Our partner

For the littles

Dissociative Identity Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderator: Violarules

Re: For the littles

Postby lifelongthing » Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:51 pm

Lin for Anastasia:

De Crew: Hi! We have a very bad mommy but Nin's SO (girlfriend) is very nice :D She takes good care of us and loves us a lot! And yeah it's really pretty and thank you for saying I might look pretty in it. I hope we do :D

That's very nice of your mommy to practice like that. It's good to have a better mommy. I've lived next to someone with around 40 bunnies when the body was young but I haven't seen one in many years. I hope maybe you can put up a photo sometime if you still want to :D

(From Lin: if you have it uploaded to photobucket or tinypic or another image server you can click the img button (or write [*img*][*/img*] without the stars) above where you write normally and put the url to the image between the two ] & [. Maybe someone older than you could help you too? :))

I'm glad you liked our pictures. I think they're fun :D We got a kitty a week or so ago and it's all black and very very pretty. She's very cuddly and she recognizes all of us (she treats us differently - some she'll play with, some she'll tiptoe around and some she'll snuggle up to real tight) and it's super nice :) I hope you get a cat in not too long too. I've never seen a main coon cat. Is that your favourite cat? :)

- Anastasia
lifelongthing
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Mon Feb 20, 2017 11:11 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Postby feeling-empty » Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:03 am

hello i am facade and i wish i culd wear dresses but i dont have my own becus morgan is toooooooooooo big! and all the dresses she wears ar toooooooooooooooooooooooo big for me

dresses are dum!
Morgan(18, f, host) Nadine(18, f) Thinker(in his 30s, m) Cat(35 - 40, m) Facade(6, f) The Mother(40, f) Ghost(??, m) Johnny(7, m) Lydia(15, f)

Rx: Depression, EDNOS, DID
feeling-empty
Consumer 5
Consumer 5

Postby lifelongthing » Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:45 am

Fighter writing so spelling errors galore..

Facade: Hi! I love dresses and I still be confused that the big dresses fit me when I'm out but theys do so I can wear dresses when I'm out even if they be very big :D

- Anastasia

Johnny: I don't like dresses either. I like toy cars and I gots a toy car a few days ago and a boat too. What do you like to play?

- 3 y/o
lifelongthing
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby doe-eyed » Mon Aug 06, 2012 10:11 pm

(kitty) yea i only have clothes on the inside. they talk about getting me clothes on the outside when they can. it is hard to find clothes i like in our size, but i think we can. i like the colors lavender and periwinkle. <3
Hosts: Owl, Swan, Sparrow
Protectors: Wolf, Bear, Lion
Inkeeper: Bunny
Littles: Kitty (7), Margot (14) Pegasus (13), Noah (10)
Other: Boaz, Ezra, Fox, Broken
doe-eyed
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Mon Feb 20, 2017 4:11 am
Blog: View Blog (18)

Postby lifelongthing » Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:42 am

Fighter for Anastasia:

Hi Kitty! I hope you find some clothes. I have a PJ bottom and a t-shirt and some wool layering sweaters but I used to have more. I've been told I can choose another t-shirt to replace the old one and a sweater to wear outside and I hope I find one I like in our size. I wish children's clothes still fitted when us littles were out :D Lavender is really pretty I hope you find pretty clothes! :D
lifelongthing
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby tomboy24 » Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:31 am

lifelongthing wrote:Lin for Little:

Hi Cassie! :mrgreen: Tulle dresses are dresses made of tulle. If you don't know what it is it's a really poofy princess fabric :D I'm sorry your dad canceled but glad you got to do something fun yesterday :D I've only fed duckies twice in my life before, have you done it many times? :D Today we aren't doing anything fun but I think maybe we'll do something fun in a few days and maybe Nin's SO would watch a movie with us later tonight if I ask nicely, but I'm kinda shy today :oops: Here it's almost sunny too and Nin and the SO went to a museum today. That's not so fun for us littles though :P I did do something fun today after all though! I looked at a lolcats thread here on the forum [in the just for fun forum] and our (some of us littles in the system) favourites were these:

and this one: https://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpr ... laptop.jpg

- Little

thanks for telling me what the dresses were! and i love the pictures! they're funny. :lol: i don't feed the duckies, bread's bad for them. but i've fed duckies before, when i didn't know it was bad for them. i do chase them thou, and i've even touched them a couple times! you have to be super fast thou. i used to be shy with cassandra's boyfriend mikey too. did you end up watching a movie with nin's SO? it's ok if you didn't. it's hard not to be shy. :mrgreen:

i just wanted to say one more thing. hello to all littles, welcome, and it's nice to meet you all! :mrgreen:

-cassie
| Cassandra; Kat/Kataki; Rain/Riyoku; Shay/Shadow; L.C. & Luna; Ray; Cassie; Lynn |
| Prism |
| Marie; Valera; Phenix (Rebel); Dallas & Damone; Kyra; "Blank"; Bridgette; Cassidy |
| "Hannibal"; "Big Ryan"/Ryan; Keith/"Little Ryan"; Kuro |
| Hawk ; The Doctor |
| Aurora (mermaid), werewolf, silent one, black ponytail, Kichijoten, The Master |
| Maiingan |
tomboy24
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Blog: View Blog (3)

Postby dividedtruth89 » Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:34 am

Hi Cassie!
That's Wolfie(aka Timber) in my Avatar. The Roma jacket helps him feel safe. It helps me feel safe, too.
DX-Generalized Anxiety Disorder, Depression
blog: http://www.dividedsroom.wordpress.com
dividedtruth89
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:11 am
Blog: View Blog (7)

Postby tomboy24 » Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:44 am

hi!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: how are you?? i miss you! have you gotten my message? cassandra wrote one too. it's ok that you haven't written back yet, i just want to make sure you got them. -hugs if wanted!- i'm so happy to hear from you!
| Cassandra; Kat/Kataki; Rain/Riyoku; Shay/Shadow; L.C. & Luna; Ray; Cassie; Lynn |
| Prism |
| Marie; Valera; Phenix (Rebel); Dallas & Damone; Kyra; "Blank"; Bridgette; Cassidy |
| Hawk ; The Doctor |
| Aurora (mermaid), werewolf, silent one, black ponytail, Kichijoten, The Master |
| Maiingan |
tomboy24
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby lifelongthing » Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:08 pm

Lin for Anastasia

Cassie: You're welcome! I'm very glad you liked them. I like funny pictures :D Oh I misunderstood, sorry :oops: I didn't know bread's not good for them :o I've never chased one before, I'm not very quick. You must be very quick :D We didn't end up watching a movie that day but we did a couple of days after and this week we've watched movies almost every day :D You seem very nice! :D :D How are you today? What are you doing today? Today we've (us and the SO) made pizza and we're going to watch Ratatouille and we've done lots of nice things today even though it's kind of a scary day so it's not too scary after all because it's nice to be with her and do fun things :) Now I'm watching Phineas & Ferb because I really like that show.

I thought I'd share a couple more funny lolcats in case someone isn't very happy today :D
http://cheezburger.com/6360639744

**trigger warning for mention of not good family**
http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpre ... 5ec148.jpg
**trigger end**

http://chzlolcats.files.wordpress.com/2 ... omeone.jpg

http://cheezburger.com/6073452544

- Anastasia
lifelongthing
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby tomboy24 » Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:10 am

your name's anastasia! that's a pretty name. :mrgreen: don't worry, lots of people don't know that bread isn't good for ducks. they're like pigeons. if they get used to being fed bread, then they'll get fat and lazy and won't search for real, natural food. aw i'm not that quick. the ducks at the park i go to are used to people, so sometimes if you just stand there they'll waddle right up to you. i've had ducks peck at my shoes! then you just have to bend down real fast and touch one before it waddles away. it's so funny to listen to them quack and watch them waddle fast. :lol: i love movies! i haven't seen ratatouillr yet, but i want to! and making pizza is always fun. :mrgreen: have you ever made pizza bagels? they're like homemade bagel bites! mom used to buy us bagels from costco and we'd put sauce and cheese on them however we wanted and then put them in the microwave to make them warm and presto! yummy pizza bagels! :mrgreen: thank you, you seem nice too! i'm ok today. i'm tired from last night which was scary and a little crazy, but today i got to play board games with some of cassandra's friends and then we got dinner from dairy queen! cassandra even let me get a blizzard! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: how are you? oh and i love all the pictures! they made me laugh. :lol:

how are all the littles doing? i hope you're all doing good! :mrgreen:
| Prism |
| Hawk ; The Doctor |
| Maiingan |
tomboy24
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

PreviousNext

Return to Dissociative Identity Disorder Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post