Our partner

For the littles

Dissociative Identity Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderators: Snaga, NewSunRising, lilyfairy

Re: For the littles

Postby SeganaBanana » Sun Feb 15, 2015 10:25 pm

i am 8 too and i love to have fun but i am always sick in bed :(
my tummy hurts
-julia
SeganaBanana
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Thu Apr 18, 2024 12:28 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Postby Kyttin » Sun Feb 15, 2015 10:49 pm

I'm 6. Why are you always sick? I'm sick too, but not with my tummy. I am sick in another way. I won't share that cuz it could upset people. -15 is cold. It's too hot over here, like in the 70s and it's only Feb. I don't know how to have fun cuz of my sickness, but I guess it would be fun to know how to have fun if I could. Right now I'm sad, but soon I'll be happy, then sad again. I always am. What do your feelings do? Are they always happy or with some sad or are they all sad with some happy? Are there other feelings besides happy and sad? I feel numb, is that a word? Sometimes I feel nothing, but it's a good thing for me.

Emi (Emily)
OSDD system

System
Revan (26) [Host]
Dusk (23)
Lilith (15)
Elijah (27)

may not be on much
Kyttin
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Thu Apr 18, 2024 9:28 am

Postby surfgreenmustang » Tue Feb 24, 2015 7:02 pm

Leon translating for Masaru , 10

I get sick sometimes in my tummy too . Big brother tells me it' s a tummy disease but it' s not scary like it sounds :) Also it is really cold here . Normally it is above 50 degrees here but it keeps staying in the low 30s and the big fountain near city hall is all frozen up !! It looks funny to me .
surfgreenmustang
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:28 am
Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby Seangel » Thu Feb 26, 2015 6:05 pm

surfgreenmustang wrote:Leon translating for Masaru , 10

I get sick sometimes in my tummy too . Big brother tells me it' s a tummy disease but it' s not scary like it sounds :) Also it is really cold here . Normally it is above 50 degrees here but it keeps staying in the low 30s and the big fountain near city hall is all frozen up !! It looks funny to me .

Hi Masaru, that frozen fountain must be really funny. :lol: :lol: Welcome to this place to you, and all your team.

Hi Julia and Emi,

SeganaBanana wrote:i am 8 too and i love to have fun but i am always sick in bed :(
my tummy hurts
-julia

Kyttin wrote:I'm 6. Why are you always sick? I'm sick too, but not with my tummy. I am sick in another way. I won't share that cuz it could upset people. -15 is cold. It's too hot over here, like in the 70s and it's only Feb. I don't know how to have fun cuz of my sickness, but I guess it would be fun to know how to have fun if I could. Right now I'm sad, but soon I'll be happy, then sad again. I always am. What do your feelings do? Are they always happy or with some sad or are they all sad with some happy? Are there other feelings besides happy and sad? I feel numb, is that a word? Sometimes I feel nothing, but it's a good thing for me.

Emi (Emily)

I'm sorry you guys are sick. :| I hope you get better soon, and I hope you get to have fun, and play, and enjoy your lives.

Sea
Taking myself some time away from PF. Sea (Dec, 2016)
Seangel
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby Choriandr » Thu Mar 12, 2015 5:35 am

Aw, that sucks that you're sick. I don't like being sick and I'm sorry you guys are. :( Pru tells me that the reason we feel bad physically a lot of time is cuz the sicknesses in our head no one can see. Hopefully you'll have lots of good days in a row though and less bad days.

I'm mad at Carol and Pru she said I could type that instead of Prudence cuz Prudence is too long, cuz they've been so busy fighting for out time that I haven't got any! :evil: I wish they would just get along so the rest of us don't have to be bored in limbo and can come out and do stuff once in a while! They're so stupid. They have the same fight all the time and it makes me mad.

but I don't wanna be whiney I came here to say hi cuz I was finally out and Chori said she'd help me come say hi. There was lots of catching up to do in here and wanna say Hi to all the other new littles. Is nice to get to talk to other little kids. Nobody really understands how different it is to be a kid in a big person body but the other littles here do. :)
Because a kitchen sink to you/Is not a kitchen sink to me, OK friend? |-/
Cassie(7)(Claire Candy Trinket)
Cassidy(11-12)(Jenna Costance Dave)
Choriandr(14-16)(Lina Dru Trifle)
Carol(22)(Jo Baby Jean)
"Prudence" (37)(Chris Georgette)
Willow(?)(Muse & a slew of cranky, info sharing averse faeries)
Choriandr
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Blog: View Blog (15)

Postby NegativeZero » Thu Mar 12, 2015 9:37 am

Hello everybody! :D :mrgreen: <3. My name is Pupple, and I'm new here. And this is our first post. I told the others that I want to join the forum. They didn't want to because. I don't know why. Grownups can be weird sometimes. But now they let me and I'm happy. :)
We have a lot of Littles. My best friend is puppy dog. But she is shy. She's scared to talk. I think that's silly. She's always scared of everything.
Annnndddd
I'm so verrry happppy now! I get to talk to other little just like me! :) :D. :D :) :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I want to say more on this post, but the others say I said enough for now I'll end it here.

Hope we can talk or play soon. :mrgreen: <3
Sonnet, Chet, Jack, Diana, Saul, Princess-Ann, Angelina,
Puppy Dog, Pupple, Emy, Bella, Charlie,
Dark Text, Red Text, Bob, and many more
Carrd | Blog
NegativeZero
Consumer 5
Consumer 5

Local time: Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:28 am

Postby Violarules » Thu Mar 12, 2015 10:55 am

Hi Cassie! Sorry to hear people are arguing. Sometimes people in the system argue too which is really unpleasant. Mainly it's Cynthia and Viola that argue. I hope to see you around :)
I have ADHD. Possibly have another mental disorder but am not certain.

Viola, Host 26 ADHD, Narcolepsy, Depression (possible DID?)
Cynthia, 17
Jeremy, 22
Sasha, 5
Keith, 10
William, 23
Computer. Female, Age: Unknown. System Manager.
Violarules
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Thu Apr 18, 2024 1:28 pm

Postby NegativeZero » Thu Mar 12, 2015 11:39 am

Violarules wrote:Hi Cassie! Sorry to hear people are arguing. Sometimes people in the system argue too which is really unpleasant. Mainly it's Cynthia and Viola that argue. I hope to see you around :)

Our system argues too. I'm happy we are not the only ones. :D. Or maybe that's a bad thing to say cause aruging is not fun?

I think my bestie is ready to talk. But she changed her mind again. She's older than me but she's always scared. They say it's because she went through a lot of bad stuff. I'm lucky cause I am always happy. They call me the specail child. :).

I hope I can be friends with you guys. I like making new friends.
Sonnet, Chet, Jack, Diana, Saul, Princess-Ann, Angelina,
Puppy Dog, Pupple, Emy, Bella, Charlie,
Dark Text, Red Text, Bob, and many more
Carrd | Blog
NegativeZero
Consumer 5
Consumer 5

Local time: Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:28 am

Postby Seangel » Fri Mar 13, 2015 6:20 am

Hi Cassie, Sashy, and Pupple,

It's so good to read you. :)

Cassie,

I'm glad you're all able to be out, and have some fun.

I'm glad Pru talks to you, and I hope you don't feel bad physically nor in your head. I guess you're right, not many understand what it is to be a little in a grown up body. However, it's so evident, and beautiful, and different from the adults.

I hope you get to do fun stuff when out, and that Pru and Carol, drop the fight.

Hey Pupple, your first time here? Welcome! This is an awesome place, and this threads rocks! Yes adults, sometimes feel it's not safe. It's important to listen to them, they know why they say those things. You just reminded me of a little friend, who likes dolphins, who is also a little in an adult body. They all love spicy shrimp. I missed them a lot, I hope I can get to talk to them again. :( ok, this was no time to be sad.

The puppy dog is an outside puppy dog, or an inside one? It's ok for her to be scared, and to get to know the place, and feel safe, and when that happens, maybe she'll be less scared.

I'm glad you're happy!!!! Woooohooo!!!

NegativeZero wrote:Hope we can talk or play soon. :mrgreen: <3

Oh, nice, games are my favourites. :mrgreen:

NegativeZero wrote:I think my bestie is ready to talk. But she changed her mind again. She's older than me but she's always scared. They say it's because she went through a lot of bad stuff. I'm lucky cause I am always happy. They call me the specail child. :).

I hope I can be friends with you guys. I like making new friends.

Hi bestie of Pupple, whenever you feel like talking, you are welcomed in this place.

Sea
Taking myself some time away from PF. Sea (Dec, 2016)
Seangel
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby Violarules » Fri Mar 13, 2015 6:34 am

Hi Sea! How are you? :D
I have ADHD. Possibly have another mental disorder but am not certain.

Viola, Host 26 ADHD, Narcolepsy, Depression (possible DID?)
Cynthia, 17
Jeremy, 22
Sasha, 5
Keith, 10
William, 23
Computer. Female, Age: Unknown. System Manager.
Violarules
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Thu Apr 18, 2024 1:28 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Dissociative Identity Disorder Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post