Our partner

You think you know yourself them WAHM..

Dissociative Identity Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderators: Snaga, NewSunRising, lilyfairy

You think you know yourself them WAHM..

Postby brockovich4321 » Fri Jul 01, 2016 1:14 pm

So. I realised today that I am OB. I am one of the alters & I took over from MU.

I've been trying to identify when another alter has taken over the body in comparison to when I am just being influenced by their background presence.

I thought I was doing great!

Until this afternoon when MU took over.. MU didn't/doesn't know about the other alters. MU was diagnosed with PTSD & thinks she's crazy.. Mu was staring at all the medicine on our bench & thought it was to blame for the DID thoughts. MU wanted to call the T/ambulance to 'save her' before she was swallowed back into the system again.. A short time later, OB was back.

That was intense!!!

I'm now starting to think I don't need to try & work out when an alter takes over.. Because that was very obvious!

Do you have different 'levels' of presence?

I have switches like this where I can say for sure they completely take over my body and mind..

I have times where a couple of them seem to be fighting for control/heavy influence.

I have times where there's a lot of background chatter & I have no idea who's doing what.. Or they take over the body but not the mind, or take over the mind but not the body..

Its so complex!!

Do others have such complex switches? Its so confusing & overwhelming.

My DID doesn't seem to fit into a subheading 'box'. I seem to tick/score for many different types of DID.

HELP.
Last edited by Violarules on Fri Jul 01, 2016 1:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Duplicate topic post
30yo female, formal Dx DID, aka 'me'..
16 others
brockovich4321
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Sat Mar 30, 2024 12:51 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Return to Dissociative Identity Disorder Forum

• Related articles
    Replies