Our partner

For the littles

Dissociative Identity Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderators: Snaga, NewSunRising, lilyfairy

Re: For the littles

Postby SamsLand » Mon Jul 18, 2016 2:32 am

Seangel wrote:
I remembered you these days. I took care of a small bird yesterday and today because he/she was attacked by a cat. She was a very fisty birdie and she peaked at the vet, but not hard. I took her there to see if she was injured. She wasn't. She wast just hungry. She wanted insects, no fruits. :roll: haha

It seems that things with your T are going okayish. Making comfortable the safe place is a great idea. And the hammock sounds perfect. :) If it doesn't help just now with dissociation, maybe in a near future. I love places with lots of pillows too.

I thought about the no contacting rule. :| I think the cards is a great idea. You are great with ideas and very creative. Maybe your headmates will agree to it. <3

I'm glad you like your current home. Stability is important.

SamsLand wrote:
I am worried about something with this new T. It feels like she knows what she is doing. I am worried we will become dysfunctional because after the session the day and the next day were gone. We can't have no productivity and are responsible for a lot of things. I want to work on some issues but I don't want the ones who work with the outside world to get upset if we are too overwhelmed. That's why I will only use my hammock when it is safe to do so.

How about if you tell her this? It's important for all of you to know how to ground and be aware of yourselves.

Hi Sea! Things are going good! iI was so happy to read you and your story about the little bird. Good mama bird!! Did it turn out ok? Was she able to fly away?

I decided to make a straw pile beside the hammock but I am not so good at going to it when I leave the session. She said it will get easier to go to the back and rest.

The cards went over really well! We didnt get to say everything (time goes so fast) like what you suggested up there but we got to say a lot. And I think she is very smart and good at what she does.

I think we are more stable now, partly because we are less scared. And feel she will help us find solutions.

She changed the oil she uses in her office to a different one so I like the new one. And it is sunny and bright and has toys and stuff. we havent touched them yet.

I feel really happy yesterday and today. I feel like i can give her the bad stuff that I dont know what to do with and she will know exactly what to do with it. And that feels safe.

:) Lizzy
keep ya head up, Don't let up, keep slayin em
-eminem

not sure what the point was.
SamsLand
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:24 am
Blog: View Blog (8)

ADVERTISEMENT

Postby Seangel » Mon Jul 18, 2016 4:31 am

Hi Lizzy,

I'm glad things are good. <3

SamsLand wrote:Hi Sea! Things are going good! iI was so happy to read you and your story about the little bird. Good mama bird!! Did it turn out ok? Was she able to fly away?

I took her to a wetland where the vets told me she wouldn't have predators. They said she needed insects, that she was hungry and that's why she wasn't flying. When I opened the cage, she went running to the roots and branches of a tree. And she instantly began to search for insects in the mud.

She found more birds of her same kind and they continue together up the branches. She was fine. I didn't see her flying, but I trust she did. <3 :^.

SamsLand wrote:I decided to make a straw pile beside the hammock but I am not so good at going to it when I leave the session. She said it will get easier to go to the back and rest.

The stray pile sounds really good and fun. :mrgreen:

SamsLand wrote:The cards went over really well! We didnt get to say everything (time goes so fast) like what you suggested up there but we got to say a lot. And I think she is very smart and good at what she does.

I think we are more stable now, partly because we are less scared. And feel she will help us find solutions.

She changed the oil she uses in her office to a different one so I like the new one. And it is sunny and bright and has toys and stuff. we havent touched them yet.

I feel really happy yesterday and today. I feel like i can give her the bad stuff that I dont know what to do with and she will know exactly what to do with it. And that feels safe.

:) Lizzy

Oh beautiful, everything sounds really good.

The cards are a great idea, yeah! I might even use it myself for other purposes. I read the post you all made about contacting the T between sessions, and I like about prioritizing, and choosing and I also think it's a way to put things outside, instead of keeping them inside. So it's pretty cool! I'm glad.

I'm glad she's smart and good at what she does, and I'm glad you all feel more stable and less scared.

Oh, it's so good she changed the oil! wow, that was important. A sunny and bright office sounds like a cool place. Specially with toys. <3

I'm so glad you felt happy yesterday and today. Wooohooo. I celebrate with you.

That feeling that you can give her the bad stuff sounds really good, and indeed safe. I'm very happy for you all.

Sea

-- Sun Jul 17, 2016 11:33 pm --

ShawTrav wrote:
IainEtc wrote:doesn't want to do anything to make people think we're not adult enough.

Trust me, playing Pokémon would make you more adult lol. Was at my town square and literally everyone was playing Pokémon and they were all adults. Even my co-worker who is twice my age is playing it. So I doubt it will make you look young. Have fun with it, let the littles have fun.

:D We went out Saturday afternoon with my sister (both over 18) and caught 3 pokemons. hahaha And there was a father with his son, and another guy (+18) also "picking up" pokemons.

It's a very genius idea. I never watched Pokemon, but I had an awesome time with my sister, walking the streets, seeing flowers, the sky, the moon, and talking with her.

Sea
Taking myself some time away from PF. Sea (Dec, 2016)
Seangel
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby Ada » Mon Jul 18, 2016 9:24 pm

IainEtc [Evan] wrote:Pokemon sounds so cool! :D Lots of us inside want it. Host keeps says we might get it but I don't think he ever will. He doesn't want to do anything to make people think we're not adult enough.

I understand him being very careful. However, just in case it helps. I'm playing Pokemon too. :mrgreen: And am in my 40s. People at work are playing too, they're in their 20s and 30s. I've been walking lots more than usual. So it's good for my health. And I like collecting virtual things. So I don't have more stuff round the house. It's a fun game. Plus you have to have a pretty grown up phone to be able to play too. :D
We think too much and feel too little.
 More than machinery, we need humanity.
 More than cleverness, we need kindness and gentleness.

Charlie Chaplain in The Great Dictator
Ada
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:24 am
Blog: View Blog (35)

Postby IainEtc » Tue Jul 19, 2016 12:06 am

Hi Ada,

I like it when you write to us. We have a SUPER adult phone! It can do all kinds of neat stuff. Host doesn't let us put too many games on it because it has to be for work too. I'm going to show Host everybody's posts about Pokemon being for adults too.

Thanks for keeping us safe here.

Evan
Iain - 14, Colin - 17, Evan - 7, Cody - 16, & Host - the adult out front

When they say 'be yourself',
which one do they mean?
IainEtc
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby Noppera-bo » Tue Jul 19, 2016 3:27 am

IainEtc wrote:Host doesn't let us put too many games on it because it has to be for work too.

If you guys are with T-Mobile, they are giving free high-speed data just for Pokemon GO as well as 50% off mobile battery chargers/packs. It's being distributed through their T-Mobile Tuesdays app tomorrow.
Noppera-Bo:Host
Bunny:Singing Little
Shade:Shadow Teen/"Host-Apparent"
Kenshin:Fiery Warrior
Paladin:Cold Warrior
Stringress:Sensory Collector
Tech:Structural Analyst
Wolf:Wild Gourmand
Gemini-Black/White/SPAZZING!:Abstract Comedian
Void:???
Fluff:Winged Cat
Draka:Dragon-Girl
Gekko

*Void will likely only be quoted.
Noppera-bo
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:24 am

Postby BeccaBee » Tue Jul 19, 2016 10:31 am

T says I don't have to be little anymore if I don't want to be.

she says since I have been little for so long and the body is all grown up I can get big if I want to. I think I do.

I tried eating a mushroom to get big fast like super Mario but that didn't work. I tried to share being big with B but that didn't work either.

I don't know. maybe I have to grow slow on my own.

do you think littles can get big if they want to?
do you think it would be ok to be big?

I thought I would be bigger when we woke up if I really wanted it but I don't think that worked either!
Female, 39
Dx: DID, C-PTSD, TES

We are the Bees

The Rabbit Hole
BeccaBee
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby ShawTrav » Tue Jul 19, 2016 11:44 am

Remember that picture you drew of Lil’B/yourself? Well draw yourself again, only this time big/older. Also, concentrate hard one being older, picture yourself being older. And try and find if something is holding you back, something personal that you may be ignoring or have forgotten. Don’t want to be older, actually be older. And try drinking the big potion from Alice in Wonderland, Becca is always making the references. Just a few ideas.
JT- The Original. N/A yrs. old
Cid- Protector and main front 28 yrs. old
Lex- Gate Keeper, internal self helper 32 yrs. old
Sophie- Creative little, slider age 6ish-17ish
Tyler- What do I do? Get into trouble. He's 17
Five others that don't talk on here. Perhaps one day.
ShawTrav
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:24 am

Postby SamsLand » Tue Jul 19, 2016 10:55 pm

HI LilB I agree with Shawtrav, try slowly. I think you are brave anyways. Long ago I posted something about being scared of growing up with therapy and it turns out I probably have in a lot of ways. And here you are being brave wanting to grow up.

I like Shawtrav's suggestions and when you are out with the body connect to it. Feel older walk like you are older, talk like it. Even if it feels like you are imitating.

Im wondering if you get to be out for the grown up stuff? Doing grown up things will help you be older I think.

Evan I hope you got out to play pokemon. people are everywhere doing it and everyone looks like a kid! I can see why some people are getting annoyed with people not watching where they are going. But I like seeing people outside, walking and smiling. People look happy and having fun!

I saw my new T today and I think I pushed too hard. I really wanted to get the system map out to her. I told her as much as I could. But I feel a bit overwhelmed now. Sam and I were talking about why I think I pushed so hard and I think that It is because I wanted to give her the system to hold for a while. Like leaving things in your T's office for them to hold so you don't have to hold in your soul anymore. mY old T taught me that. I somehow hold the system and feel a bit responsible for it and making things better. But more importantly I wanted to give it to her. I don't completely understand why. She is nice and kind and smart and I think we will be able to do good work with her. Sam has been very supportive of me but I know this is hard on her too.

I hope you are all doing ok.
keep ya head up, Don't let up, keep slayin em
-eminem

not sure what the point was.
SamsLand
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Blog: View Blog (8)

Postby IainEtc » Tue Jul 19, 2016 11:10 pm

Hi Lizzy,

New Ts are important. I'm glad yours is nice and smart. We've had stupid Ts and they're awful!!!! Iain thinks the same way about wanting to have our T take care of the system so he can rest. But he doesn't because it's our system not hers.

Host says we can load Pokemon!!!!! Iain is going to set it up for us and then we will go hunt Pokemon!!!!! :D :D :D :D

Evan
Iain - 14, Colin - 17, Evan - 7, Cody - 16, & Host - the adult out front

When they say 'be yourself',
which one do they mean?
IainEtc
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby Noppera-bo » Tue Jul 19, 2016 11:30 pm

Fun tip for you Evan, if you want a Pikachu as your starter instead of Bulbasaur, Charmander, or Squirtle just keep walking away from the basic three and a Pikachu will eventually show up :)
Noppera-Bo:Host
Bunny:Singing Little
Shade:Shadow Teen/"Host-Apparent"
Kenshin:Fiery Warrior
Paladin:Cold Warrior
Stringress:Sensory Collector
Tech:Structural Analyst
Wolf:Wild Gourmand
Gemini-Black/White/SPAZZING!:Abstract Comedian
Void:???
Fluff:Winged Cat
Draka:Dragon-Girl