Our partner

For the littles

Dissociative Identity Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderators: Snaga, NewSunRising, lilyfairy

Re: For the littles

Postby IainEtc » Sat Aug 20, 2016 9:23 pm

Hi Sasha and Mayaamor,

It's raining here so we can't go out in the yard.

Evan
Iain - 14, Colin - 17, Evan - 7, Cody - 16, & Host - the adult out front

When they say 'be yourself',
which one do they mean?
IainEtc
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:28 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Postby IainEtc » Sun Aug 21, 2016 9:15 pm

It's still raining. The gray cat from next door is walking funny like she doesn't want to step on the wet grass in the backyard with her paws. There was a big storm last night with lightening and thunder and I went into my castle until it was over but it was kind of cool anyway. Colin got up and unplugged all the electronics because the lightening will kill them. He's very brave to walk around in the house when it's thundering.

Ok so I hope everybody is having a good day and maybe not rainy so you can go outside.

Evan

which one do they mean?
IainEtc
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby SamsLand » Mon Aug 22, 2016 12:30 pm

Seangel wrote:
PS: Lizzy and Johnny, I got your colors mixed up. Sorry. :|

Totally OK Sea, we don't have a cheat sheet in the sig space. It's easy says Johnny, he i green because he likes dinosaurs and dragons, and Lizzy likes clear sunny BLUE skies!

Hope you all reading this thread are well! The rain finally stopped here too Evan, looks like a sunny week!
Sam
keep ya head up, Don't let up, keep slayin em
-eminem

not sure what the point was.
SamsLand
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Blog: View Blog (8)

Postby ShawTrav » Mon Aug 22, 2016 1:14 pm

IainEtc wrote: gray cat from next door is walking funny like she doesn't want to step on the wet grass in the backyard with her paws

Had a prissy golden retriever dog that would do that. She would prance around being oh so careful not to get her paws dirty when it was raining. Dog was big for nothing.
JT- The Original. N/A yrs. old
Cid- Protector and main front 28 yrs. old
Lex- Gate Keeper, internal self helper 32 yrs. old
Sophie- Creative little, slider age 6ish-17ish
Tyler- What do I do? Get into trouble. He's 17
Five others that don't talk on here. Perhaps one day.
ShawTrav
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:28 am

Postby Seangel » Mon Aug 22, 2016 9:36 pm

SamsLand wrote:
Seangel wrote:
PS: Lizzy and Johnny, I got your colors mixed up. Sorry. :|

Totally OK Sea, we don't have a cheat sheet in the sig space. It's easy says Johnny, he i green because he likes dinosaurs and dragons, and Lizzy likes clear sunny BLUE skies!

Sam

Thank you! :*

Got it, it's a cool association: Green, dinos, dragons: Johnny, Blue skies: Lizzy. ;)

Sea

-- Mon Aug 22, 2016 4:37 pm --

Hey Cid, you back. Cool to read you again.

Sea
Taking myself some time away from PF. Sea (Dec, 2016)
Seangel
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby tazzy » Mon Aug 22, 2016 11:06 pm

Been a long time since the littles have been allowed a voice. I'll translate for now, spelling is an issue for bethy who is just excited that I'm letting her speak. She gets easily frustrated because I can't really understand her or I don't listen. Or she can't find the words. It's hard to tell. Anyway. She likes watching tiny pop and watching me play Pokemon go. Her excitement about catching squirtle today made my chest feel full!

I'm still trying understand the system because a part I have is older than I thought. ---Have you seen "just add magic" we watched that and it was really scary! She told me it was fine. It is for kids. But it was really scary even though she said everything would be okay in the end. Then she got cross because we watched something the other week. A scary programme and it didn't make us jumpy or scared but this "stupid kids programme" did! I don't remember watching a scary programme that was even scarier than this one.

I'm bored of summer now and want to go back to school. I'm going to be in year 6!
tazzy
Consumer 1
Consumer 1

Local time: Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:28 pm

Postby Blogjects » Tue Aug 23, 2016 3:55 pm

Leafy the big one is upset but we are not upset. we have something to say. We are the Littles.
We are going to play with Mr. Cat. He is our cat. we have 2 other cats but Mr. Cat is the nicest cat. The other 2 cats are mean. We also have something new that we like to have. We have toys that come from Kinder Bueno eggs. We don't know what toy is inside. we eat the chocolate and than there is surprise- we got a fairy doll & superman doll and are happy. Thank you very much.
We are three littles. we are 3, 4, 5.
We want to know if there are other people here that like Kinder Bueno eggs. We are very happy that we have them.
3Littles age 3.4.5
Our names are Blue, Green and NoBody
Thank you VERY MUCH
Roll Call
Newt-Buddhist, ISH
Informal Mind- Objective Observer
Gretschen-Domestic carer
Leafy-Front person, com. manager-
Eli-Rockstar/Protector/Badass
Sara-the Original,age slider Hassidic Soul
Augie (14) angry teen
3Littles-Blue, Green & Nobody
Blogjects
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:28 pm

Postby IainEtc » Tue Aug 23, 2016 4:01 pm

Hi tazzy,

Sometimes kids movies scare Littles because we get scared really really easy. Its not our fault but we don't like things that are too much tension. Ok?

Hi Green, Blue, and Nobody,

It's nice to read what you wrote. I don't know what Bueno Eggs are but they sound really nice.

Evan

which one do they mean?
IainEtc
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby Blogjects » Tue Aug 23, 2016 4:23 pm

IainEtc wrote:Hi tazzy,

Sometimes kids movies scare Littles because we get scared really really easy. Its not our fault but we don't like things that are too much tension. Ok?

Hi Green, Blue, and Nobody,

It's nice to read what you wrote. I don't know what Bueno Eggs are but they sound really nice.

Evan

Hi Evan
We will give U Kinder Bueno egg if you be our friend, but we don't know how to send them to you. It is a chocolate egg with suprise toy inside and you don't know what toy you get until you open it. we want to give you one but we don't know how. you are nice.
Thaank you very much
(Leafy says if we want to explain something we need to put a link to it but we don't know how and also if you are nice yur Big one give you Egg too).
You also can play with Mr. Cat is VERY nice.
Leafy also says that we say thank you very much all the time because it was in a movie we saw.
Mr. Cat did something bad puked on the bad but Leafy cleaned it & is not angry
THANK YOU VERY MUCH
Roll Call
Newt-Buddhist, ISH
Informal Mind- Objective Observer
Gretschen-Domestic carer
Leafy-Front person, com. manager-
Eli-Rockstar/Protector/Badass
Sara-the Original,age slider Hassidic Soul
Augie (14) angry teen
3Littles-Blue, Green & Nobody
Blogjects
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:28 pm

Postby BeccaBee » Wed Aug 24, 2016 2:07 am

Hi friends.

we got a bruise on a brain from not looking careful where our head goes. it made us feel very bad and we could not talk like normal. things have been very strange but we are getting more better slowly.

I painted our nails but I did not do a very good job but we are going to let them stay painted anyway because the Bs say it is no big deal. we can do what we want and if people don't like us to be ourselves then they can go stock their stupid heads somewhere else!

I though bueno eggs was a scrambled eggs. I like scrambled eggs. and I like toys. but I don't really like candy. but I do like bubblegum!!!!
Female, 39
Dx: DID, C-PTSD, TES

We are the Bees

The Rabbit Hole
BeccaBee
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

PreviousNext

Return to Dissociative Identity Disorder Forum

• Related articles