Our partner

TW - sex, how does it work for you?

Dissociative Identity Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderators: Snaga, NewSunRising, lilyfairy

TW - sex, how does it work for you?

Postby Jolly jo » Sat Sep 19, 2015 8:08 pm

TW

I have posted a trigger warning simply due to the subject matter, but what follows is more of a question and there is no tricky content, I think.

Who in your system has sex? For me I am not sure. Recently one who,thinks about sex a lot (and is probably adolescent ) wants to have a turn....or is it that one of the others want to push her out to see what happens....?

What do you do with the little ones? I have a dangerous one who sometimes pops out at the wrong moment which has resulted in problems. Hiw do you contains one alters?

I often avoid the issue by not bothering.
Diagnosed DID with a few other states.
Jolly jo
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:09 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: TW - sex, how does it work for you?

Postby IainEtc » Sat Sep 19, 2015 9:11 pm

Hi JollyJo,

TW (of course)

I wanted to answer this one but I'm not sure I should. You don't have to pay attention to any of this ok?

I don't have sex (it's kind of gross) but other parts do. Some even like it A LOT!! It's like the trickiest hand-off EVER! We have some Teens who like sex but there's also some kids who really really don't want to be anywhere near it. We have to make sure the kids don't get triggered because then they come out and it gets messy. :shock:

Ok so we have like 3 zones. You can feel it zone, you can see it but not feel it zone, you are like on MARS watching TV zone. The Protectors need to see it to make sure nothing bad happens. It doesn't do any good to argue with them - they HAVE to watch even if it makes some people embarrassed. It took us a while and some real mistakes to figure out which zones for which Teens. Kids go to Mars. To make it even more complicated some of us like some things but hate other things (I like the kissing part but not the other stuff). It doesn't always work right though. It's TRICKY!

I think I need to stop before I say something stupid. :oops:

Iain
Iain - 14, Colin - 17, Evan - 7, Cody - 16, & Host - the adult out front

When they say 'be yourself',
which one do they mean?
IainEtc
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Mon Apr 15, 2024 11:09 pm

Postby MakersDozn » Sat Sep 19, 2015 9:16 pm

Jolly jo wrote:TW
Who in your system has sex?

Nobody.

About 85 percent of those in our system are under age 18. This disqualifies them immediately per our system rules. Additionally, nobody of any age in our system wants to engage in such activity.

Some notice people they consider attractive. But noticing is not doing. Safety first.

Rachel (23)
Body cis ♀ (1962). Realized 1996 that we're multiple. System of 47, all cis: 42 ♀, 5 ♂; 17 littles (0-7+), 9 middles (8-11+), 14 teens (12-17+), 5 bigs (18+), + formless yin/yang.

Notable: Charity 25 (oldest), Deborah 23, Drew 23f, Mary 23, Rachel 23, Laura 17.5, Allegra 17, Cass 17, shawn 16f.
Blog | Our Story | Journey
MakersDozn
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby IainEtc » Sat Sep 19, 2015 9:44 pm

Hi Rachel,

We're sorry. We didn't know it was wrong for teens to have sex. We don't want to do anything wrong. We thought it was Ok because the Teens want to but maybe that's wrong because they're not 18. We're really really sorry. We shouldn't have written anything.

Iain

which one do they mean?
IainEtc
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby Jolly jo » Sun Sep 20, 2015 11:24 am

Iain, three zones is a good idea. I haven't been able to do that properly. It's good to get the rules sorted but at the moment some of mind just disappear and some others are trying to push others out.

Rachel, no one in my system likes sex with other people.....mine is a solo activity :oops: at it us quite limited in its scope. I don't think any more information on that front is needed! Safety first is a good rule to go by.
Diagnosed DID with a few other states.
Jolly jo
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:09 am

Postby MakersDozn » Sun Sep 20, 2015 8:06 pm

Hi Iain,

No need to be sorry. Our system rules are for our system. Those who are in charge of your system are the ones who decide what your system rules are.

Mary and Allegra
Body cis ♀ (1962). Realized 1996 that we're multiple. System of 47, all cis: 42 ♀, 5 ♂; 17 littles (0-7+), 9 middles (8-11+), 14 teens (12-17+), 5 bigs (18+), + formless yin/yang.

Notable: Charity 25 (oldest), Deborah 23, Drew 23f, Mary 23, Rachel 23, Laura 17.5, Allegra 17, Cass 17, shawn 16f.
MakersDozn
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby IainEtc » Sun Sep 20, 2015 10:18 pm

Hi Mary and Allegra,

more TW

Thanks. :D :D We just never thought about who should be allowed to have sex. It's always been who wants to do what. And maybe ok kinds of sex vs not ok kinds of sex you know? Is it bad for teens to have sex? I mean if they want to. (We have a BIG system rule against forcing.) I just want to know the right thing to do and you guys have thought about this. We didn't grow up knowing this stuff and are trying to figure it out by ourselves.

Hi JollyJo,

I'm glad you like the 3 zones. :D Don't worry about not being able to do them. We had to practice A LOT before it worked for us and we made some BIG mistakes that made everybody pretty tense. The hardest thing was the kids. They don't want to see it or hear it or smell it but if they get triggered they HAVE to look. The kids really really had to trust us before they'd stay on Mars and turn the TV up really LOUD.

Iain

which one do they mean?
IainEtc
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby MakersDozn » Sun Sep 20, 2015 10:41 pm

Hi Ian,

Really, your system decides its own rules. But we agree that it's important to have the no forcing rule.

What do Colin and your bigger people have to say about system rules?

Mary and Allegra

MakersDozn
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby IainEtc » Sun Sep 20, 2015 11:33 pm

Hi Mary and Allegra,

Colin says it's ok for teens to have sex. But he's 17 and always wants to have his way so I'm not sure I believe him. Host isn't around for sex. So I can't ask him. I guess I'll have to figure it out. That's ok. I just don't want to do something wrong.

Thanks for writing.

Iain

which one do they mean?
IainEtc
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby Violarules » Mon Sep 21, 2015 12:09 am

IainEtc wrote:Hi Mary and Allegra,

Colin says it's ok for teens to have sex. But he's 17 and always wants to have his way so I'm not sure I believe him. Host isn't around for sex. So I can't ask him. I guess I'll have to figure it out. That's ok. I just don't want to do something wrong.

Thanks for writing.

Iain

I would just make sure that everyone in your system knows the federal laws for having sex in your area to make sure you aren't breaking any federal laws.
I have ADHD. Possibly have another mental disorder but am not certain.

Viola, Host 26 ADHD, Narcolepsy, Depression (possible DID?)
Cynthia, 17
Jeremy, 22
Sasha, 5
Keith, 10
William, 23
Computer. Female, Age: Unknown. System Manager.
Violarules
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:09 am
Blog: View Blog (1)

Next

Return to Dissociative Identity Disorder Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post