Our partner

For the littles

Dissociative Identity Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderator: Violarules

Re: For the littles

Postby Tunes14 » Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:55 am

this is LEll again. that dos sond kinda scary. im scard to met jessy's frends somtims. gud luk tomoro. :)
Jess - F, main host, 17-20.
Jen - F, Spirit, 2nd host, 23.
LEll (pronounced "Elle") - F, 6-7.
Teen - F, Caretaker, 14.
Little One - Mute, Nongender, 3.
James (Jay) - M, Twin, 13-16.
Janice - F, Twin, 13-16.
Introject - M?, Silhouette/Shadow.
Katie - F, 9-12.
??? - F, 17-30?.
??? - M.
??? - M?, 15-17?.
Image - F, Fey.
??? - F.
Tunes14
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Thu Sep 21, 2017 2:49 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Postby senselesssacrifice » Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:20 am

Alexa writing for Noah:

Hi, I've never talked to another little before. Maybe someone can be my friend.

Alexa:

He is quite shy. >< That's about all he was willing to say lol
I might know what you are going through.
senselesssacrifice
Consumer 5
Consumer 5

Local time: Thu Sep 21, 2017 1:49 am

Postby lifelongthing » Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:10 am

Lin for Little:

LEll: Hi LEll! It’s cool to meet you too, I love meeting other littles :D Jessy sounds nice to have. It’s good to have someone around when you’re little. It sounds scary that the movie turned out to be scary, but maybe you can watch a different movie sometime? what’s your favourite movie? :) Yay for turning the dream good, I’m sure Jessy is happy you did that for her. I’m sorry you can’t carry your bear around, and congratulations on the new bear called Bear. I love bears too and used to have a polar bear teddy called Polar bear. Do you have a favourite teddy? What is a ranbo bo? I like playing games too – yesterday Nin’s SO and I played Go Fish two times and it was fun. Today maybe we’re playing monopoly (at least some of the older alters). I’m glad you were good at the flag game – that sounds fun! I wish I could write myself like you do but English isn’t my language so it’s too difficult. It’s good to meet you too :D

Rosie: Hi! It's so much fun to meet another one who's that little – we have small kids in our system too. I have never been to a zoo before – is it fun there? Good luck with the therapist tomorrow/today. We have a very nice psychologist and I like meeting her a lot but I used to be very scared. I hope your therapist is like that too [in that] she is nice really. But maybe Jo can help you out since she is nice and helps you out here too. I like having someone to help me. I hope you are good today and it was really nice to meet you :D

Noah: Hiya Noah! You can talk to me if you want to. I have met a little before and it's nice to know some other littles because others don't usually understand and that makes us sad sometimes. Maybe if you wanted to you could write here? It's okay to be shy though because I used to be very very very shy and not say nothing but now I can talk more so maybe you learn that this is a nice place too. We can talk about whatever you want if you want to :)

- Little
lifelongthing
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:49 am

Postby doe-eyed » Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:42 pm

Hi Rosie and LEll and Noah and Little and others. I'm Kitty, I'm seven, but sometimes younger too. My therapist doesn't talk to me yet. I want to talk to her, but there's no where to hide if I get scared.

I love stuffed animals I have lots. I have doggy named Velvet and a bear with flowers on it, but he has no name. We got him from a nice man at the Doctor's. We have a little blue bunny that I got when I was a baby, and another dog named Raspberry and a gray bunny named Keco.

I went to daycare. Well, Owl went to daycare to help babysit, but I got to play with the little kids and eat fish sticks, and it was fun. I go back this Wednesday.

And to let you all know, Owl helps me spell. I let her be co-conscious.

Rosie you are brave.

Noah - I will be your friend. What do you like to do? I like to draw and play with puzzles. I like stickers too.

Hi LEll. :) I saw pictures of ber, he is cute.

Hi Little and Lin. Thanks for starting this topic.

Byeee
Hosts: Owl, Swan, Sparrow
Protectors: Wolf, Bear, Lion
Inkeeper: Bunny
Littles: Kitty (7), Margot (14) Pegasus (13), Noah (10)
Other: Boaz, Ezra, Fox, Broken
doe-eyed
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Blog: View Blog (18)

Postby lifelongthing » Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:15 pm

x for Little, a bit hard to spell for her right now since Lin isn't ehre so I'm more or less directly translating and there will be some spelling errors, sorry :oops:

Today me and Nin and some of the other kids got to go to the library with Nin's SO and we gots lots of books and we gots seuss books finally and then we readed it and it was lots of fun too and grandma bunny was with us too. Nin played monopoly today and I watched a little bit. Tonight we're (Nin's SO and me) watching Basil mouse and we haven't seen it since the body was a lot more younger than it is now and I don't remember it very much so I'm very excited that the library had it.

Hi Kitty! Was you a baby when you gots it? Maybe you don't want to answer that and that is okay too because I don't liked to talk about my age when I didn't know peoples before and then too I don't liked it too much. I don't remember being younger than 5 and I don't grow up but I like being 5 so it's okay too because 5 can be fun when it isn't scary too. You're a little older than me though. It's nice of Owl to help you write I have to get help too.

I hope everyone has a fun day today :D

- Little
lifelongthing
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby doe-eyed » Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:30 pm

i like doctor seuss. bunny likes the library. it's quiet and mysterious he says. my favorite doctor seuss is the truffala trees. we got the bunny when we were a baby, yes, less than a year old. it was our first toy ever. i was a baby and a kid but then at age seven i went away until i was fourteen because of bad people. nin's SO sounds nice. :)

i like this cat. Image i was inspired by this cat in my appearance.
doe-eyed
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby w4rp3dh4l0 » Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:30 pm

hi! this is katie. i'm writing for rosie. she went to see the therapist today and did a good job telling her secrets and talking about the other littles she knows. i'm excited cos i didnt know there were so many of us littles but rosie showed me where they were and now i can get to know all of them. there are some babies babies that cant walk or talk or nothing yet but they are so cute! i'm proud of rosie today, she did a great job even though she was really scared.
MOUTH, Kayte JoanellePerfect Joan **Will update as more pick colors.**
w4rp3dh4l0
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby doe-eyed » Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:16 am

wowie! good job rosie! *hugs for rosie if she wants them* that takes a lot of bravery. babies are so cute as long as they don't cry all the time. - kitty
doe-eyed
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby lifelongthing » Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:54 pm

Lin for Little:

Kitty: I like Seuss too. Yesterday night we read the Sleep Book and it was fun and I started yawning :D Nin's SO is very nice and today two other littles let themselves be known too. They're 3 & 9 and she's very nice to them too. That is a very cute cat :D

Rosie: You did very good - congratulations on being so brave :D It's good to get to know everyone and babies are very cute too so that's nice, but not so nice if they cry like kitty said. I hope you are okay and that you have gotten to play with your stuffed animal from the zoo again :)

Is anyone doing anything fun today? We got a new colouring book so we can draw and got some more tulle for our tulle dress that Nin's SO is making :D

- Little
lifelongthing
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby De crew » Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:34 am

Wow Little, you have the awesomest mum in the whole wide world if she makes you a tulle dress (I didn't know what that was before u explained it). It sounds really really pretty. I bet you are really pretty in it too!

I played with my bunnies today, my mums practicing lots being an amazing super bunny mum, she reckons if she gets that down packed she can learn to be a better mum for us. That would be good. I have two bunnies, one called Alfonzo and one called Estelle they are super cute and the bestest bunnies on the whole wide world. But I don't know how to put a photo of them here. I fully liked your hedgehog and pussy cat pictures! One day when we're older we're going to get a main coon cat cause they are so big and fluffy, but mum says yet.
De crew includes: Amber (protector), Elizabeth (posh adult who works), Melissa (young teenager) Anastacia (strong adult who works), Big (seriously cool confident adult who can laugh with big people), Black (protector), Samantha (mum) and lots of others that aren't quite ready to come out yet.
De crew
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:49 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Dissociative Identity Disorder Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post