Our partner

For the littles

Dissociative Identity Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderator: Violarules

Re: For the littles

Postby lifelongthing » Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:07 am

hi anastasia and little niner! i dunno your name so i gave you a nickname! i hope that's ok. if you don't like it i can think of more nicknames.

Hi! I havent sid my name yet cause i gets kinda scared to say it so you can give me an nickname. ive never had on befur so it mades me happi. i like litle niner but nins name is nin so its very simlar too. i like it tho. thank you for it.
- little niner

i'm feeling better today. but i still miss home. cassandra said we had sum heat stroke last night so that's why i didn't feel good. mikey made me a sandwich to eat and gave me sum power-aid to drink and that helped.

I'm sorrry you got that! :( Glad you're doing better though :) Have you moved houses?
- anastasia

**trigger warning**
oh cassandra dusn't have medicine. at least not the kind like the doctor gives you. that stuff dusn't work for us. she and the older ones use marawana. that stuff's the bestest. it lets us eat ice cream and makes us feel better and helps us calm down and do stuff when everyone's freaking out. sum people say it's bad but it helps us. and it's not bad to me. alcohall is bad. when my daddy smokes marawana we have fun and watch movies and walk to the park and stuff. when my daddy drinks alcohall he gets scary and mean and it's never fun. but becuse marawana's ilegal my daddy drinks more.

Oh, I understand. Things like that make us very scared but I'm glad it's helping you. I hate alcohol. It makes me very scared. I'm glad our SO doesn't drink!
- anastasia
**trigger warning end**

what's your favorit sorbet? i like orange or rasberry the best. oat milk? i didn't know oats could make milk. i'm sorry your oven broke. i don't like to cook. well i do but the oven scares me. we got burned on it when we were 5. and i don't like how hot it is, it hurts my face and hands. but cassandra and rain and them help me cook sumtimes and it's fun. what stuff do you like to cook? i like to cook mac n cheese. me and my mom used to bake cookies a lot but i don't do that anymore. cassandra only buys the store cookies anyway and they're not hard to bake. she still burns them thou and it's funny. what are oatmeal waffles?

I dunno what my favourite is because we're allergic to all berries and such so I haven't tasted many at all. Sounds good though. We drink oat milk instead of regular milk or soy milk and stuff. It tastes good and kinda sweet. I'm sorry you got burned before. I'm not allowed to touch the oven so one of the adults or the SO does it for me. I like to try to mix ingredients though :D I like to bake cookies and muffins the most because it's not so difficult :) Hehe that is funny - not all adult cook well. Fighter doesn't either but she's great anyway :P :D Oatmeal waffles are waffles made with oatmeal instead of just regular flour and tastes a little different but still very good.
- Anastasia

I like to cook diner to but not alone cuase its too hard but its fun with somwone.
- Little niner

and what do you mean you aren't scared of eating? i know sumtimes i get super hungry but no one eats becuse l.c. dusn't want to. cassandra says she's kinda annarexick. is it like that?

I'm not so scared of eating but the others have anorexia and ocd so they're afraid of germs and such in our food and they're scared of getting big. But I'm not so scared so I eat better :D Everyone's very very scared of spilling or being in the way and such but I of us dare to eat anyway :)

think i grew and then went back to 8 but i dunno. rain says 8 is when cassandra and i started to come apart but we weren't fully apart until we were 10. she says that if cassandra and i were a peice of paper, the paper started to rip in half when we were 8 but the paper didn't rip all the way until we were 10. it made sence when she showed me with the paper. so i gess i've always been 8 which is ok by me!

That make alotof sens to me thanks for explening to me with the paper it helpd me to :oops: :D
- Little niner

oh ok. i'll ask cassandra if she can look moomin up for me then!

Thats nice. i like them alot aniway
- Little niner

sumtimes i wish the bus didn't cost so much. i miss going on it sumtimes. i can't be out when cassandra drives and the bus is kinda like an adventur.

We have a card so it doesn't cost so much. Maybe there's a card you can get too so it doesn't cost so much? I like adventures too :D The good kinds anyway :) And a bus is kinda like that because you can see new places and still be safe inside the bus :) I like that!
- Anastasia

what kind of stuff do you like to do? i like to color and play games and watch cartoons and play stuff like power rangers.

I like to watch disney channel and draw and read about bears and such :D
- Anastasia

I like boks that hav pusles in them and things to do in them. i like to red boks to and somtimes i watch movis or shows on tv to. and i like playing with the kitti.
- Little niner

i lik cukys. its sad that you cudnt mak them agen. and im glad your frend is making ays creem that you can eet. its rely gud.

Thank you. The oven will be scrubbed over the weekend and then we can make cookies again. I can't wait :D I hope she finds a way because ice cream is really good :)
- Anastasia

i nevr cuked anything befor but i want to lern to mak a cak, cus i lik caks and they luk prety. id us orng ising and put a smily on top.

That sounds really fun :D Maybe someone older in your system can help or a friend from the outside or something? It sounds like it'd be a very pretty cake :D
- Anastasia
lifelongthing
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Mon Jul 24, 2017 8:48 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Postby lifelongthing » Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:26 pm

we like this photo from cinderella so we wanted to share it with you all :D
Hope everyone has a good day and if not.. don't stop dreaming! :)

- several littles
lifelongthing
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby tomboy24 » Tue Aug 21, 2012 4:14 am

Tunes14 wrote:i lik cukys.

hi again LElly! :mrgreen: what kind of cookies are your favorit? mine are chocolate chip and m&m!

Tunes14 wrote:jessy liks tiggr to. my favrit animl at the zu was the ber. it was eeting wen we got to se it so it was fun. it ayt the orng ot of the peel. it was rely cul.

the wunderful thing about tiggers, is that tiggers are wunderful things! haha. :mrgreen: yeah, the bears are pretty cool. 8) i've never seen one eating before! i didn't know they ate oranges. then again they eat a lot of foods don't they? so i guess it's not that weird.

Tunes14 wrote:jessys not anoreksic but she smoks it to. she seys it helps her sleep. but i stay away frum it becus is smels bad. : P yuk.

it helps all of us sleep too. mostly it helps l.c. rain says she's a insomneeack. i don't really like how it smells too. but i like how it feels after one of the older ones smoke it! :mrgreen: and i like that i can eat stuff like ice cream after they smoke it.

Tunes14 wrote:i nevr cuked anything befor but i want to lern to mak a cak, cus i lik caks and they luk prety. id us orng ising and put a smily on top.

LElly

cakes are pretty! and i think your orange icing and smiley cake would be awesum! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: i dunno how to make a cake, but i think rain does. what kind of cake do you like? i like chocolate cake and white cake. :mrgreen:
| Cassandra; Kat/Kataki; Rain/Riyoku; Shay/Shadow; L.C. & Luna; Ray; Cassie; Lynn |
| Prism |
| Marie; Valera; Phenix (Rebel); Dallas & Damone; Kyra; "Blank"; Bridgette; Cassidy |
| "Hannibal"; "Big Ryan"/Ryan; Keith/"Little Ryan"; Kuro |
| Hawk ; The Doctor |
| Aurora (mermaid), werewolf, silent one, black ponytail, Kichijoten, The Master |
| Maiingan |
tomboy24
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Mon Jul 24, 2017 1:48 am
Blog: View Blog (3)

Postby tomboy24 » Tue Aug 21, 2012 4:48 am

lifelongthing wrote:Hi! I havent sid my name yet cause i gets kinda scared to say it so you can give me an nickname. ive never had on befur so it mades me happi. i like litle niner but nins name is nin so its very simlar too. i like it tho. thank you for it.
- little niner

that's ok, you don't have to say it if you don't want to. you're welcome! glad you like it! :mrgreen:

lifelongthing wrote:I'm sorrry you got that! :( Glad you're doing better though :) Have you moved houses?
- anastasia

yeah we have. the owners of the house we were at wanted it back so we had to move in with mikey's mom until we have the money for another place. :(

lifelongthing wrote:Oh, I understand. Things like that make us very scared but I'm glad it's helping you. I hate alcohol. It makes me very scared. I'm glad our SO doesn't drink!
- anastasia

everyone likes different things and has different things that help them. :mrgreen: i'm glad your SO doesn't drink either! that sounds like it helps you guys fit together. and that's always good. mikey drinks and smokes but he's not scary or anything when he does. and he dusn't drink too much or anything. a lot of the older ones like to drink, too. like kat. smoking and drinking don't scare me but i'm also usally allowed out when they're at a party or if they're drinking a lot or sumthing. i'm usally only out after they've been smoking.

lifelongthing wrote:I dunno what my favourite is because we're allergic to all berries and such so I haven't tasted many at all. Sounds good though. We drink oat milk instead of regular milk or soy milk and stuff. It tastes good and kinda sweet. I'm sorry you got burned before. I'm not allowed to touch the oven so one of the adults or the SO does it for me. I like to try to mix ingredients though :D I like to bake cookies and muffins the most because it's not so difficult :) Hehe that is funny - not all adult cook well. Fighter doesn't either but she's great anyway :P :D Oatmeal waffles are waffles made with oatmeal instead of just regular flour and tastes a little different but still very good.
- Anastasia

aw i'm sorry to hear that! :( we're only allergic to milk and stuff like that. i've had soy milk. it's ok. i never heard of oat milk before. i'm only allowed to touch the oven with rain's help or mikey's help, but i don't like to touch it anyway so i usally let cassandra or rain or mikey do it. rain's the one who dusn't mind baking and cooking and she likes to bake bread. like banana bread and apple bread and pumpkin bread. but she hasn't in a while. she's been baking brownies thou and those are good! :mrgreen: haha yeah kat can't really cook either. huh! i'll have to try oatmeal waffles sumtime! :mrgreen:

lifelongthing wrote:I like to cook diner to but not alone cuase its too hard but its fun with somwone.
- Little niner

yeah i don't like to cook dinner alone either. but i do like to cook it!

lifelongthing wrote:I'm not so scared of eating but the others have anorexia and ocd so they're afraid of germs and such in our food and they're scared of getting big. But I'm not so scared so I eat better :D Everyone's very very scared of spilling or being in the way and such but I of us dare to eat anyway :)

oh ok! :mrgreen: i eat good too. i think rain eats the best thou. she's always healthy and stuff. rain says l.c. changes from bin-jing to being annarexick but she's usally annarexick. kat won't eat much if she can't exersise later because she dusn't want to get fat but she still eats. and cassandra just eats whatever whenever.

lifelongthing wrote:We have a card so it doesn't cost so much. Maybe there's a card you can get too so it doesn't cost so much? I like adventures too :D The good kinds anyway :) And a bus is kinda like that because you can see new places and still be safe inside the bus :) I like that!
- Anastasia

there's a card we can get but it costs too much for us. :( we used to get it for free when we were in councelling but we aren't in that anymore. yeah i like the bus because of that too!

lifelongthing wrote:I like to watch disney channel and draw and read about bears and such :D
- Anastasia

lifelongthing wrote:I like boks that hav pusles in them and things to do in them. i like to red boks to and somtimes i watch movis or shows on tv to. and i like playing with the kitti.
- Little niner

cool! i used to watch disney channel! i can't anymore because we don't have tv. but now i like netflix! :mrgreen: what bear is your favorit?

those kind of books are fun! :mrgreen: i like to read too! i love reading calvin and hobbes comic strip books. what books do you like reading? you have a kitty? cute! :mrgreen: i love kitties, but the ones that mikey has are really furry and their fur sticks to everything, even my face! :shock: but they're still cute and ok.
| Cassandra; Kat/Kataki; Rain/Riyoku; Shay/Shadow; L.C. & Luna; Ray; Cassie; Lynn |
| Prism |
| Marie; Valera; Phenix (Rebel); Dallas & Damone; Kyra; "Blank"; Bridgette; Cassidy |
| Hawk ; The Doctor |
| Aurora (mermaid), werewolf, silent one, black ponytail, Kichijoten, The Master |
| Maiingan |
tomboy24
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby lifelongthing » Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:05 pm

yeah we have. the owners of the house we were at wanted it back so we had to move in with mikey's mom until we have the money for another place

I hope you get another place to live soon and that you'll love it there! :)
- Anastasia

like banana bread and apple bread and pumpkin bread. but she hasn't in a while. she's been baking brownies thou and those are good! haha yeah kat can't really cook either. huh! i'll have to try oatmeal waffles sumtime!

That sounds yum! I've never had any of that before. I've never had pumpkin anything at all before, actually. Hehe, I like them (oatmeal waffles) at least :D
- Anastasia

what bear is your favorit?

My favourite bear is polar bear! :D I love them <3 <3 <3
- Anastasia

what books do you like reading? you have a kitty? cute! i love kitties, but the ones that mikey has are really furry and their fur sticks to everything, even my face! but they're still cute and ok.

Yes we hav a kitti. its the so's and its living with us to and she very nise an cudli an i like her alot. hehe that sounds wird and funy at the same time. i lafed :oops: . it mades me think about this picshure im posting under her. i like boks like boks on moomin and i like dr seuss (tho not as much as anastasia liks dr seuss!) an boks like lexikons an sutch to to lern things. do you like to red? yur very nise to tak to :oops: :D
- Little niner
lifelongthing
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby tomboy24 » Fri Aug 24, 2012 2:29 am

lifelongthing wrote:I hope you get another place to live soon and that you'll love it there! :)
- Anastasia

mikey says we're moving again near the end of september. it'll be a new place but it'll be our own place and we won't have to worry about roommates we don't like. :mrgreen:

lifelongthing wrote:That sounds yum! I've never had any of that before. I've never had pumpkin anything at all before, actually. Hehe, I like them (oatmeal waffles) at least :D
- Anastasia

i don't like a lot of pumpkin stuff. i like pumpkin pie but only if it's covered in whip cream. :mrgreen:

lifelongthing wrote:My favourite bear is polar bear! :D I love them <3 <3 <3
- Anastasia

polar bears are so cool! i love watching them at the zoo. :mrgreen: i wrote a poem about polar bears one time. would you...wanna read it? :oops:

lifelongthing wrote:Yes we hav a kitti. its the so's and its living with us to and she very nise an cudli an i like her alot. hehe that sounds wird and funy at the same time. i lafed :oops: . it mades me think about this picshure im posting under her. i like boks like boks on moomin and i like dr seuss (tho not as much as anastasia liks dr seuss!) an boks like lexikons an sutch to to lern things. do you like to red? yur very nise to tak to :oops: :D
- Little niner

i loved the picture, thank you! :mrgreen: your SO's kitty sounds great! mikey has 2 kitties. one's big and black with long fluffy fur and the other's smaller and white with shorter fur but he sheds all over! their names are spook and spike. spook always wants to be pet and he'll bump your hand with his head and climb all over you. it's funny! :lol: spike's scared of everything but if you don't move a lot he'll come out and rub his head and side on your legs and get white fur all over you. i love reading! and i love dr seuss! my favorit dr seuss books are fox in socks, there's a wocket in my pocket, and the lorax with the truffala trees! :mrgreen: what dr seuss books do you like? you're very nice to talk to too! i like you. :oops:

hi to any other littles out there! hope you're having a good day!
| Prism |
| Hawk ; The Doctor |
| Maiingan |
tomboy24
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby lifelongthing » Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:48 am

mikey says we're moving again near the end of september. it'll be a new place but it'll be our own place and we won't have to worry about roommates we don't like.

That's great! We moved over 15 times last year and I was very tired after it but now things are better and we have a semi-permanent place to live now. I hope you get a great place :D
- Anastasia

i wrote a poem about polar bears one time. would you...wanna read it?

I would looooove to :D :D :D
- Anastasia

i loved the picture, thank you! your SO's kitty sounds great! mikey has 2 kitties. one's big and black with long fluffy fur and the other's smaller and white with shorter fur but he sheds all over! their names are spook and spike. spook always wants to be pet and he'll bump your hand with his head and climb all over you. it's funny! spike's scared of everything but if you don't move a lot he'll come out and rub his head and side on your legs and get white fur all over you. i love reading! and i love dr seuss! my favorit dr seuss books are fox in socks, there's a wocket in my pocket, and the lorax with the truffala trees! what dr seuss books do you like? you're very nice to talk to too! i like you.

teh kitti isnt here right now cause we had a hows inspikshun but shes be back later tonait and i cant wait for kitti cudles again. spook and spike sound nice to. i like most all kittis relly. its so cute when they bump heds like that, the so's kitti does that to. i havent readed al of the ones you said but weve red the lorax to and sawn it in the movies. i like the sleeping book best i think but also oh the places youll go is very nice. i like you to :oops: :oops: :D
- Little niner
lifelongthing
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby Percival » Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:53 pm

lifelongthing wrote:Image

- several littles

Cinderelly, Cinderelly :lol:
Percival
Consumer 5
Consumer 5

Local time: Mon Jul 24, 2017 3:48 am

Postby lifelongthing » Fri Aug 24, 2012 3:51 pm

Percival wrote:
lifelongthing wrote:Image

- several littles

Cinderelly, Cinderelly :lol:

Yes :D :D I love the Cinderella movie! The original story on the other hand was way weird :shock:
Hi by the way! I don't think I've met you before. I'm Anastasia and I'm 5! :)
- Anastasia
lifelongthing
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby Percival » Fri Aug 24, 2012 4:04 pm

hi Anastasia, I like your name it's a princess name, I like cinderella toooo! When I saw that picture all I could do was think ofthe song they sing, it's such a fun one with all the dancing and getting all the stuff around for her dress. I wish mice would do nice things for me :P

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Percival
Consumer 5
Consumer 5

Local time: Mon Jul 24, 2017 3:48 am

PreviousNext

Return to Dissociative Identity Disorder Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post