Our partner

For the littles

Dissociative Identity Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderators: Snaga, NewSunRising, lilyfairy

Re: For the littles

Postby Kyttin » Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:16 pm

Carter
I also want a mummy who will know me for me, not for Host, cuz I can't show myself to Host's mummy. No one believes that we are real, esept Host. I don't know what Hogwarts is...what is it? Why can't we use all color. Host says we're not allowed? Ally is a good carer, but she's not a mummy cuz she only 16. We have more boys, but they don't talk either. All them are older. Thank you Lo for telling me that I am a real boy, even though I don't feel it. Like Host doesn't feel real either. What is OP? I don't want to have babies either, but I'm only 9. Smilies are fun.
OSDD system

System
Revan (26) [Host]
Dusk (23)
Lilith (15)
Elijah (27)

may not be on much
Kyttin
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Thu Apr 18, 2024 6:50 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Postby lindi » Tue Jul 08, 2014 6:47 am

I want a mummy who has curly hair and yellow like sunshine and a red and white checkered dress. When she would go somewhere for a while, she would come back shining in the sun and wind in the hair and I would remember how beautiful she is, and she would hug me and say "I missed you already! What has mum's lovely girl been up to? Have you been good? Of course you have, let's buy icecream and go to the beach!". Every day she would have some happy surprise for me and every morning she would be happy about the new day and I would be happy too.
-Icecream
Dx: schizoid PD, ADD (inattentive), GAD
lindi
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:50 am

Postby JadeRain » Wed Jul 09, 2014 5:29 pm

Umm... Hi... I'm Josi. I dont know what a tulle dress is. I dont like dresses. I like to run around outside and play and feel the grass under my toes and swing on the swings. I love stuffed animals and miss Jenny. She's my TY giant beanie bear polar bear. I used to collect them until I got taken away from my mommy. I havent been out in a long long time and things have changed alot. My body is all grown up but I'm not. My body is also pregnant and that's weird. :shock: I like to play with animals and read and color and play in the park. I dont live with my mommy anymore. I live with this big person called Matt and he's really nice. He's also scary because hes a grown up but he promised he wasnt gonna hurt me.
DX Generalized Aniety Disorder, PTSD with Dissociative Symptoms, NOS Depressive Disorder

The Clan:
Raven-23;Crow-23;Ariyah-25;Ian-6-12;Daryn;Anja; Josi-6;Marie-18 Protector;Delta and Luke-25;Fang;Juri-13;Zeke-25;Luna-Age slider;Kourasmenos (Koura)-26;Rock-25; Shadow; (The) Beast; Eden; Lexi; ELise; Ghost; Cici;
JadeRain
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Thu Apr 18, 2024 9:50 pm
Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby lindi » Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:18 pm

Hi, Josi! I have almost never been out. I don't know what tulle dress is either, but I like neat clothes. Dirty or broken clothes are eww eww eww.
Host lives alone but it feels weird and I often forget that she really lives alone! We don't have piano, but I somehow know I'd like to play piano and sing. But sometimes I think it changes every day what I'd like to do!
-Icecream
lindi
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby JadeRain » Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:06 pm

Hi Icecream! I dont mind dirty clothes cuz I like playing outside. But I dont like broken clothes either. Host doesnt like lotsa people so living without a wole lotta people is what she likes. She lives with matt and this other grown up named Josh but I never talk to the other grown up. I dont think Matt or host would let me either. I wanna learn the flute! I love the way it sounds cuz it sounds like birds and I like birds. What do you wanna be when you grow up? I wanna be a Veterinarian, and artist and an actress. :mrgreen:
DX Generalized Aniety Disorder, PTSD with Dissociative Symptoms, NOS Depressive Disorder

The Clan:
Raven-23;Crow-23;Ariyah-25;Ian-6-12;Daryn;Anja; Josi-6;Marie-18 Protector;Delta and Luke-25;Fang;Juri-13;Zeke-25;Luna-Age slider;Kourasmenos (Koura)-26;Rock-25; Shadow; (The) Beast; Eden; Lexi; ELise; Ghost; Cici;
JadeRain
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Thu Apr 18, 2024 9:50 pm
Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby lindi » Thu Jul 10, 2014 6:14 am

I've never thought about growing up :o I think I won't? But if I will, so hard to decide 'cause it's even hard to decide what I like every day. Some days ago I liked playing acrobat and dancing, but I also like to draw and now maybe sing. But I'd like to be child forever, so that when I do bad things it's just cute or someone talks to me strictly about why it's bad or asks if I feel alright, but nothing too strict or putting me in jail like they do when adults are bad?
It's beautiful how birds sound!
-Icecream
lindi
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby Simontheo » Fri Jul 11, 2014 11:56 am

hi im kenichi. i wanna mama thad likes me and plays with me. why cant i get one? i also want to buy lots and lots of toys so i can play. i also always feel like crying but i dont no why. :(
I'm alone by choice. It's just not my choice.

D.I.D:

Kenichi (5 year old), Venus (6 yo boy/robot), Ciel (18 yo man), Chi (20 something woman), Kengi & Gigi (Twins, 13 yo boys), Budo & Max (Twins, 10 yo). Pepper (Host, 19 yo), Lissa (3,000 year old angel), Keanu (3 yo boy), Kim (8 yo girl).
Simontheo
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Blog: View Blog (4)

Postby screaming silence » Sat Jul 12, 2014 9:54 am

daddy ( hosts husband ) has to go to sleep tomorrow for a little while he going to hospital
Mummy ( host ) is worried that daddy might die
we no want daddy to die :cry:
we love daddy he look after us and make sure the bad men no come back and hurt us
We have to wait at home for daddy to call us we cant be with daddy because of hospital rules
waiting is hard

We dont know what to do if daddy dies there no one to look after us
we so sad :cry:
screaming silence
Consumer 2
Consumer 2

Local time: Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:50 am

Postby Ada » Sat Jul 12, 2014 10:14 am

Hi Kenichi. :D I like your name, it's nice to say. I'm sorry you feel like crying lots too. Can you cry some of it out for real? Or is it like a tickly nose that won't sneeze. Sort of stuck?

Hello screaming silence littles. I hope you all get very good news about your daddy soon. It's very hard to wait. Especially when your mummy is worried too. Could you perhaps make him a get well soon card together? That might make the time go a little faster.
We think too much and feel too little.
 More than machinery, we need humanity.
 More than cleverness, we need kindness and gentleness.

Charlie Chaplain in The Great Dictator
Ada
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Blog: View Blog (35)

Postby lindi » Sat Jul 12, 2014 10:55 am

I'm sad for no reason :( I maybe feel like a little bit lonely, but I can't have friends, and friends wouldn't help, 'cause they're not really like... the kind of friends that I want. No one is that kind of friend, I just know there's no-one and Icecream agrees. At least she's kind of a friend, but in the outer world it doesn't help. I just want to be in the inner world all the time! Why can't I just go there any time I want and forget all outer world things?
-Winter
lindi
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

PreviousNext

Return to Dissociative Identity Disorder Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views