Our partner

Weird Switching

Dissociative Identity Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderators: Snaga, NewSunRising, lilyfairy

Weird Switching

Postby validateme » Wed May 24, 2017 11:57 am

The way we switch is so weird that it makes me think I'm faking. Ithe and I tend to me co-present, and sometimes co-front. I know co-fronting is a thing, but I get so confused when it happens. I'm there, but so is she? When we co-front, I can only hear my thoughts, so i guess that's why I think I'm faking. She talks when we co-front, too. The thing is, she can hear me. I just cant hear her.
validateme
Consumer 2
Consumer 2

Local time: Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:48 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: Weird Switching

Postby ShawTrav » Wed May 24, 2017 1:01 pm

SO how do you know she talks if you can't hear her? Like she physically makes the body talk? Or how do you know she hears you if she can't tell you she hears you?

Anyway, don't know if you are faking. If it feels real enough to you, then perhaps it is. Part of DiD is denial and thinking you may be faking it. That is just a added bonus to make DiD that much more fun. Just write you thoughts down and see if they mean anything to you down the road. Make a journal, and obviously if possible see a therapist if you are concerned.
JT- The Original. N/A yrs. old
Cid- Protector and main front 28 yrs. old
Lex- Gate Keeper, internal self helper 32 yrs. old
Sophie- Creative little, slider age 6ish-17ish
Tyler- What do I do? Get into trouble. He's 17
Five others that don't talk on here. Perhaps one day.
ShawTrav
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:48 am

Re: Weird Switching

Postby mscvxd » Mon May 29, 2017 10:26 am

Since I've found out I have this about 8 months ago I've only had 1 alter force their way out (to talk to our therapist). It was shocking to say the least. I couldn't hear his thoughts but a deep male voice was coming out of my mouth (female body).
mscvxd
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:48 am

Return to Dissociative Identity Disorder Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post