Our partner

An alter with things to say

Dissociative Identity Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderators: Snaga, NewSunRising, lilyfairy

An alter with things to say

Postby TragedyofKokoro » Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:22 pm

So,nya, I've been watching the host on this site the last few days and I got a bit curious. I figured I'd talk here since I'm still iffy about talking to the others, nya. You could say I consider myself more cat than person. Cats are just better in my opinion, nya. I'm pretty much typing what I'm saying in my head so I apologize if some of what I say makes no sense. Well, I'm male and I've started noticing that most of the others in this body are also male. It's kind of awkward, nya, but I guess I can get over it since it's not just me. I want to make myself known but another newbie like myself did and he didn't get a very nice welcome, nya. I feel bad for him but now I don't know about coming out myself. To make things worse I'm not even sure of my own name. I have some memories of what seems like a while ago so I feel like I've been around but not fully aware, nya. June already knows about me and from what I know he usually introduces the newbies to the older alters. But I asked him not to, nya. I'm a little afraid of them too. Well, I need some advice on what to do, nya. And someone to talk to.

-Unnamed for now
Ani- Host-21 | Venom- Blade's Bro
June-21-The Masochist-G* | Saku-Shy Japanese child-G*
Carmen-G | Skyelar-G*
Marissa- Mediator-11 | Xeiro-G*
Blade-G | Reno-Sadistic Guardian
Ruin- Ex-dog-G*
TragedyofKokoro
Consumer 1
Consumer 1

Local time: Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:06 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: An alter with things to say

Postby doe-eyed » Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:26 am

I'm really glad you posted here! Welcome to the forum!

TragedyofKokoro wrote: Well, I'm male and I've started noticing that most of the others in this body are also male. It's kind of awkward, nya, but I guess I can get over it since it's not just me.

Why is it awkward to have male alters for you?

TragedyofKokoro wrote:I want to make myself known but another newbie like myself did and he didn't get a very nice welcome, nya. I feel bad for him but now I don't know about coming out myself.

Oh :( That's not good. Do you know why, maybe, a new alter wouldn't be accepted? Are there any known alters with whom you could confide to perhaps get a gentler introduction? I know we've not been the nicest to all our new alters. It is usually because they bring to the surface troubling problems. But we learn that all new alters are valuable and trying to help, it just takes time.

TragedyofKokoro wrote:To make things worse I'm not even sure of my own name.

That's okay! Some of my alters took a while to figure out their names. They just figured out a name that they felt fit them.
Hosts: Owl, Swan, Sparrow
Protectors: Wolf, Bear, Lion
Inkeeper: Bunny
Littles: Kitty (7), Margot (14) Pegasus (13), Noah (10)
Other: Boaz, Ezra, Fox, Broken
doe-eyed
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Wed Apr 17, 2024 8:06 pm
Blog: View Blog (18)

Postby TragedyofKokoro » Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:39 am

Well it's kind of awkward being in a female body when you're mega sure you're male, nya. But I tried getting one of the others to help but they're worried about causing problems within their own relationship. He said that since I'm outgoing that it should be fine but I'm still worried, nya. I've heard that some of the host's SO's alters don't like cats though we do have a cat named Tohru and there are a lot of cats at this house, nya. The SO also seems to be kind of troubled right now and I'd like to cuddle up with him to make him feel better, nya. But he doesn't know about me yet and I think doing that right now would be a little strange. Nyaaa, I so don't know what I should do about this.
Carmen-G | Skyelar-G*
Ruin- Ex-dog-G*
TragedyofKokoro
Consumer 1
Consumer 1

Postby doe-eyed » Tue Jul 03, 2012 3:27 am

Well I think your outgoing personality will definitely be appreciated, and I'm sure once the SO gets to know you, they would adore snuggles. I think your ultimate goal should be to introduce yourself, but I'm really not sure of the best way to go about that. Perhaps with June at your side? Maybe you could leave the others a physical note? What do you think?
Ps. I think you're an adorable cat and they other alters & SO will learn to love you for you as a cat.
doe-eyed
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby TragedyofKokoro » Tue Jul 03, 2012 3:34 am

Hm, that is something I could try. Maybe come out every so often, nya. Make my presence known. Eventually get to the point of actually introducing myself, nya. Maybe after I figure out a name. I do hope you're right about them liking me, nya. Just hope I don't get too clingy. Nya, that would be bad.
Carmen-G | Skyelar-G*
Ruin- Ex-dog-G*
TragedyofKokoro
Consumer 1
Consumer 1

Postby doe-eyed » Tue Jul 03, 2012 4:50 am

What makes you think you would get too clingy? Also, how would you define "too clingy"?
doe-eyed
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby TragedyofKokoro » Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:22 am

Mh, well I like to be near someone if not touching them at nearly all times. To some people, nya, that's too clingy. I can't help it. I like being pet alot, nya. I guess for some it isn't a bad thing but not everyone likes a lap cat, nya.
Carmen-G | Skyelar-G*
Ruin- Ex-dog-G*
TragedyofKokoro
Consumer 1
Consumer 1

Postby doe-eyed » Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:32 pm

Ohh. I see. Well perhaps you could take turns giving attention to different alters inside you and your SO, and who knows, you may find someone who loves receiving attention as much as you love giving it.
doe-eyed
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby TragedyofKokoro » Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:30 pm

Thanks a bunch, nya. I'm gonna add that to the list of things I'm gonna try. Hopefully I find something that works, nya. I can't wait to no longer have to hide myself, nya.
Carmen-G | Skyelar-G*
Ruin- Ex-dog-G*
TragedyofKokoro
Consumer 1
Consumer 1

Postby SnakeskinSoul » Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:11 pm

Here's to hoping things have gotten better for you since you last posted. :) People shouldn't feel like they have to hide.
All through history, the ways of truth and love have always won.
- Ghandi

Dx: PTSD, Fibro, GID || Multiple (not Dx'd) || Host: Snake (m/24) || Others: 100+; Steve (m/35), Jaenelle (f/20), Tom (m/25), Kanna (f/10-16), Namine (f/15), Bjorn (m/?), Sen (f/15)
SnakeskinSoul
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Thu Apr 18, 2024 3:06 am

Next

Return to Dissociative Identity Disorder Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post