERY MUCH
EVAN
Roll Call
Newt-Buddhist, ISH
Gretschen-Domestic carer
Augie (14) angry teen
Blogjects
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby IainEtc » Wed Aug 31, 2016 10:19 pm

Hi 3littles,

You are being VERY NICE littles. :D

What is your favorite color? Mine is green. I like trees and grass and green cars and lizards.

Evan

which one do they mean?
IainEtc
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby BeccaBee » Wed Aug 31, 2016 10:54 pm

it didn't work. my wish I mean.

this is just for the littles and we make our own say of how to do!
you can send chocolates for make believe. sometimes we even play games.

I am going to try to be a helper on the inside since my wish didn't come true.

Amy is sad.....because of the bad things a long time ago. even if it was long time ago. she is still very sad. but the Bs are always a team and we will not let her be sad all alone no more. Amy ' s not alone anymore. we promise.
Female, 39
Dx: DID, C-PTSD, TES

We are the Bees

The Rabbit Hole
BeccaBee
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby Blogjects » Thu Sep 01, 2016 5:16 am

Alex_G_15 wrote:Meow meow hi! My name is Kitten, and I'm only six years old. Meow! Alex is helping me spell everything. I'm a hybrid kitty so I'm half girl half cat. Meow meow...does anyone wanna play, meow meow?

~Kitten

Dear Miss Kitty
We have 3 cats -2 cats are MEAN 1 cat is nice- is name is Mr. Cat. 1 cat is gray & OLD & Grumpy.
1 cat is always outside.We LOVE cats.
Will be friends if you want to.
3Littles.
Green,Blue,Nobody.

-- Thu Sep 01, 2016 7:21 am --
DEAR MISS BECCABEE
We send chocolates if this is OK.
*Sending chocolates make believe*
Please don't be sad.
Nobody is always sad because of things that happened in the past & is ALWAYS crying INSIDE.
We are sorry but also sending chocolates BY MAKE BELIEVE so you won't be sad & the chocolates IS FOR ALL THE TEAM THANK YOU VERY MUCH BECCABEE.

DEAR MISTER EVAN
Leafy said sometimes if you want something TOO MUCH
it is not a good thing. Leafy said We wanted to be your friends TOO MUCH & that is NOT GOOD.
NEED to be friends with the other Blogjects 1st. Also we are SCARED a little and that is NOT GOOD to talk to people OUTSIDE when scared because than other people HAVE TO HELP YOU & that is NOT GOOD we need to learn TO WAIT & talk to OTHER PEOPLE INSIDE 1st that is what Leafy said.
Also not allowed to write here without asking permission 1st & ask help from Leafy because we write STUPID things. Not feeling so well right now, THANK YOU VERY MUCH.
We will eat chocolates & try to feel better. ALso yesterday we saw something VERY FUNNY on Television - a big DOG is helping children to cross the road & listen carefully to trafiic was VERY FUNNY
THANK YOU VERY MUCH
3Littles.
Roll Call
Newt-Buddhist, ISH
Gretschen-Domestic carer
Augie (14) angry teen
Blogjects
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby Alex_G_15 » Thu Sep 01, 2016 9:24 pm

Meow meow! Yay! I have new friends now! Do you like butterflies? And coloring? And this smiley?? :mrgreen: I like that smiley! And piiiink thiiiiiiiinnngs! Meow!

~Kitten
Official DX: Major Depressive Disorder, General Anxiety Disorder, mild PTSD, Dissociative Identity Disorder, and possible Borderline Personality Disorder
Alex_G_15
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:59 am

PreviousNext

Return to Dissociative Identity Disorder Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post